Justice Ginsburg knocks her colleagues’ blind spot again: Hobby Lobby case was ‘inex

MD, you're just raving now about feminazis and statists.

I'm sure that plays well when you're sipping your latte at the Campus Revolutionary Bookstore with the other marxist-libertarians (there being no discernable difference between the two groups anymore). Make sure you stroke your beard thoughtfully. And stick out that pinky. And a new set of sandals would impress your homies. Make sure you talk a lot about "statists" or "borgeousie" or whatever the latest marxist-libertarian buzzwords are. I'm not up your authoritarian cult's lingo, so you'll have to fill us in, amidst all your proclamations of the glorious victory of the proletariat and all that.

Mamooth - you belong to a party that advocates the means of production be controlled by the state.

Libertarians advocate for free markets where individuals may trade the fruits of their intellect and labor for things they value.

Look, you're ignorant and uneducated; it's why you're a leftist; but as I stroke my beard, it occurs to me what a fool you are.

He's a liberal and a fool, but I repeat myself.

MD, you're just raving now about feminazis and statists.

I'm sure that plays well when you're sipping your latte at the Campus Revolutionary Bookstore with the other marxist-libertarians (there being no discernable difference between the two groups anymore). Make sure you stroke your beard thoughtfully. And stick out that pinky. And a new set of sandals would impress your homies. Make sure you talk a lot about "statists" or "borgeousie" or whatever the latest marxist-libertarian buzzwords are. I'm not up your authoritarian cult's lingo, so you'll have to fill us in, amidst all your proclamations of the glorious victory of the proletariat and all that.

Mamooth - you belong to a party that advocates the means of production be controlled by the state.

Libertarians advocate for free markets where individuals may trade the fruits of their intellect and labor for things they value.

Look, you're ignorant and uneducated; it's why you're a leftist; but as I stroke my beard, it occurs to me what a fool you are.

He's a liberal and a fool, but I repeat myself.

192395.jpg

No, I belong to a party that supports capitalism. I know, you won't understand.

You belong to a party that considers corporations to be the state and thinks those corporations should control the means of production, making you more or less indistinguishable from the Marxists. It's just a matter of who your state-daddy is.

You belong to a party that considers corporations to be the state and thinks those corporations should control the means of production, making you more or less indistinguishable from the Marxists. It's just a matter of who your state-daddy is.

Funny, I thought your party supported the ExIm Bank. When did they change their minds?

News Flash: Democrat Crony Renounces the Sixteenth Amendment and the Corruption of the Income Tax System!

Oops.

Retraction: Democratic Crony Remains Clueless about the Underlying Impetus of Corporate Welfare, Crony Capitalism and the Systematic Devastation of Small Business and the Working Class Perpetrated by Her/His Own Party!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back