Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you.
Pat Robertson is an idiot. He needs to keep his fat pie hole shut!!!

Happy now?
If only Pat were the only one. He's just one of a multitude and each one represents many.
Yet Pat seems to be the constant source you guys mention. Problem is, I read what he said, and it's nothing like the shit you said he was saying.

Ironically, the rightwing Christians have nothing but contempt for the Christians who believe one should love his enemies.
Link

Some truths are self-evident. Name some rightwing Christians who love the Muslim terrorists.
You couldn't spot the truth, even if it kicked you in the nuts.

So you can't name a single one. Kind of proves me right doesn't it.

Ironically, the rightwing Christians have nothing but contempt for the Christians who believe one should love his enemies.
Link

Some truths are self-evident. Name some rightwing Christians who love the Muslim terrorists.
You couldn't spot the truth, even if it kicked you in the nuts.

So you can't name a single one. Kind of proves me right doesn't it.
Only a twisted mind would arrive at that conclusion. You seem to exhibit symptoms of a Histrionic Personality Disorder. A tendency to lie about what others say so you can appear to be more intelligent than they are. You can't win an argument with your mind so you change the context of what others say so you can appear to be more gifted than you really are.

so there are demands for condemnations... libtards want to equate the violence acts of terrorism where the radical muslim (registered democrat, by the way) slaughters 50 people at a gay nightclub with some christian preacher's commentary about it, that's hardly the same thing at all. before anyone can condemn the pat man, first have to prove that his words traveled back in time and forced the terrorist to act, and good luck trying to prove that. so really what the libtards demand is that the right-wing christians shout a bunch of hate speech towards each other. and who would be amused by that? if you want to have a theological debate with the pat man, great, bugger him about it, get your bible ready, he might be willing to engage, but cursing him outside his presence is not likely to help.

Pat Robertson: “Orlando Shooting Is God’s Punishment For SCOTUS’ Same-Sex Marriage Ruling”

Pat Robertson: “Orlando Shooting Is God’s Punishment For SCOTUS’ Same-Sex Marriage Ruling” - Newslo

The televangelist added that “at least no or very few normal people were killed.” He also said, “When something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. I’m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if I’m honest, I think it’s a good thing it all happened here.”

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

Obviously, it’s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because that’s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, God’s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. That’s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Church’s YouTube account.

“Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?” he said in the sermon. “Um no, I think that’s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.”

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. “We don’t need to do anything to help. As far as I’m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,” he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

Can America really vote this dangerous and threatening party into office?

I suppose by now you have been exposed. But quoting a satirical site, come on, and the liberals jumping on board. You folks are just too gullible and just too stupid.

BTW careful clicking on Dean's latest drivel. You may end up with a virus.

Come on. You agree with him, don't you? Tell us the truth.
No, I dont. The 'punishment' from unrestrained fagotry is the decline in demographic growth rates, the spread of disease and the loss of moral framework which in turn causes other problems in kind.

God does not have to smite fags, they smite themselves.

Every homosexual person I know and have ever met in my life has heterosexual parents.

Now, for some simple, basic human biology and a part of the gestation process of the human fetus.

During the 9 months of gestation for a human there is a hormone wash that goes over the brain of the fetus twice. If it's a male fetus it gets testosterone and male hormones. If it's female it gets estrogen and female hormones. Or are supposed to.

Now, if that fetus doesn't get the correct hormones or not enough of the correct hormones or doesn't get the hormones at all what do you think will happen to the brain of that fetus?

Studies of the brains of homosexual men show that their brains are exactly the same as a female brain.

Also keep in mind that every single form of human life on this planet started out female. Every egg is female until a Y sperm changes it to male. The female body can't make a male egg.

No one chooses to be homosexual. Just as no one chooses to be heterosexual.

I'm surprised that you don't know that it's our brain that controls and defines us. All the chemicals in that brain combined with the experiences in our lives, creates the person you are. Who we all are.

Attacking anyone just because of their sexuality or blaming a whole minority of our nation for what one person did, is wrong.

Funny, you gun nuts have been screaming to blame the person not the gun. However not in all cases. Here you blame a minority group and you single out another minority group as deserving to be persecuted and murdered.

If you want to live by the bible fine. However stop using it to persecute, and murder people.

Just when will you and others understand that everyone in America has the same rights you do? We have the right to our faith or not to have faith in any religion. Stop trying to force the whole nation to follow your chosen faith. We're free to live our lives as we choose. Just as you do.

Before you demand some links to what I've posted about gestation and the human egg, stop and take maybe 2 minutes of your time to find the answers for yourself.

Your posts read like they're from a radical christian terrorist.

Because the brain in this body is EXACTLY the same
Francesco_D_Macho.jpg

As the brain in this body.
Doutzen-Kroes-Most-Beautiful-Dutch-Woman.jpg

Some times you read the most ridiculous stuff and you wonder how anyone had the nerve to post it.

so there are demands for condemnations... libtards want to equate the violence acts of terrorism where the radical muslim (registered democrat, by the way) slaughters 50 people at a gay nightclub with some christian preacher's commentary about it, that's hardly the same thing at all. before anyone can condemn the pat man, first have to prove that his words traveled back in time and forced the terrorist to act, and good luck trying to prove that. so really what the libtards demand is that the right-wing christians shout a bunch of hate speech towards each other. and who would be amused by that? if you want to have a theological debate with the pat man, great, bugger him about it, get your bible ready, he might be willing to engage, but cursing him outside his presence is not likely to help.
Liberals have staged so many events in the past few years that they feel that when a real event blows their asses out of the water, they have to desperately change the facts about it to get us back on track. This one exposes their stupidity, so they feel that lying about what the causes are will distract everyone from what really happened.

Fact: Islamic Terrorism is a threat to all of us.
Fact: Obama's policies have increased the threat here in America.
Fact: Taking our guns will not stop it from happening again, and Obama himself has already admitted to this.

No, I dont. The 'punishment' from unrestrained fagotry is the decline in demographic growth rates, the spread of disease and the loss of moral framework which in turn causes other problems in kind.

Every homosexual person I know and have ever met in my life has heterosexual parents.

Now, for some simple, basic human biology and a part of the gestation process of the human fetus.

During the 9 months of gestation for a human there is a hormone wash that goes over the brain of the fetus twice. If it's a male fetus it gets testosterone and male hormones. If it's female it gets estrogen and female hormones. Or are supposed to.

Now, if that fetus doesn't get the correct hormones or not enough of the correct hormones or doesn't get the hormones at all what do you think will happen to the brain of that fetus?

Studies of the brains of homosexual men show that their brains are exactly the same as a female brain.

Also keep in mind that every single form of human life on this planet started out female. Every egg is female until a Y sperm changes it to male. The female body can't make a male egg.

I'm surprised that you don't know that it's our brain that controls and defines us. All the chemicals in that brain combined with the experiences in our lives, creates the person you are. Who we all are.

Attacking anyone just because of their sexuality or blaming a whole minority of our nation for what one person did, is wrong.

Funny, you gun nuts have been screaming to blame the person not the gun. However not in all cases. Here you blame a minority group and you single out another minority group as deserving to be persecuted and murdered.

If you want to live by the bible fine. However stop using it to persecute, and murder people.

Just when will you and others understand that everyone in America has the same rights you do? We have the right to our faith or not to have faith in any religion. Stop trying to force the whole nation to follow your chosen faith. We're free to live our lives as we choose. Just as you do.

Before you demand some links to what I've posted about gestation and the human egg, stop and take maybe 2 minutes of your time to find the answers for yourself.

Francesco_D_Macho.jpg

Some times you read the most ridiculous stuff and you wonder how anyone had the nerve to post it.
I feel exactly the same way about many of your threads.

Pat Robertson: “Orlando Shooting Is God’s Punishment For SCOTUS’ Same-Sex Marriage Ruling”

Pat Robertson: “Orlando Shooting Is God’s Punishment For SCOTUS’ Same-Sex Marriage Ruling” - Newslo

The televangelist added that “at least no or very few normal people were killed.” He also said, “When something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. I’m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if I’m honest, I think it’s a good thing it all happened here.”

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

Obviously, it’s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because that’s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, God’s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. That’s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Church’s YouTube account.

“Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?” he said in the sermon. “Um no, I think that’s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.”

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. “We don’t need to do anything to help. As far as I’m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,” he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

You are a liar.....regarding remarks by Donald W. Trump the future President of the USA. Read his speech, read his marks and post some actual quotes....of course you will not do that.

--------------------

------------------------

Days before the attack, an Islamic Imam speaking at a Sanford, Florida mosque said that gays have to die. You weren't too upset about that were you?

--------------------

------------------------

You are a liar.....regarding remarks by Donald W. Trump the future President of the USA. Read his speech, read his marks and post some actual quotes....of course you will not do that.

The whole OP is nothing but a lie heaped upon a lie. The subject line is from a site like the Onion. If I were you I wouldn't click on the link, unless you have good anti-virus software. As with most things liberal, this whole thing is a lie.

--------------------

------------------------

For whatever reasons still encountering glitches on this board....but due to recent events and the seriousness of the situation that islamic jihadism now presents to America I feel compelled to tell some truths....no matter the problems I encounter. I will try and woik around them.

For those of you who are willing to listen to what Trump actually said you will notice it is far different from how the media is spinning it. The American Media is outrageous...so outrageious so deceitful it is hard for a rational person to determine whose side they are actually on, in this world-wide epic struggle with Islamic Jihadism.

Last edited:

--------------------

------------------------

Days before the attack, an Islamic Imam speaking at a Sanford, Florida mosque said that gays have to die. You weren't too upset about that were you?

I am sure they were upset. Upset at a white Christian society that forces a poor victim like the Imam to say such things. You and the world would be better off if you just realized that everything boils down to being a white problem.

The homosexual mans brain is not exactly like a female's brain.

The brain is morphable and reacts to our behavior over time, building more nerves in areas that are more used, making it easier and quicker to think along various lines of thought.

And I was not attacking anyone, simply making an observation that in your diseased and addled brain seems like an attack to you, because you are a thin skinned fucktard.

Perhaps you can get your doctor to prescribe you some of these:

Growacet_zpsluqj4nnp.jpg

Francesco_D_Macho.jpg

What I was trying to say was homosexual men have the same brains as women. Not as men.

Which means they were born homosexual. It's not a choice.

Which also means that if they have a brain the same as a female how can they not have female tendencies? How can they not have attractions to men?

All this garbage about how homosexuality is a choice, a sin and people who are gay deserve to die, has to stop. Science has given us concrete evidence that being homosexual isn't a choice.

The people who died in the night club didn't deserve it. Just because they're homosexual doesn't mean that it's right for people to kill and persecute them.

The brain is morphable and reacts to our behavior over time, building more nerves in areas that are more used, making it easier and quicker to think along various lines of thought.

And I was not attacking anyone, simply making an observation that in your diseased and addled brain seems like an attack to you, because you are a thin skinned fucktard.

Growacet_zpsluqj4nnp.jpg

When a person has to lower themselves to personal attacks and insults they have lost the debate.

You don't offer any concrete evidence of anything you say. Including the personal insults and attacks.

Get back to me when you're ready to have a mature conversation.

--------------------

------------------------

So we can't generalize that just because millions of Muslims are trying to kill non-Muslims, but we can generalize Christians by like three Christians who aren't actually killing anyone. You're a brainiac, Deanie Baby

Growacet_zpsluqj4nnp.jpg

When a person has to lower themselves to personal attacks and insults they have lost the debate.

You don't offer any concrete evidence of anything you say. Including the personal insults and attacks.

Get back to me when you're ready to have a mature conversation.

Says the guy who refused to give links in his own post, roflmao.

Forum List

Back