Justice Ginsburg knocks her colleagues’ blind spot again: Hobby Lobby case was ‘inex

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
Justice Ginsburg knocks her colleagues? blind spot again: Hobby Lobby case was ?inexplicable?

----------------------------------------------
Justice Ginsburg is one of the voices of reason on the U.S. Supreme Court with her comments on the HL ruling. With a more conservative court, however, many Americans are losing more of what they previously held and they will certainly be more apt to remember that come election time.

A voice of reason indeed:

In her own words:
The ruling surprised me. Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.

It's great that you look up to KKK White Supremacists. Does that make you feel special?

Last edited:
Justice Ginsburg knocks her colleagues? blind spot again: Hobby Lobby case was ?inexplicable?

Justice Ginsburg is one of the voices of reason on the U.S. Supreme Court with her comments on the HL ruling. With a more conservative court, however, many Americans are losing more of what they previously held and they will certainly be more apt to remember that come election time.

An admirable woman.
Yes she is. I couldn't agree with you more!

An admirable woman.
Yes she is. I couldn't agree with you more!

When did she become admirable, when blacks aborted 10,000,000 of their fetuses or 20,000,000? Which was the more impressionable milestone?

In her own words:
The ruling surprised me. Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.

It's great that you look up to KKK White Supremacists. Does that make you feel special?
That is not in this article. Where are you getting that quote from so that we can see, IF indeed it is from her, in what context it may have been made?

In her own words:

That is not in this article. Where are you getting that quote from so that we can see, IF indeed it is from her, in what context it may have been made?

Sorry did I shit on your White hero?

ginsburg is that vile **** that thinks everything but the 1st should be tossed from the Constitution.

she is not a voice of reason

and what rights have you lost since you lying bag of shit?

In her own words:

No, but you sure did a great job of incontinence on yourself for sure. Now, where IS that article you took this stuff from or did you just make it up which is more than likely?

No, but you sure did a great job of incontinence on yourself for sure. Now, where IS that article you took this stuff from or did you just make it up which is more than likely?

Here's the NYT article. It's about 3/4 of the way down the page.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

she should be resigned

this is absolute ugliness coming from someone on the highest court and they expect us to respect this kind of stuff

we need to do something else in how they get on the court..., I don't if it's hold elections for them or what but she has gone too far in my book and is stirring up nothing but hate now

the only reason you all love is she KNOCKING OTHERS
You people seem to get your rocks off on that kind of stuff
she's a voice of reason, right..... there is nothing reasonable in what the hell she is babbling about...men verse women

well she didn't have a problem when came to men verse women on ObamaScamcare did she

you post some stupid stuff you call her senile bs as being reasonable

In her own words:

Planned Parenthood was a big influence on Josef Mengele and the Nazis

In her own words:

So...you are falsifying data. I guess when you've got no facts....making stuff up will do.

Ginsberg has always been an extremist on the Court and a danger to America. This twit opined in an article that the SCOTUS should look at decisions of foreign court to help decide cases in United States. Hugo Black would roll over in his grave. Ginsberg one of the more forgettable justices in history.

Ginsburg is obviously falling to senility. Hobby Lobby was a case that pitted an Obama Administration regulation against federal law. It should have been a no brainer. Only to those with no brains was it decided wrongly.

If she was actually a voice of reason she wouldn't misrepresent the issues, would she?

Forum List

Back