Justin bieber arrested for dwi

I think the fact that he has no license whatsoever is going to bite him hard.

Justin Bieber arrest: Singer hasn't had driver's license for 6 months - latimes.com

Justin Bieber — arrested in Miami Beach early Thursday after an alleged street-racing incident — has never had a California driver's license and hasn't had a valid license anywhere in at least six months, according to state DMV records and Florida police.

Bieber, 19, was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and drag racing in Miami Beach about 4 a.m. Thursday after police stopped his yellow Lamborghini. According to a Miami Beach police report, Bieber has a driver's license from Georgia that expired on June 24, 2013.

In California, Bieber applied for a license on May 7, 2012, and had a year to complete the necessary requirements but he never did, according to the DMV. In July of that year, he was cited and eventually convicted of driving at an unsafe speed.

He apparently is under the impression that not much of anything applies to him, in the way of life.

I hope this is a wake-up call, but I doubt it.

Justin is a thug.

Semi OT but not really.

Justin Bieber or Richard Sherman, Who's the 'Thug'? - The Daily Beast

Which person would you call a “thug:”

A. The guy caught on camera screaming at and physically threatening a photographer? The person arrested for drag racing and admittedly driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol? The guy being sued for assaulting a photographer? Or,

B. An NFL football player who gave a very animated interview moments after making the game winning play in the biggest game of his career? The graduate of Stanford University who started a foundation to raise money to buy supplies for impoverished inner city schools?

Simple question, right? The answer would be A. except I forget to mention one fact: A is white and B is black. And that’s all the difference some people need in deciding whom to label a “thug.”

I’m, of course, talking about Justin Bieber and Seattle Seahawks star Richard Sherman. This week we saw an ugly display of racist slurs directed at Sherman simply because of the overly excited comments he made after the Seahawks won the NFC championship game.

To be brutally honest, the reason so many white people had an issue with Sherman’s interview was because in their view he was being an “uppity” black man. He wasn’t giving the cliché: “I want to thank God and my teammates” post-game speech that they wanted from him. Instead, he was speaking his mind, which at that moment was focused upon his on field war with San Francisco 49er receiver Michael Crabtree.

The backlash against Sherman was vicious and despicable. Some unleashed a flurry of racial slurs on social media. Others chose to label Sherman a “thug.”

Last edited:
The incident gets crazier. Apparently the rock&roll security managed to block off residential streets in Miami so that drunken celebrities could race their rented 500k sports cars. WTF were Miami Police officers doing besides raking in the big bucks? Yeah, they finally arrested one guy and the phony security people vanished into the night.

They need to redefine "drag" racing as per the police report: The officer who made the arrest said the cars were going approximately 55 to 60 mph in a 30 mph zone.
Really a Lambo and a Ferrari drag racing and they clock them at 60MPH. That is not drag racing that is speeding at best.

That's pretty much idle speed for those cars, but hit a pedestrian at 60, and they are still dead, just a viewable corpse instead of closed casket.

Justin Bieber arrest: Singer hasn't had driver's license for 6 months - latimes.com

Justin Bieber — arrested in Miami Beach early Thursday after an alleged street-racing incident — has never had a California driver's license and hasn't had a valid license anywhere in at least six months, according to state DMV records and Florida police.

Bieber, 19, was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and drag racing in Miami Beach about 4 a.m. Thursday after police stopped his yellow Lamborghini. According to a Miami Beach police report, Bieber has a driver's license from Georgia that expired on June 24, 2013.

In California, Bieber applied for a license on May 7, 2012, and had a year to complete the necessary requirements but he never did, according to the DMV. In July of that year, he was cited and eventually convicted of driving at an unsafe speed.

He apparently is under the impression that not much of anything applies to him, in the way of life.

Me too. He actually has talent, but he's turned into a real douchebag.

Me too. He actually has talent, but he's turned into a real douchebag.

Yes, the down side of too much fame, fortune and worship, at too early of an age. It doesn't sound as if his father is any role model, either, since he was there to help him set up the road blocks for the drag race between two power machines in a residential neighborhood.

Last edited:
What is the normal penalty for someone who does something as stupid as this?
Whatever it is, he should get the same.

If convicted, he needs to be deported back to Canada.

He is not an American Citizen.

To be fair to the guy - it seems (to a non-American) that the only crime you can't get away with in the US if you're rich and famous is tax evasion.
He probably thought he was covered.

images

He's a spoiled brat so the news doesn't surprise me. What I find pathetic though, is his stupid fans defending him. They don't care if he takes drugs - actually, they deny it. It couldn't have been Justin, the cops are making stuff up because they are jealous - or something. They don't give a shit that he was speeding.

Fuck they are dumb.

Grief, you people are uncompromising...how old is he?

Yanno................this country is where he got his fame and gained all the money he currently has.

Send the BeebIdiot back to Canada. Let's see how well he does where he came from.

I'm guessing that being in Canada, he won't be as famous, and will fade out.

That spoiled idiot needs to go back to where he came from, and needs to sort himself out. I'm in favor of making him spend the time in jail that the normal (meaning poor to middle class) person would have to serve, and then send his ass back north of the border.

Barring no jail time, fine.........................revoke his visa and send his ass back to Canada.

I'd like to see something happen in the next 2 weeks.

BeebIdiot needs to have a serious check on his ego. Sending him back to where he came from might help that.

Forum List

Back