Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

Unfortunately it was more than one Christian.
These 7 Christian leaders showed their love by celebrating the Orlando nightclub massacre
Pastor refuses to mourn Orlando victims: ‘The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die’
Baptist pastor stands by anti-gay Orlando shooting sermon

The problem is the Republican recognition of fundamentalist religion and as long as you couple with it for votes you are painted with the same brush. Honestly the 10% of the vote is better left alone when the cost of association is to be related to the American version of the Taliban. No other religious figures in America are shooting off their mouths like this bunch. That should tell you something.
The problem with Democrats is that they are filled with lunatics that make broad brush statements. Saying it's a shame more didn't die isn't a celebration. I don't agree with it but that doesn't lie at the doorstep of the Republicans. You don't get to pick bad examples and use them as representatives without getting called on it.

BUT so far from the left what I've seen is outrage against Christianity and NOTHING against Islam! What. The. Fuck?

You have laid out your argument without any evidence, I gave three links of Pastors who defy the love of God and hate. If you have something besides innuendo please reveal it. I haven't seen evidence of Liberal pastors doing the same thing, it isn't an oddity, it is right wing Fundamentalism and it is well versed in hate and Republicanism.

These 7 Christian leaders showed their love by celebrating the Orlando nightclub massacre
Pastor refuses to mourn Orlando victims: ‘The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die’

The problem is the Republican recognition of fundamentalist religion and as long as you couple with it for votes you are painted with the same brush. Honestly the 10% of the vote is better left alone when the cost of association is to be related to the American version of the Taliban. No other religious figures in America are shooting off their mouths like this bunch. That should tell you something.
The problem with Democrats is that they are filled with lunatics that make broad brush statements. Saying it's a shame more didn't die isn't a celebration. I don't agree with it but that doesn't lie at the doorstep of the Republicans. You don't get to pick bad examples and use them as representatives without getting called on it.

BUT so far from the left what I've seen is outrage against Christianity and NOTHING against Islam! What. The. Fuck?

You have laid out your argument without any evidence, I gave three links of Pastors who defy the love of God and hate. If you have something besides innuendo please reveal it. I haven't seen evidence of Liberal pastors doing the same thing, it isn't an oddity, it is right wing Fundamentalism and it is well versed in hate and Republicanism.
Logic isn't evidence to you? LOL. A few pastors don't support your argument, don't blame it on me.

Yup....case closed.

Phffffffft......

As you said, no other religious leaders are shooting their mouths off like this bunch.

Nuff said.

Logic isn't evidence to you? LOL. A few pastors don't support your argument, don't blame it on me.

Uh huh, commenting that I have nothing while offering nothing yourself is the same thing. I'll wait until you support your argument with anything at all.

Liberal pastors?

You mean the Pope?

Yup....case closed.

Phffffffft......

As you said, no other religious leaders are shooting their mouths off like this bunch.

Nuff said.
Yep, just right wing fundamentalists.

Liberal pastors?

You mean the Pope?

Show me an example of the Pope hating gays.

Liberal pastors?

You mean the Pope?

Why?

Liberal pastors?

You mean the Pope?

Why?

Oh I don't know, maybe since you brought him up.

Liberal pastors?

You mean the Pope?

Why?

Oh I don't know, maybe since you brought him up.
I'm just trying to figure out what you think is a "Liberal Pastor ".

When Christians say it is is crime against humanity but when muslims say it it is a lie made up by conservatives. This is what it is like arguing with the left in this day and age.

Uh huh, commenting that I have nothing while offering nothing yourself is the same thing. I'll wait until you support your argument with anything at all.
Oh but I did offer something. Here, print it out and have somebody stuff it up your ass so you might see it...

"The problem with Democrats is that they are filled with lunatics that make broad brush statements. Saying it's a shame more didn't die isn't a celebration. I don't agree with it but that doesn't lie at the doorstep of the Republicans. You don't get to pick bad examples and use them as representatives without getting called on it.

BUT so far from the left what I've seen is outrage against Christianity and NOTHING against Islam! What. The. Fuck?"

Pat Robertson attracts about as much attention as a dose of herpes. You guys and a few check-writing nincompoops are the only people who pay him any mind.
No condemnation of his comments here either.

See above.
That's not condemnation...that's belittling his importance, not his comments.

Tough titty. You play your games. I'll play mine.
Why is it so very hard for you to condemn his comments?

See #61.

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you.
It wouldn't matter ,you would,spin and twist anything said .

THEY ARE WRONG!

how's that ,dream up some more nonsense

Oh but I did offer something. Here, print it out and have somebody stuff it up your ass so you might see it...

"The problem with Democrats is that they are filled with lunatics that make broad brush statements. Saying it's a shame more didn't die isn't a celebration. I don't agree with it but that doesn't lie at the doorstep of the Republicans. You don't get to pick bad examples and use them as representatives without getting called on it.

BUT so far from the left what I've seen is outrage against Christianity and NOTHING against Islam! What. The. Fuck?"
They are infected with the left /right ,gotta win no matter what mind set.

upload_2016-6-15_10-29-52.png

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you.
Pat Robertson is an idiot. He needs to keep his fat pie hole shut!!!

Happy now?
If only Pat were the only one. He's just one of a multitude and each one represents many.

Forum List

Back