Just when you thought the nightmare had peeked.....Trump now wants his kids cleared for clearance!!

What's truly hysterical is the left wing loons freaking out about potential clearances for his children but they had no problem with Hillary Clinton's freaking maid in Washington printing out copies of emails for her and her staff.

I mean what could possibly go wrong for national security?

:lol:

His kids receiving presidential clearances?

Now that is a scary thought.

It sure is. They might even send classified material on an unsecured server like g-mail.com.
laugh all you want, but this shit is serious shit...you nuts will rule the day you selected this moron as president...you'll see!!

Rue. Rue the day.

Oh, and it's peaked, not peeked...

Sally forth...

And I don't mean the comic strip...

Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????
Clearly, whatever they have done has completely destroyed your sanity.

What's truly hysterical is the left wing loons freaking out about potential clearances for his children but they had no problem with Hillary Clinton's freaking maid in Washington printing out copies of emails for her and her staff.

It sure is. They might even send classified material on an unsecured server like g-mail.com.
laugh all you want, but this shit is serious shit...you nuts will rule the day you selected this moron as president...you'll see!!

Rue. Rue the day.

Sally forth...

Why'd you go and fuck it up!?

Rue. Rue the day.

Sally forth...

Why'd you go and fuck it up!?

As the scorpion said to the frog, it is my nature...

QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 15825783, member: 54015"]Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????[/QUOTE]

Lies just nothing but blatant lies...

Trump didn't ask for top secret clearance for his kids: official

Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????

KKK? His children? You really need to tell your therapist that he needs to up the voltage on your treatments.

:lmao:
The Van Trumps are racist, just ask their racist dad, their racist grandfather and NY sewer rats!!
You calling someone a racist is pretty damned funny.....

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif.cf.gif

KKK? His children? You really need to tell your therapist that he needs to up the voltage on your treatments.

The Van Trumps are racist, just ask their racist dad, their racist grandfather and NY sewer rats!!
Stop being discriminatory toward others who hold different beliefs than you... Its sooo not Liberal.

Your not the boss of me!!!

Everyone is the boss of you,well except maybe rderp,you're just too damn stupid to realize it.

Stop being discriminatory toward others who hold different beliefs than you... Its sooo not Liberal.
Sleeping with Putin, wanting clean air, fair wages is not a liberal thing idiot, its an american thing....get off your high fuckin horse white person

That's because he's a smart man. Now, he will be safe to discuss things with them around the dinner table. Unlike the shrilary who sent classified material, over an unsecured line, to chelsea. Talk about stupid.
Are you fuckin insane???? That's what your team is for, you fuckin moron, not your gotdamn kids...God I hate talking to idiots!!

That's a flat out lie. But then after all you are a liberal. It's what you do.
Trump’s Team Seeks Top-Secret Clearance For His Children: Report....I never lie...listen, stop trying to mean mug me, I am here for facts and facts only!!

I'd have to agree!

Hmmm, I have to admit,
I was so focused on Hillary not winning,
I didn't give enough consideration to Trump winning.

Just watched SNLs take on the election.

Hillarious

Whats hillarious is a guy who just lied his way to the white house, ie Trump, now tweeting he could have won more shit......now that's some funny shit.
Donald Trump Won The Presidency But Is Still Sore About The Popular Vote....his fuckin ego is gonna overwhelm you idiots, and that will really be funny.

Sleeping with Putin, wanting clean air, fair wages is not a liberal thing idiot, its an american thing....get off your high fuckin horse white person

Sleeping with Putin is an American thing?

But here's the reality you fuckin moron, of all the shit this white bitch did, where's the harm, where's the bad shit, where's the spies, the lies, the corruption that this country has gone through as a result, where's the fuckin beef.....???????????????????? Coulda shoulda woulda don't mean a gotdamn thing, where is the fuckin damage this white bitch caused???????????? NONE!! Trump on the other the hand, his relationship with PUTIN, caused democrats the election with more inside shit to follow if he doesn't kiss Putin's ass!!

Stop being a motherfuckin stupid idiot, enough

Forum List

Back