Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Keep making things up if it makes you feel safe.
You see scarlet in that photo? Where?

Where do YOU see scarlet? Making things up again?
I don't see any scarlet in that photo. Do you even know what color scarlet is?

What photograph are you referring to? Or are you just continuing to make things up fr the sake of argument?

If you really need interaction with people that badly perhaps you should seek help.

After all, you are the one that brought it up.
If you don't know what photo I'm talking about, you're too deranged to be shown.

Way to avoid answering. Perhaps your imagination has failed you yet again.

Deranged is not being able to support with any intelligent statement or insisting on evidence not in evidence.
I can't help you don't know what you're talking about. :dunno:

Still talking about yourself? You just can't admit when you screw up.
No, I was clearly talking about you. That you're incapable of comprehending that clearly illustrates you suffer from mental disorders.

The "disorders" appear to be yours since I never referenced This "red" red you continue to refer to.

Seek help.

Just more evidence that you can't admit when you are wrong. Must be a democrat.
Oh? About what am I wrong?

Among other things, claiming that I cited this "red posting" you keep citing. That and everything else you claim.

Or are you to invested in your lies to admit it.
LOL

Now you're hallucinating I said anything about a "red posting." :cuckoo:

Go back on your meds and then go re-read your posts. At that point stop lying and seek mental help.

Your continual denial of your actions makes you even worse than perceived.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

What photograph are you referring to? Or are you just continuing to make things up fr the sake of argument?

If you really need interaction with people that badly perhaps you should seek help.

If you don't know what photo I'm talking about, you're too deranged to be shown.

Deranged is not being able to support with any intelligent statement or insisting on evidence not in evidence.

No, I was clearly talking about you. That you're incapable of comprehending that clearly illustrates you suffer from mental disorders.

The "disorders" appear to be yours since I never referenced This "red" red you continue to refer to.

Seek help.

Among other things, claiming that I cited this "red posting" you keep citing. That and everything else you claim.

LOL

Go back on your meds and then go re-read your posts. At that point stop lying and seek mental help.

LOL

You claimed I cited some "red posting." I never did any such thing. You projecting it's others who need mental help only exposes how mentally unprepared you are.

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

That's NOT what the Bible says. Are you rewriting scripture now?

what does the bible say? can you read it?

Jeremiah 3:8

King James Bible
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jeremiah did not write in english----like "KING JAMES" He probably did most of his writing in
aramaic. He was a very unhappy person----like Edgar Allen Poe who was stuck with a raven for life
occupied

Has nothing to do with liking or not liking Jeremiah. We are discussing what scripture says.. Jesus wasn't crucified in Rome.

This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY. BABYLON THE GREAT. THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev 17.5)

in Rev 11.8.

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
The thing about the book of revelations is that you can decide for yourself what you think it all means. Personally I think there must have been some good mushrooms around the island of Patmos.

Revelation is all about first century history.. Its letters written to the 7 congregations.. the seven "churches"...Scofield and Hal Lindsey tried to change its meaning.. It takes patience to read it and some knowledge of history going back to the Maccabees, Antiochus IV Epiphanes, when Daniel was written and by whom.

Revelations and to some extent Daniel ---is mushroom
driven

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

King James Bible
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jeremiah did not write in english----like "KING JAMES" He probably did most of his writing in
aramaic. He was a very unhappy person----like Edgar Allen Poe who was stuck with a raven for life
occupied

Has nothing to do with liking or not liking Jeremiah. We are discussing what scripture says.. Jesus wasn't crucified in Rome.

This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY. BABYLON THE GREAT. THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev 17.5)

in Rev 11.8.

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
The thing about the book of revelations is that you can decide for yourself what you think it all means. Personally I think there must have been some good mushrooms around the island of Patmos.

Revelation is all about first century history.. Its letters written to the 7 congregations.. the seven "churches"...Scofield and Hal Lindsey tried to change its meaning.. It takes patience to read it and some knowledge of history going back to the Maccabees, Antiochus IV Epiphanes, when Daniel was written and by whom.

driven

The Book of Daniel wasn't written until 164 BC. I doubt the Jewish committee who wrote it were doing mushrooms.

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

driven

The Book of Daniel wasn't written until 164 BC. I doubt the Jewish committee who wrote it were doing mushrooms.

It was written during a time of GREAT ANGST---a mushroom kind of condition. Aggravation and
depression do screw up the neurohumors

View attachment 448445

For every Holy act that is described the same way, there is an act of corruption.

Purple has always meant royalty and scarlet represents sin and immorality. Which leads us to look at this passage to remind the OP...

John 8:7

King James Version

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Kamala was caught in adultery, true but remember what Jesus told her to do after her accusers left.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

LOL

LOL

You claimed I cited some "red posting." I never did any such thing. You projecting it's others who need mental help only exposes how mentally unprepared you are.

See, reading your own posts can provide a light for you.

From the first one you make your citation and then blame me for your post.

Your inability to admit to your own posts shows you to be a liar and delusional.

Also your inability to stay on topic, just a desire to attack your betters.

Go back to bouncing off your padded walls and leave the adults to discuss the topic, which you have definitely attempted to hijack.

Purple has always meant royalty and scarlet represents sin and immorality. Which leads us to look at this passage to remind the OP...

John 8:7

King James Version

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Kamala was caught in adultery, true but remember what Jesus told her to do after her accusers left.
The same thing he told Trump after his third marriage while he was fucking Stormy Daniels while his wife was in hospital delivering his kid..
What does TRUMP! have to do with this? Sounds like a waddaboudism to me.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

LOL

LOL

Your inability to admit to your own posts shows you to be a liar and delusional.

Go back to bouncing off your padded walls and leave the adults to discuss the topic, which you have definitely attempted to hijack.
Again, you claimed I cited some "red posting." I never did any such thing. Why is it you can't admit you're a moron who sees things which aren't there?

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

LOL

LOL

Again, you claimed I cited some "red posting." I never did any such thing. Why is it you can't admit you're a moron who sees things which aren't there?

Why is it that you are a liar who can't admit to what you have posted?

You attack me for your imagined color scheme when I never cited any such thing until after you attacked?

It has about time to cease playing with such a moron as you and leave you to the dust bin of history. If it helps to settle your fragile mental state, that dustbin can be red.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

LOL

LOL

You attack me for your imagined color scheme when I never cited any such thing until after you attacked?

It has about time to cease playing with such a moron as you and leave you to the dust bin of history. If it helps to settle your fragile mental state, that dustbin can be red.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Just like you see posts I haven't made, such as something about some "red posting" I never posted about; now you've see lies I never told.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Just like you see posts I haven't made, such as something about some "red posting" I never posted about; now you've see lies I never told.
After I went to the trouble of reposting all of your lies you still deny your own words?

Not only stupid but sick.

Bye bye moron.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

LOL

LOL

LOL

After I went to the trouble of reposting all of your lies you still deny your own words?

Not only stupid but sick.

Bye bye moron.
LOLOL

By "lie," you mean your claim i said something about a "red posting" I never actually said anything about?

Your delirium is worsening.

View attachment 448445

They are talking about Sarah Palin. :biggrin:

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

driven

Daniel is written in two different eras, and two different but related languages. Half was written much earlier than the other half.

"The Book of Daniel is a 2nd-century BCE biblical apocalypse with an ostensible 6th century BCE setting, combining a prophecy of history with an eschatology (a portrayal of end times) both cosmic in scope and political in focus.[1] It gives "an account of the activities and visions of Daniel, a noble Jew exiled at Babylon",[2] and its message is that just as the God of Israel saves Daniel from his enemies, so he would save all Israel in their present oppression.[3]

The Hebrew Bible includes the Book of Daniel in the Ketuvim (writings), while Christian Bibles group the work with the Major Prophets.[4] It divides into two parts, a set of six court tales in chapters 1–6, written mostly in Aramaic, and four apocalyptic visions in chapters 7–12, written mostly in Hebrew;[5] the deuterocanon contains three additional sections, the Song of the Three Holy Children, Susanna, and Bel and the Dragon.[6]

The book's influence has resonated through later ages, from the community of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the authors of the gospels and of Revelation, to various movements from the 2nd century to the Protestant Reformation and modern millennialist movements—on which it continues to have a profound influence.[7]'"

I personally don't think it should be listed as 'canon', the post-exilic Babylonian Jewish stooges at least got that right if little else, but as literature, but to each his own. It doesn't really fit with the rest, and is not as well written as the rest included.

Revelation refers to the region of the ME.

"Jerusalem

The Siege and Destruction of Jerusalem, by David Roberts (1850)

Alan James Beagley, David Chilton, J. Massyngberde Ford, Peter Gaskell, Kenneth Gentry, Edmondo Lupieri, Bruce Malina, Iain Provan, J. Stuart Russell, Milton S. Terry[25] point out that although Rome was the prevailing pagan power in the 1st century, when the Book of Revelation was written, the symbolism of the whore of Babylon refers not to an invading infidel or foreign power. It refers to an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm.[26][27][28] This symbolism did not fit the case of Rome at the time. Proponents of this view suggest that the "seven mountains" in Rev 17:9 are the seven hills on which Jerusalem stands and the "fall of Babylon" in Rev 18 is the fall and destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.[29]

Several Old Testament prophets referred to Jerusalem as being a spiritual harlot and a mother of such harlotry (Isaiah 1:21; Jeremiah 2:20; 3:1–11; Ezekiel 16:1–43; 23, as well as Epistle to the Galatians 4:25). Some of these Old Testament prophecies, as well as the warnings in the New Testament concerning Jerusalem, are in fact very close to the text concerning Babylon in Revelation. This suggests that John of Patmos may well have actually been citing those prophecies in his description of Babylon.[30]

For example, in Matthew 23:34–37 and Luke 11:47–51, Jesus himself assigned all of the bloodguilt for the killing of the prophets and of the saints (of all time) to the Pharisees of Jerusalem. In Revelation 17:6 and 18:20,24, almost identical phrasing is used in charging that very same bloodguilt to Babylon. This is also bolstered by Jesus' statement that "it's not possible for a prophet to be killed outside of Jerusalem." (Luke 13:33).[31]

Revelation 11:8 indicates that only Jerusalem is being referenced allegorically as “Sodom” and “Egypt”; “Where indeed their lord was crucified”, corroborated therewith Jesus Christ's statement in Luke 13:33. Moreover, Revelation 21:9–27 refers to “The New Jerusalem”, whereas Revelation 21:22 states, “And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it." This contrasts with “The Synagogue of Satan” in Revelation 3:9. This coincides with St. Stephen's charge against the Sanhedrin, in Acts 7:43, “Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.”

The above premise fits the book a lot better than than the 'Rome' speculations do.

'Purple and red' are dyes from the ME, and also a part of the merchandise available in Babylon. The '10 horns' are a reference to the Greek Decopolis cities. '7 hills' is Jerusalem, and the center of the Babylonian Jews' temple cult. John was Jewish, probably a former Pharisee like Paul; Rome was not the center of the universe for Jews, the ME was, and where most of the diaspora was.

The chiastic structure of the book gives other clues.

John was already in exile, and wouldn't have given a rat's ass about hiding anything from the Romans, and the Christians certainly wouldn't have by that point in time either. The 'seven churches;' were likely still synagogues when it was written, and therefore 'Babylonian' as well. The final break didn't come until the Pharisees' last revolt under Kokhba, when they openly started murdering 'Galileans' along with Romans and the Pharisees started up a new cult after losing again, built around a fake 'oral Torah'.

One can't take Roberts seriously if he cites Matthew 23: 34, 35 in his argument.

Matthew 23: 34, 35, has Jesus railing against the Jews for allegedly murdering the prophets:

"I send to you prophets ... some of them you will kill and crucify ... so that there may come upon you all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the righteous blood of Abel to the blood of ZECHARIAH, THE SON OF BARACHIAH [mine emphasis], whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar."

Matthew is in error here; the 6th Century BCE prophet, Zechariah, was not murdered! Matthew has this prophet confused with another Zechariah who lived in the 8th Century BCE, who, indeed was murdered; this Zechariah was the son of the chief priest Jehoiada and Jehosheba. (See Chronicles 24: 17-22).

Are we to have confidence in anything Matthew writes, seeing that he's not well-versed in the Hebrew Bible?

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

ETA: Biden is Catholic tho.

Jerusalem has seven hills. The whore of Babylon is Israel. Martin Luther claimed it was Rome after he fell out with the Catholic church.

The whore of Babylon sits on seven hills (see, 17:9). Rome has seven hills: Aventine Hill; Caelian Hill; Capitoline Hill; Esquiline Hill; Palatine Hill; Quirinal Hill; Viminal Hill. "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus . . ." the book's author writes (17: 6). Who was persecuting the followers of Jesus when the book of Revelation was penned in the last decade of the 1st Century CE?

The whore of Babylon is Rome.

Seven Hills of Jerusalem
  1. The Mount of Olives (826 m)
  2. Mount Scopus (826m )
  3. Mount of Corruption (747m)
  4. Original Mount Zion / Temple Mount (740 m)
  5. The New Mount Zion / Western Hill (765 m)
  6. Mount Ophel
  7. Anotonia Fortress Hill
Seven Hills of Jerusalem | Pak Peaks
www.pakpeaks.com/2017/07/20/seven-hills-of-jerusalam/

In the Bible, fornication is the act of committing adultery against God by mixing with other Pagan nations and practices (traditions) and going after other gods.

The author of Revelation, out of self-preservation, couches his book in symbolic imagery; he's afraid of repercussion. Obviously, he has no fear of Israel nor of the Jews for he mentions Israel (2:14; 7:44; 12:12), and in unflattering terms, mentions the latter (2:9; 3:9).

So, the whore of the book cannot be Israel. Who is not mention in Revelation? Rome. Rome, and by extension, the Roman Empire is not mention. Yet a close reading of the book reveals who the whore is:

". . . [T]he great whore that sitteth upon many waters," John, the book's author writes (17:1).

If one takes a look at the Roman Empire from the north-west coast of Europe to middle east Syria, it sits on many waters -- Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Ionian Sea, Aegean Sea; Sea of Crete, etc,.

"And the woman [the whore] was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour . . . ." (17:4).

Purple was the color of imperial Rome, and red, of its soldiers.

"And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saint, and with the blood of the martyrs . . . ." (17:6).

Tradition has it that Peter, disciple of Jesus, and Paul, were killed by Emperor Nero.

The whore is Rome.

reminds me of Pasta Putanesca
Thanks for the chuckles, Ms Rose.

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

driven

Daniel is written in two different eras, and two different but related languages. Half was written much earlier than the other half.

"The Book of Daniel is a 2nd-century BCE biblical apocalypse with an ostensible 6th century BCE setting, combining a prophecy of history with an eschatology (a portrayal of end times) both cosmic in scope and political in focus.[1] It gives "an account of the activities and visions of Daniel, a noble Jew exiled at Babylon",[2] and its message is that just as the God of Israel saves Daniel from his enemies, so he would save all Israel in their present oppression.[3]

The Hebrew Bible includes the Book of Daniel in the Ketuvim (writings), while Christian Bibles group the work with the Major Prophets.[4] It divides into two parts, a set of six court tales in chapters 1–6, written mostly in Aramaic, and four apocalyptic visions in chapters 7–12, written mostly in Hebrew;[5] the deuterocanon contains three additional sections, the Song of the Three Holy Children, Susanna, and Bel and the Dragon.[6]

The book's influence has resonated through later ages, from the community of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the authors of the gospels and of Revelation, to various movements from the 2nd century to the Protestant Reformation and modern millennialist movements—on which it continues to have a profound influence.[7]'"

I personally don't think it should be listed as 'canon', the post-exilic Babylonian Jewish stooges at least got that right if little else, but as literature, but to each his own. It doesn't really fit with the rest, and is not as well written as the rest included.

I know that the story was given a 6th century setting.

CommieLa Harris is done. Her political career is over. She was known to be lazy in California. Now everyone knows. Then there is her very inappropriate giggle. She's done.

Forum List

Back