Just when you thought the nightmare had peeked.....Trump now wants his kids cleared for clearance!!

WOMAN-hair-raising-freakout-660x405.jpg

Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????

KKK? His children? You really need to tell your therapist that he needs to up the voltage on your treatments.

:lmao:
The Van Trumps are racist, just ask their racist dad, their racist grandfather and NY sewer rats!!
Stop being discriminatory toward others who hold different beliefs than you... Its sooo not Liberal.
Sleeping with Putin, wanting clean air, fair wages is not a liberal thing idiot, its an american thing....get off your high fuckin horse white person

Sleeping with Putin is an American thing?
Child, if Trump stiff's Putin and not play ball with this man, Putin is gonna spill so many beans on Trump and to the American Idiots on how he alone put Trump in the white house and you heard it hear first.

Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????

KKK? His children? You really need to tell your therapist that he needs to up the voltage on your treatments.

The Van Trumps are racist, just ask their racist dad, their racist grandfather and NY sewer rats!!
Stop being discriminatory toward others who hold different beliefs than you... Its sooo not Liberal.

Your not the boss of me!!!

Everyone is the boss of you,well except maybe rderp,you're just too damn stupid to realize it.
One thing is evident here, you white lice balls, love you some liberals, else you'd have to conference with each other on which lie to talk about today...so your welcome!!

Your not the boss of me!!!

Everyone is the boss of you,well except maybe rderp,you're just too damn stupid to realize it.
One thing is evident here, you white lice balls, love you some liberals, else you'd have to conference with each other on which lie to talk about today...so your welcome!!

That made absolutely no sense.....confirming my previous supposition.

It's just another democrat lie.

Trump didn't request top secret clearance for his kids: official

The election might be over, but Democrat won't stop lying. Democrats lost this election because they lied so much. Will they never learn?
The problem is that there are thousands of these journalists willing to lie just to bring Trump down.

After all, much of the press is LGBT friendly if not Gay themselves, and lies are pretty much a way of life to any closeted Gay or Lesbian. We have a few of them working here.....and they still haven't come out. Never mind all of the closet communists in the Democratic Potty.

That's because he's a smart man. Now, he will be safe to discuss things with them around the dinner table. Unlike the shrilary who sent classified material, over an unsecured line, to chelsea. Talk about stupid.
Are you fuckin insane???? That's what your team is for, you fuckin moron, not your gotdamn kids...God I hate talking to idiots!!

His "kids" are far more accomplished than you. Or chelsea for that matter. I think it's as smart as hell.

You could make a shit pot full of money printing that post on T-shirts. You are an undiscovered gold mine.

Oh and I play the lottery too.

That's because he's a smart man. Now, he will be safe to discuss things with them around the dinner table. Unlike the shrilary who sent classified material, over an unsecured line, to chelsea. Talk about stupid.
Are you fuckin insane???? That's what your team is for, you fuckin moron, not your gotdamn kids...God I hate talking to idiots!!

His "kids" are far more accomplished than you. Or chelsea for that matter. I think it's as smart as hell.
Hey in this day an age, all you need is the net and you can compete for president, just ask Trump LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Just when you thought the nightmare had peeked.

:badgrin: learn to spell
Deflect much?
Not at all. He's just preparing to rule the day.

Hey in this day an age, all you need is the net and you can compete for president, just ask Trump LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

The shrilary spent over 200 million dollars and LOST. The trumpster spent less than half what she did. That's pretty slick.

Forum List

Back