Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

And yet, we have the liberal on this forum excusing her racism (leftists are in favor of racism as long as it advantages blacks) and does the liberal thing: calls me a liar to put me on the defensive. It’s straight out of Alinsky.

How would the lefitist have reacted if Pence said “we are directed funds to low-income and white communities“?
The late MLK wanted equality and not special treatment for Blacks.

The late MLK wanted equality and not special treatment for Blacks.
Absolutely. He’s rolling over in his grave.

But this is a taste of what we can expect if she, or any other black activist, gets to the presidency. Their focus and priorities will be on 14% of the population - all designed to GIVE them equity without requiring them to change the behaviors and choices that have left them at the bottom.

She once proposed a $25,000 giveaway (other people’s money) to give poor people a house down payment because she said it would close the racial gap with homeownership and give blacks more equity. Didn’t the idiot learn anything from the housing crisis as to what happens when you make unqualified people homeowners?

Absolutely. He’s rolling over in his grave.

But this is a taste of what we can expect if she, or any other black activist, gets to the presidency. Their focus and priorities will be on 14% of the population - all designed to GIVE them equity without requiring them to change the behaviors and choices that have left them at the bottom.

She once proposed a $25,000 giveaway (other people’s money) to give poor people a house down payment because she said it would close the racial gap with homeownership and give blacks more equity. Didn’t the idiot learn anything from the housing crisis as to what happens when you make unqualified people homeowners?
Democrat policies have been bad for minorities and that is why more of them are voting for Republicans.

The point is that she even said it. It shows how racist she is
Agreed. We are all "racist" insofar as we instinctively look after "our own" before others. Holders of high office, however, are tasked to be impartial.
, and she is likely to be president before Biden completes his term.
Hopefully not, but, if true, then I seriously doubt that she would be reelected.
If I’m freezing overnight, trying to survive in waist- high dirty water, having had nothing to drink for two days, I’m not going to be happy knowing my neighborhood comes last because it is predominately white and not poor.
Yep. Another example of dumba$$ Democrats pi$$ing-off White Folk.

They’re finally waking up. The term “woke” should really be those of us who saw through the harmful Democrat policies and started voted Republican.
Many of us did. I know quite a few who leaned left and voted Trump both times cause of the way Clinton and the Dems acted

Many of us did. I know quite a few who leaned left and voted Trump both times cause of the way Clinton and the Dems acted
I was in a large room of Republican Jews at a conference (I’m Jewish), and I whispered to the guy next to me that I used to be a Democrat. He said there was no need to whisper - that so was every person in the room.

Bullshit. She said giving resources based on equity, which is their code word for race. Because apparently hurricanes only affect poor black neighborhoods and skip over white ones.
She didn’t even need to use a code word for race. She came right out and said “communities of color.”

This installed admin immediately goes to being racist in the face of a horrible natural disaster. How is it that floridians help each other, rebuild everytime after a hurricane yet there is looting, thugging, killing and continual rot when hurricanes go through louisiana.

I guess Lootie's bin will be full of money. ;)

R.62d621eb0c2a127ecc27102d3ca1b51d
I wonder why communities of color are most impacted by just about everything?

riots11.jpg

She is simply stating not to leave those people out of the loop.
Trying to spin that because you and someone else doesn't like her seems to be nothing but a personal issue.
When you will never trust a politician ever again that means a lot. Nuclear War is getting closer now.

Violation of equal protections clause. Not that this crooked lying administration cares

There are no violations of anything. Clearly they are making a commitment to ensure that lower income communities receive help as well. These communities will have a much tougher road to recovery. This is a bullshit thread.

That was one of the most despicable things ever said by a government official.

Absolutely illegal under the 1964 Civil Rights Acts.

Of course Harris, like Potatohead, is dumber than a doorknob and don't give a shit about the law.
You owe doorknobs everywhere an apology.

Forum List

Back