Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Negative! You are a liar like the OP.

It is our lowest incomes, and our communities of color. Those are her exact words. How is that isolating race only?

Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color" This is the title to the thread.

Anyone who has a functioning brain, and is not a liar, who can read, understands the OP is not fine. She lied.

Understand something, your fantasies not with standing, no one said "not white". That's your invention.

Dude, you are straight full of shit, and I just proved it.
I am the OP dumb shit LOL god damn you dems get dumber by the minute

Thanks, you can't tell us. Here's another loser folks.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

BWK reminds me of a spoiled little kid throwing a tantrum in the middle of a super market aisle - screaming, crying, calling people names, insulting people, embarrassing himself without even realizing it.

1664595271346.png

In such a situation you don't try to lower yourself to their level to try to reason with them. You dont try to stop them. You just laugh at them and walk on by.

:p

I noticed the troll and bot storm responses instantly. If you don't respond they eventually tuck their tails. A mod gave me that good advice.
If you tuck your tail, you are right, people won’t respond to you.

No she’s not, but nice spin.

Race should not enter into her remarks. She should say that funds will go where they are most needed, which is likely to be low-income communities.
EXACTLY RIGHT ........ Why can't these spin mysters understand something so simple in life ??? They want to cover for racist, and that brings them right down to the lowest dipstick level. Simple fact is that alledgedly Kamala is a white hating racist regardless of being married to a clueless white man, and by the way didn't she attack Joe during the campaign for nomination using racist rhetoric on him also ?? Then when he picked her to be his token black VP as he notoriously panders for votes in such ways, otherwise only in hopes to seal the deal, she started worshipping him like he was Sonny and she was Cher. Power hungryness causes people to do strange things in life, and to create strange bedfellows who in public agree but really disagree on many of life's issues that are faced.

Why interject color at all? Why not just say low-income? I would guess that affluent blacks aren‘t as much in need.

There should have been NO mention of race. It is irrelevant - or should be.
Because they are pandering pure and simple.

Nobody listens to her... there's no way that the Administration will play that game when doling-out hurricane relief... not even Dems are THAT dumb...
The point is that she even said it. It shows how racist she is, and she is likely to be president before Biden completes his term.

If I’m freezing overnight, trying to survive in waist- high dirty water, having had nothing to drink for two days, I’m not going to be happy knowing my neighborhood comes last because it is predominately white and not poor.

If Kamala is the future of the Democratic Party, Republicans don't have much to worry about.
That’s a positive thought: if she takes over as president, the country will never elect another Democrat again as long as I live.

Who's asking? Certainly not me.

By the way, nice dodge. Can you fix the OPs lies? I didn't think so.
There were no lies. The idiot VP said she was prioritizing poor people and black people. So she is prioritizing according to SES and race - with whites (unless they’re poor) coming last.

There is no excuse to interject race into where funds should be directed. One’s skin color should not be a factor in how rescue funds are distributed.

A very racist statement by Harris. Is that the kind of country we want to live in?
And yet, we have the liberal on this forum excusing her racism (leftists are in favor of racism as long as it advantages blacks) and does the liberal thing: calls me a liar to put me on the defensive. It’s straight out of Alinsky.

How would the lefitist have reacted if Pence said “we are directed funds to low-income and white communities“?

Forum List

Back