Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

That's NOT what the Bible says. Are you rewriting scripture now?

what does the bible say? can you read it?

Jeremiah 3:8

King James Bible
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jeremiah did not write in english----like "KING JAMES" He probably did most of his writing in
aramaic. He was a very unhappy person----like Edgar Allen Poe who was stuck with a raven for life

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

King James Bible
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jeremiah did not write in english----like "KING JAMES" He probably did most of his writing in
aramaic. He was a very unhappy person----like Edgar Allen Poe who was stuck with a raven for life
occupied

Has nothing to do with liking or not liking Jeremiah. We are discussing what scripture says.. Jesus wasn't crucified in Rome.

This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY. BABYLON THE GREAT. THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev 17.5)

in Rev 11.8.

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

King James Bible

occupied

Has nothing to do with liking or not liking Jeremiah. We are discussing what scripture says.. Jesus wasn't crucified in Rome.

This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY. BABYLON THE GREAT. THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev 17.5)

in Rev 11.8.

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

ok----and what did John say he MEANT by that? Did he name the specific person who was crucified therein----of the hundreds of thousands crucified by the romans in the WORLD they had conquered? Egypt? I don't recall any place named EGYPT----other than
EGYPT-----

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Keep making things up if it makes you feel safe.
You see scarlet in that photo? Where?

Where do YOU see scarlet? Making things up again?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

I don't see any scarlet in that photo. Do you even know what color scarlet is?

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

The thing about the book of revelations is that you can decide for yourself what you think it all means. Personally I think there must have been some good mushrooms around the island of Patmos.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

What photograph are you referring to? Or are you just continuing to make things up fr the sake of argument?

If you really need interaction with people that badly perhaps you should seek help.

After all, you are the one that brought it up.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

What photograph are you referring to? Or are you just continuing to make things up fr the sake of argument?

If you really need interaction with people that badly perhaps you should seek help.

If you don't know what photo I'm talking about, you're too deranged to be shown.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

If you don't know what photo I'm talking about, you're too deranged to be shown.

Way to avoid answering. Perhaps your imagination has failed you yet again.

Deranged is not being able to support with any intelligent statement or insisting on evidence not in evidence.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Deranged is not being able to support with any intelligent statement or insisting on evidence not in evidence.
I can't help you don't know what you're talking about. :dunno:

iu

She has those soulless black eyes

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

ok----and what did John say he MEANT by that? Did he name the specific person who was crucified therein----of the hundreds of thousands crucified by the romans in the WORLD they had conquered? Egypt? I don't recall any place named EGYPT----other than
EGYPT-----

"Their Lord" is pretty specific as to who was crucified.

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

The thing about the book of revelations is that you can decide for yourself what you think it all means. Personally I think there must have been some good mushrooms around the island of Patmos.

Revelation is all about first century history.. Its letters written to the 7 congregations.. the seven "churches"...Scofield and Hal Lindsey tried to change its meaning.. It takes patience to read it and some knowledge of history going back to the Maccabees, Antiochus IV Epiphanes, when Daniel was written and by whom.

King James Bible

occupied

in Rev 11.8.

Revelation is all about first century history.. Its letters written to the 7 congregations.. the seven "churches"...Scofield and Hal Lindsey tried to change its meaning.. It takes patience to read it and some knowledge of history going back to the Maccabees, Antiochus IV Epiphanes, when Daniel was written and by whom.
I am aware of that. After the letters (that no one reads) it goes into a section recounting the visions St. John the divine had in what seems for all the world like a hallucinogenic freakout. Since it was written in code it's easy to use it to frighten believers into thinking any period of strife is a sign of the end times.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Still talking about yourself? You just can't admit when you screw up.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

No, I was clearly talking about you. That you're incapable of comprehending that clearly illustrates you suffer from mental disorders.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

No, I was clearly talking about you. That you're incapable of comprehending that clearly illustrates you suffer from mental disorders.

The "disorders" appear to be yours since I never referenced This "red" red you continue to refer to.

Seek help.

Just more evidence that you can't admit when you are wrong. Must be a democrat.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

The "disorders" appear to be yours since I never referenced This "red" red you continue to refer to.

Seek help.

Oh? About what am I wrong?

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

Among other things, claiming that I cited this "red posting" you keep citing. That and everything else you claim.

Or are you to invested in your lies to admit it.

View attachment 448445

Huh?

Where's the scarlet?

Seek help.

Among other things, claiming that I cited this "red posting" you keep citing. That and everything else you claim.

Or are you to invested in your lies to admit it.
LOL

Now you're hallucinating I said anything about a "red posting." :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back