Just remember

Afraid Republicans defend flying the Confederate Flag, defend Confederate Heritage, defend Confederate monuments

Nope. Defending the constitutional right to free speech not just the speech you leftists like.
But you and your leftist friends already know that. You’re just deflecting from your Nazi like behavior.

Last edited:
The Fictional democrat Party: they are the ones for freedom and individual Liberty and respect the Constitution

Yeah, that was 160 years ago. White nationalists are a core voting block of republicans these days.

Yeah the democrat Party and race: just recently:

"You ain't black!" (If you don't vote for the democrat Party)
"Poor kids can be just as bright and talented as white kids" (meaning he thinks they're not)
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” (Clinton said of Obama)

Yeah, Republicans be racist

Black DO NOT support the democrat Party in the numbers alleged, most of that is voter fraud.

Yeah the democrat Party and race: just recently:

"You ain't black!" (If you don't vote for the democrat Party)
"Poor kids can be just as bright and talented as white kids" (meaning he thinks they're not)
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” (Clinton said of Obama)

Yeah, Republicans be racist

Black DO NOT support the democrat Party in the numbers alleged, most of that is voter fraud.
Have you read any posts on this board from conservatives?

If you're "owned" by a black man becoming president....that says quite a bit about you and your moronic mindset.

I don't give two craps about Obama being black and never did. I DO care that he was a corrupt communist who hates America. That's a problem.

You're free to go through my posts and find one that would insinuate I give two craps about what race the president is. You and I both know you won't find one.

Cope and seethe
Hey you brought up Tim Scott and the other dude. Why?

Please lie to us some more and say their skin color had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, it's called history. Repubs protect it, you fools try and delete it.

You all must want to repeat it for some reason.
Funny how Republicans defend the four year history of the Confederacy while banning the history of racial discrimination in this country.

Hey you brought up Tim Scott and the other dude. Why?

Please lie to us some more and say their skin color had nothing to do with it.

because they are black men that you wouldn't support, although they are black.

If me not supporting a black president for any reason is "racist", then you not supporting a black president for any reason is ALSO "racist"

Gosh how much you all hate your own standards

because they are black men that you wouldn't support, although they are black.

If me not supporting a black president for any reason is "racist", then you not supporting a black president for any reason is ALSO "racist"

Gosh how much you all hate your own standards
So you claim that you opposed Obama because he was "corrupt and a communist" and not because he was black. STart with the fact that he was neither corrupt nor a communist. That doesn't leave much other than the fact that he is black but hey....

Given that , you can't imagine opposition to two Republican lawmakers who are black...ignoring that we are in opposition to their policies and politics. That further exposes your fixation on race

You kinda sound stupid and dishonest

Funny how Republicans defend the four year history of the Confederacy while banning the history of racial discrimination in this country.
As long as there are law enforcement people and judicial enterprises who treat humans with disdain, I do not disagree with you totally. And that exists in al political views.

Forum List

Back