Just when you thought the nightmare had peeked.....Trump now wants his kids cleared for clearance!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????

His kids receiving presidential clearances?

Now that is a scary thought.

Donald Trump is now asking this his kids and his son in law all receive the same background clearance as he, the President elect receives.....as if that wasn't enough, all are in bed with Putin, who is lickin his chops at the prospects of having all the Klans men with secrets he can extract...in short, he doesn't have to focus on the idiot savant, he can focus on his off spring as well....My God, white people what nightmare have you motherfuckers releases on this country???????

KKK? His children? You really need to tell your therapist that he needs to up the voltage on your treatments.

:lmao:

• Banned

KKK? His children? You really need to tell your therapist that he needs to up the voltage on your treatments.

The Van Trumps are racist, just ask their racist dad, their racist grandfather and NY sewer rats!!

The Van Trumps are racist, just ask their racist dad, their racist grandfather and NY sewer rats!!
Stop being discriminatory toward others who hold different beliefs than you... Its sooo not Liberal.

That's because he's a smart man. Now, he will be safe to discuss things with them around the dinner table. Unlike the shrilary who sent classified material, over an unsecured line, to chelsea. Talk about stupid.

You could make a shit pot full of money printing that post on T-shirts. You are an undiscovered gold mine.

Stop being discriminatory toward others who hold different beliefs than you... Its sooo not Liberal.

Your not the boss of me!!!

Just when you thought the nightmare had peeked.

:badgrin: learn to spell

Just when you thought the nightmare had peeked.

:badgrin: learn to spell
Deflect much?

That's because he's a smart man. Now, he will be safe to discuss things with them around the dinner table.

That doesn't make it safe. It makes it legal.

It was already obvious to me that Trump was planning on using the presidency as an arm of the Trump Organization. Of course, he is probably going to replace himself as chairman with his son.

Last edited:

That's a flat out lie. But then after all you are a liberal. It's what you do.

Still hurting, racist?

Forum List

Back