Just to be clear, masks are not a thing now, right?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
No more mask Karens, no more hair pulling because “you’re endangering everyone?”

Obviously, it is well past time.

But, do any Dems on here acknowledge that the science did not change day before yesterday? That if the masks are ineffective now, they have been ineffective the whole time?

Taking off the masks was pure politics, likely driven in large part by how bad Harris looked wearing a black N95 mask as she mumbled that “we’re talking about war in Europe,” which was no surprise announcement at that point.

But, do any Dems on here acknowledge that the science did not change day before yesterday? That if the masks are ineffective now, they have been ineffective the whole time?

Is the reason given for the change by the CDC is that the mask are ineffective or is it because cases are down 92% in the last 45 days and along with that hospitalizations have also come down?

The reason mask mandates have been dropped is because of the science

Requirements to wear masks have always been tied to specific parameters. Infection rates, hospitalizations are way down

That is why mask requirements are being dropped

Is the reason given for the change by the CDC is that the mask are ineffective or is it because cases are down 92% in the last 45 days and along with that hospitalizations have also come down?

Are cases down because testing is down?

Requirements to wear masks have always been tied to specific parameters. Infection rates, hospitalizations are way down

They changed the way they count hospitalizations. Before they were counting anyone who tested % regardless of if it was the reason for hospitalization. Now they only count people being admitted specifically for a covid infection.

No the reason is simple---the american people are getting ready to vote and all the polls show that the American people are tired of the COVID power manipulation. THE CANADIAN TRUCKERS were the last straw. THANK YOU CANADIAN TRUCKERS

Fuck you Biden and all your lying manipulative minions.

They changed the way they count hospitalizations. Before they were counting anyone who tested % regardless of if it was the reason for hospitalization. Now they only count people being admitted specifically for a covid infection.

Hospitalizations are way down as are infections

Nothing has changed but the number of COVID infections

Why are you fighting good news?

Every home in America has been given free COVID Test Kits
Infection rates are way down as are hospitalizations
No...we haven't. You have to get a doctors note to get one and then have your insurance company approve. By the time this is done, your infection has ran its course. The kits are a waste of money and time. they are just more lip service from the dems and more cost to tax payers as the insurers are now saying they have to up their rates because of it.

Stop...stop...the same fucking germs exist now, as existed 6 months ago...that existed 2 years ago....so stop propaganda parrot.

As for science

You mean the science from 1980's?

Or the science from the 2000's?

Which science are you referring to?

They have known masks do fuck all for a quite a long while now.

The TRUTH is that it is no longer politically expedient to require them.

Elections are coming...and all of the sheep who were going to get their death shot, have received their death shot.

:linky: :link:

You have to get a doctors note to get one and then have your insurance company approve

No you do not. My 19 year old son went on the website and requested them and they showed up 3 weeks later.

Hospitalizations are way down as are infections

Nothing has changed but the number of COVID infections

Why are you fighting good news?

Interesting how they don't even attempt to attribute infections are down because of the JAB and booster JAB. So with this new "science" will they still push for parents to get children 5 and under JABBED?

No you do not. My 19 year old son went on the website and requested them and they showed up 3 weeks later.
My insurance company TRICARE ran by HUMANA sent me a letter around 3 weeks ago---they were fucking specific. YOu have to go see your PCM doctor and have them write a referral for the TEST each and every time.

My insurance company TRICARE ran by HUMANA sent me a letter around 3 weeks ago---they were fucking specific. YOu have to go see your PCM doctor and have them write a referral for the TEST each and every time.

That is a different program than the one sending the kits to anyone that goes on a website and ask for them.

Oh, and I have the exact same insurance.

Interesting how they don't even attempt to attribute infections are down because of the JAB and booster JAB. So with this new "science" will they still push for parents to get children 5 and under JABBED?
Down is down regardless of the reason
This wave is passing

The science says you can end mandatory masks

I believe you're talking about a PCR test which you won't get unless you've tested positive with a home test and are exhibiting symptoms. Then your PCP will most likely refer you for one. But not the home test kits. In November, I could walk into a CVS in Michigan and trip over them. Come back east to home, and they're nowhere to be found..like anywhere.
You don't need a doctor's referral to take a home test.

If the COVID numbers are down, why wouldn’t that reflect a change in protocols?

Forum List

Back