Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

Israel was known as a prostitutes' and an adulteress wife.
“‘You adulterous wife! You prefer strangers to your own husband!...................

Read Eze 16 and you will find out.

oh gee-----another person FASCINATED with the imagery of Hebrew Poetry. Edgar Allen Poe WAS KNOWN FOR ATTRACTING RAVENS and William Wordsworth was KNOWN FOR THINKING HIMSELF A CLOUD

Yes I'm fascinated about the book of Revelation but I know Israel is the harlot.

I am fascinated with Joyce Kilmer and am convinced that trees style their hair with nests of Robins and
press their mouths on the hinter parts of the pope
(of rome)
Whatever floats your boat.

whatevah da catechism whore told you

Israel_and_Judah_Simplified.png

Jeremiah 3:8

King James Bible
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

King James Bible
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

so ? Jeremiah There is a word in the english lexicon JEREMIAD which aptly describes the
"poetry" of Jeremiah. Whenever hubby, who does have knowledge of the jewish scriptural writings, starts
LAMENTING------I call him YERMIYAHU. He understands the poetic allusion well

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.

And I thought that the tale of the Whore of Babylon was the more to the point tale from the bible about her.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

And I thought that the tale of the Whore of Babylon was the more to the point tale from the bible about her.

No.. Israel was considered the Whore of Babylon until the 15th century.

View attachment 448445

Well, it is after the 15th century and now she is the whore of Babylon.

Timing is everything.

View attachment 448445

Timing is everything.

What a stupid thing to say.

View attachment 448445

by the pimps of european christiandom------which had endless influence on the rapist of Mecca

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

View attachment 448445

Timing is everything.

What a stupid thing to say.

The stupid thing is to claim veracity of a fictional account of doubtful truth.

You brought up the quote and seem to dismiss any other statement which casts doubt on your version.

Now that is stupid.

View attachment 448445

by the pimps of european christiandom------which had endless influence on the rapist of Mecca

Exactly what has this to do with the subject of this thread?

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Keep making things up if it makes you feel safe.

View attachment 448445

the WHORE OF BABYLON ---moved to saudi arabia----presently Living in RIAD in the form of a goat

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

That's NOT what the Bible says. Are you rewriting scripture now?

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

That's NOT what the Bible says. Are you rewriting scripture now?

what does the bible say? can you read it?

King James Bible

View attachment 448445

the WHORE OF BABYLON ---moved to saudi arabia----presently Living in RIAD in the form of a goat

Actually living in DC in the form of Harris.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Keep making things up if it makes you feel safe.
You see scarlet in that photo? Where?

Forum List

Back