Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€ - Newslo

The televangelist added that ā€œat least no or very few normal people were killed.ā€ He also said, ā€œWhen something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. Iā€™m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if Iā€™m honest, I think itā€™s a good thing it all happened here.ā€

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: ā€œThereā€™s 50 Less Pedophiles in This Worldā€

Obviously, itā€™s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because thatā€™s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, Godā€™s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. Thatā€™s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Churchā€™s YouTube account.

ā€œAre you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?ā€ he said in the sermon. ā€œUm no, I think thatā€™s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.ā€

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. ā€œWe donā€™t need to do anything to help. As far as Iā€™m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,ā€ he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

Can America really vote this dangerous and threatening party into office?

So we can't generalize that just because millions of Muslims are trying to kill non-Muslims, but we can generalize Christians by like three Christians who aren't actually killing anyone. You're a brainiac, Deanie Baby

ISIS has killed far more Muslims than non-Muslims. More Muslims are at war with ISIS than are non-Muslims.

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you.

"Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you."
Carbineer, there IS hope. Not ALL Christians side with Robertson, as evidenced here...Read thru to find tenet by leadership regarding gays.
Southern Baptists Split With Donald Trump On Refugee Resettlement

Carbineer, there IS hope. Not ALL Christians side with Robertson, as evidenced here...Read thru to find tenet by leadership regarding gays.

I speak out right now like I have before, this whole thread is predicated on yet another left wing LIE.

Robertson said no such thing, newslo is a satrical site like the ONION.

What is wrong with you people has truth no value? Your first mistake is believing anything dean posts.

FALSE: Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment for SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

I speak out right now like I have before, this whole thread is predicated on yet another left wing LIE.

What is wrong with you people has truth no value? Your first mistake is believing anything dean posts.

FALSE: Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment for SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€
Freewill, thank you. There are far too many lies these days. Thanks for exposing this one. Robertson has said some really odd things in the past, so it is easy to pass this off as true, and I bit. I appreciate being set straight.

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€ - Newslo

The televangelist added that ā€œat least no or very few normal people were killed.ā€ He also said, ā€œWhen something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. Iā€™m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if Iā€™m honest, I think itā€™s a good thing it all happened here.ā€

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: ā€œThereā€™s 50 Less Pedophiles in This Worldā€

Obviously, itā€™s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because thatā€™s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, Godā€™s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. Thatā€™s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Churchā€™s YouTube account.

ā€œAre you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?ā€ he said in the sermon. ā€œUm no, I think thatā€™s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.ā€

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. ā€œWe donā€™t need to do anything to help. As far as Iā€™m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,ā€ he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

You've now been reduced to citing newslo.com? What next>Cracked.com? The Onion?

You really are one stupid mofo.

--------------------

------------------------

What is the percentage among ALL American Christian Pastors that are saying this or those that feel this way? I'll bet it's between 1-2 percent. I guarantee you that Christians and non Christians alike are not afraid of getting in those pastors' faces and denouncing them for their hatred. They are also not going to let a sick minority that has "perverted the Religion" intimidate and scare others.

Why aren't you calling on other Religions that DO let themselves get hijacked by extremists to be more tolerant? My take is because it is far easier for you people to blame Christians based on fallacy and hatred vs. fact.

Freewill, thank you. There are far too many lies these days. Thanks for exposing this one. Robertson has said some really odd things in the past, so it is easy to pass this off as true, and I bit. I appreciate being set straight.

Thanks for the reply, seldom when the left wing lies are exposed is it even acknowledged. I guess maybe because it is so old news.

Now it is your turn to speak out against dean and the left wing's perversion of the truth.

Thanks for the reply, seldom when the left wing lies are exposed is it even acknowledged. I guess maybe because it is so old news.

Now it is your turn to speak out against dean and the left wing's perversion of the truth.
Freewill, I am one of those libs you lay every worst case on every time someone gets their shorts in a wad and taps out a fiery blog of bile. But I can't let that change my nature. I have always acknowledged left wing faults and also try to acknowledge right wing truths (there ARE some). So I really do appreciate your post zeroing in on a lie, because swallowing blatant lies make a fool of me. I really hate that.

Liberals have staged so many events in the past few years that they feel that when a real event blows their asses out of the water, they have to desperately change the facts about it to get us back on track. This one exposes their stupidity, so they feel that lying about what the causes are will distract everyone from what really happened.

Fact: Islamic Terrorism is a threat to all of us.
Fact: Obama's policies have increased the threat here in America.
Fact: Taking our guns will not stop it from happening again, and Obama himself has already admitted to this.
i'm not sure how staged the events are, but there's always reasons to doubt ''official'' narratives coming from the liberal media anyways, and when the event is a shooting... they reset their priorities to gun control. it's pretty clear they want to use trauma as leverage over the public discourse, the incentives of violence and chaos, or what do they say ''never let a good crisis go to waste''. it's easy to give the libs the benefit of the doubt, they're not as intelligent as they like to think of themselves, that makes the vast left-wing (or right-wing) conspiracy theory implausible, but, they submit themselves so readily to terrorist manipulation they might as well be. right now, as it is, isis is in control of american foreign policy. the islamic jihad doesn't have to give the orders or boss anyone around, they just have to anticipate the government's reaction, it's all too predictable. kill a bunch of people, blow something up, the liberals will scream ''not all muslims, islam is peace'' and invite more ''refugees'' into the country out of spite and false pride, anything to flaunt the illusion of moral superiority over white people, christians, gun owners, etc. so the enemy gets a foothold on america by means of a kind of stockholm syndrome. it's a freak show.

Liberals have staged so many events in the past few years that they feel that when a real event blows their asses out of the water, they have to desperately change the facts about it to get us back on track. This one exposes their stupidity, so they feel that lying about what the causes are will distract everyone from what really happened.

Fact: Islamic Terrorism is a threat to all of us.
Fact: Obama's policies have increased the threat here in America.
Fact: Taking our guns will not stop it from happening again, and Obama himself has already admitted to this.
i'm not sure how staged the events are, but there's always reasons to doubt ''official'' narratives coming from the liberal media anyways, and when the event is a shooting... they reset their priorities to gun control. it's pretty clear they want to use trauma as leverage over the public discourse, the incentives of violence and chaos, or what do they say ''never let a good crisis go to waste''. it's easy to give the libs the benefit of the doubt, they're not as intelligent as they like to think of themselves, that makes the vast left-wing (or right-wing) conspiracy theory implausible, but, they submit themselves so readily to terrorist manipulation they might as well be. right now, as it is, isis is in control of american foreign policy. the islamic jihad doesn't have to give the orders or boss anyone around, they just have to anticipate the government's reaction, it's all too predictable. kill a bunch of people, blow something up, the liberals will scream ''not all muslims, islam is peace'' and invite more ''refugees'' into the country out of spite and false pride, anything to flaunt the illusion of moral superiority over white people, christians, gun owners, etc. so the enemy gets a foothold on america by means of a kind of stockholm syndrome. it's a freak show.
Are you Kim Jong Un (or whatever the little fat guy's name is)?

What I find interesting is how you and all the other dishonest and dishonorable Marxist hacks in this country keep trying to steer this conversation towards Christians when none of them were involved in this attack.

It's quite telling.

What I find interesting is how you and all the other dishonest and dishonorable Marxist hacks in this country keep trying to steer this conversation towards Christians when none of them were involved in this attack.

It's quite telling.

The topic of this thread is Christians.

It's quite telling.

And that begs the question I'm asking.

Why?

It's quite telling.

And that begs the question I'm asking.

Why?

Christian ministers endorsing the murders? You have to ask?

It was a possibly gay Muslim man, possibly a jihadist shit head, who committed the atrocity. So, naturally, once some outlying-statistic like Pat Robertson opens the maw of his dopey addled noggin, well, then plodding predictable pinheads like rderp JUMP at the chance to lay blame at the feet of right wing Christians.

Meanwhile, Robertson does NOT speak for conservatism.

NYcarbineer said:
The shooter did not act for Islam.

Although you screwed up the quote function, (and I have attempted to edit a correction for your error, for clarity) what you attempted to say was:

"The shooter did not act for Islam."

Two replies to that.

1. YOU don't know that he did or did not attempt to speak for Islam.

And 2. I don't believe that I ever claimed that he WAS speaking on behalf of all of Islam. But that MAY have been his intent and agenda.

--------------------

------------------------

Obviously homosexual marriage and Bubba using the girls bathroom is upsetting the Muslims. Time to reverse those wrongs.

Come on. You agree with him, don't you? Tell us the truth.
No, I dont. The 'punishment' from unrestrained fagotry is the decline in demographic growth rates, the spread of disease and the loss of moral framework which in turn causes other problems in kind.

God does not have to smite fags, they smite themselves.

Every homosexual person I know and have ever met in my life has heterosexual parents.

Now, for some simple, basic human biology and a part of the gestation process of the human fetus.

During the 9 months of gestation for a human there is a hormone wash that goes over the brain of the fetus twice. If it's a male fetus it gets testosterone and male hormones. If it's female it gets estrogen and female hormones. Or are supposed to.

Now, if that fetus doesn't get the correct hormones or not enough of the correct hormones or doesn't get the hormones at all what do you think will happen to the brain of that fetus?

Studies of the brains of homosexual men show that their brains are exactly the same as a female brain.

Also keep in mind that every single form of human life on this planet started out female. Every egg is female until a Y sperm changes it to male. The female body can't make a male egg.

No one chooses to be homosexual. Just as no one chooses to be heterosexual.

I'm surprised that you don't know that it's our brain that controls and defines us. All the chemicals in that brain combined with the experiences in our lives, creates the person you are. Who we all are.

Attacking anyone just because of their sexuality or blaming a whole minority of our nation for what one person did, is wrong.

Funny, you gun nuts have been screaming to blame the person not the gun. However not in all cases. Here you blame a minority group and you single out another minority group as deserving to be persecuted and murdered.

If you want to live by the bible fine. However stop using it to persecute, and murder people.

Just when will you and others understand that everyone in America has the same rights you do? We have the right to our faith or not to have faith in any religion. Stop trying to force the whole nation to follow your chosen faith. We're free to live our lives as we choose. Just as you do.

Before you demand some links to what I've posted about gestation and the human egg, stop and take maybe 2 minutes of your time to find the answers for yourself.

Your posts read like they're from a radical christian terrorist.

Because the brain in this body is EXACTLY the same
Francesco_D_Macho.jpg

As the brain in this body.
Doutzen-Kroes-Most-Beautiful-Dutch-Woman.jpg

Some times you read the most ridiculous stuff and you wonder how anyone had the nerve to post it.

What I was trying to say was homosexual men have the same brains as women. Not as men.

Which means they were born homosexual. It's not a choice.

Which also means that if they have a brain the same as a female how can they not have female tendencies? How can they not have attractions to men?

All this garbage about how homosexuality is a choice, a sin and people who are gay deserve to die, has to stop. Science has given us concrete evidence that being homosexual isn't a choice.

The people who died in the night club didn't deserve it. Just because they're homosexual doesn't mean that it's right for people to kill and persecute them.
If it is true that homosexuals' brains are different, then it will ultimately be detectable in the womb and probably treatable. Of course, once it is detectable, women can and will start aborting babies that will be born gay. Is that the inevitable conclusion you want to reach?

--------------------

------------------------

If you think that Pat Robertson speaks for more than maybe 2% of all Christendom then you are a fuckingidiot.

OK, so maybe you do, but you are wrong.

So I started going though links of right wing pastors who prayed that more gays would die or were sad more didn't die and I stopped after this list:

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Pastor Steven Anderson

Pastor Kevin Swanson

Pastor Jesse Price

Pastor Charles L. Worley

Pastor Bert Farias

Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

I suspect if I kept going I could have found a lot more. Do a search with any one and "anti gay".

Example: Pastor Charles L. Worley anti gay

What comes up:

Put gays in electrified pens and then kill them.

I prove my point.

Republicans fight back with:

I don't believe it

and

It can't be true.

Forum List

Back