Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

There are no violations of anything. Clearly they are making a commitment to ensure that lower income communities receive help as well. These communities will have a much tougher road to recovery. This is a bullshit thread.
Sane said low-income and colored communities, both. it was a racist comment.

She is simply stating not to leave those people out of the loop.
Trying to spin that because you and someone else doesn't like her seems to be nothing but a personal issue.
Why would Quid Pro leave them out of the loop?

There were no lies. The idiot VP said she was prioritizing poor people and black people. So she is prioritizing according to SES and race - with whites (unless they’re poor) coming last.

There is no excuse to interject race into where funds should be directed. One’s skin color should not be a factor in how rescue funds are distributed.
Are you familiar with white privilege? If not, you've been living in a closet. White privilege takes advantage of low-income blacks and whites.

400 years of oppression tells us one thing. You better inject race into the picture or else poor people, white and Black, will be left where they stand.

Harris's words depicted the entire picture. She was spot on.

Why would Quid Pro leave them out of the loop?
White privilege has left poor blacks and whites out of the loop for as long as our founding. Do you think this is something new?

Democrats haven't been this openly racist since owned slaves. Some things never change. Pathetic.
Your rant has no meaning, because when Democrats owned slaves in the south, they were the same people today as back then. Except most are Republicans.

So..........she said we have to recognize that poor people's lives are impacted more by the hurricane due to their poverty, and therefore need more help. I'd ask why this is a controversial concept for the conservatives on the board.........but I already know.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
So..........she said we have to recognize that poor people's lives are impacted more by the hurricane due to their poverty, and therefore need more help. I'd ask why this is a controversial concept for the conservatives on the board.........but I already know.
So do I.

The late MLK wanted equality and not special treatment for Blacks.
How is section 8 housing equality? How is affirmative action equality? How is gutting the funding of public schools equality for low-income blacks and whites?

I wonder why communities of color are most impacted by just about everything?

riots11.jpg
White privilege and your own racism.

This installed admin immediately goes to being racist in the face of a horrible natural disaster. How is it that floridians help each other, rebuild everytime after a hurricane yet there is looting, thugging, killing and continual rot when hurricanes go through louisiana.
Proof it was "installed?"

Forum List

Back