Just remember

Why do you just make shit up

Stevens ask for help (security) multiple times and Congress kept turning it down

Not Obama

Why do you keep pinning the NG bullshit on Pelosi?
Why would trump order 11,000 NG for a “peaceful protest”

Your argument is flawed and full of lies.
making stuff up, you are the one making stuff up

Obama is in charge of the State Department, Obama failed to protect Stevens. We all know Obama chickened out and had no experience in foreign policy. Obama send our Ambassador to an area of the world where we had no business being.

Pelosi was in charge of security, not Trump. Pelosi refused help. It is documented and testified to.

There is no place in this world for the Democratic Party, they can not admit there failures, they always blame someone else.

making stuff up, you are the one making stuff up

Obama is in charge of the State Department, Obama failed to protect Stevens. We all know Obama chickened out and had no experience in foreign policy. Obama send our Ambassador to an area of the world where we had no business being.

Pelosi was in charge of security, not Trump. Pelosi refused help. It is documented and testified to.

There is no place in this world for the Democratic Party, they can not admit there failures, they always blame someone else.
Pelosi is not in charge of security. Christ you’re an idiot

Not today, but January 6th she was. I am sorry you do not know how our government works but I will gladly poing out that it is;

Congress
Sergeant at Arms
Capital Police Board
Capital Police

U.S. Code, Title 2, Chapter 29
Capitol.

Why the need for 11,000 NG for a peace protest?
Because knew it wasn’t going to be peaceful, his orders.

So you’re lying one way or the other

Your list did NOT include Pelosi.. or the Turtle
Congress
Sergeant at Arms
Capital Police Board
Capital Police

Congress is the Legislative Branch of the USA's government. Congress consists of The House of Representatives and The Senate

On and before January 6th, The House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi was the Speaker of the House. I am sorry I assumed you knew, what Congress is, and who is in charge of The Senate or The House of Representatives.

Congress, House of Representatives Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

Nope. She did not. Nor does she have the power to do so.

I find it odd that you are whining that Pelosi ( and by the extension Mitch McConnell) didn’t protect the Capitol form people like YOU

Oversight​

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day

U.S. Code, Title 2, Chapter 29
SUBCHAPTER I—ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
SUBCHAPTER II—POWERS AND DUTIES

1961 Policing of Capitol Buildings and Grounds.
1962. Detail of police.
1963. Protection of grounds

elektra et al are fools and deliberate liars.

Only Trump can call out the NG. He refused to on J6. It took Pence, of all people, to skirt the law and do it later in the afternoon.

Congress is the Legislative Branch of the USA's government. Congress consists of The House of Representatives and The Senate

On and before January 6th, The House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi was the Speaker of the House. I am sorry I assumed you knew, what Congress is, and who is in charge of The Senate or The House of Representatives.

Congress, House of Representatives Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
Congress (neither the House or Senate leaders) have day to day control over the Capitol Police.

You’re welcome

Forum List

Back