Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€ - Newslo

The televangelist added that ā€œat least no or very few normal people were killed.ā€ He also said, ā€œWhen something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. Iā€™m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if Iā€™m honest, I think itā€™s a good thing it all happened here.ā€

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: ā€œThereā€™s 50 Less Pedophiles in This Worldā€

Obviously, itā€™s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because thatā€™s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, Godā€™s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. Thatā€™s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Churchā€™s YouTube account.

ā€œAre you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?ā€ he said in the sermon. ā€œUm no, I think thatā€™s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.ā€

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. ā€œWe donā€™t need to do anything to help. As far as Iā€™m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,ā€ he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

Can America really vote this dangerous and threatening party into office?

If you think that Pat Robertson speaks for more than maybe 2% of all Christendom then you are a fuckingidiot.

OK, so maybe you do, but you are wrong.

....that would be 44,000,000 people...

"Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

Pat sounds like a crazy man. He is disingenuous and an opportunist

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you.

Here ya go. I am a conservative Christian, and I JUST NOW saw this, and I will say I never liked Robertson. IMO he is an idiot. And now is a senile one.
And any of my conservative Christian friends or family feel the same way, but I won't speak for them, just myself.

I personally condemn the stupid statements he made, and makes, and he most certainly does not speak for me.

Of course I do realize that SOME of you just use things like this to attack or put down Christians. Have at it. Means nothing to me.

If you think that Pat Robertson speaks for more than maybe 2% of all Christendom then you are a fuckingidiot.

Bullshit.

Pat Robertson is a Southern Baptist and he does not speak for them. He only speaks for himself.

All the Southern Baptist Convention membership rolled together is maybe 16 million.

Where did you pull that 44 million from? Uranus?

Of course I do realize that SOME of you just use things like this to attack or put down Christians. Have at it. Means nothing to me.
IT is all part of the hate Christianity campaign that these fagots and leftist drones are building up for.

These people are more evil than the Jacobins that slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people in the French Revolution.

Bullshit.

Pat Robertson is a Southern Baptist and he does not speak for them. He only speaks for himself.

All the Southern Baptist Convention membership rolled together is maybe 16 million.

Where did you pull that 44 million from? Uranus?

World wide Christian population, 2%.

The irony is this. When you look at it as just numbers it looks huge...until you realize it's a drop in the bucket compared to the entire population. 2% is nothing, even 10%, yet people use it to broad brush the entire group.

Like they do with Muslims.

You can point out how only a tiny percentage is involved in violence and someone is sure to pipe up with "but it's still millions".

Last edited:
IT is all part of the hate Christianity campaign that these fagots and leftist drones are building up for.

These people are more evil than the Jacobins that slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people in the French Revolution.
It's no different then any hate campaign that seeks to vilify an entire group based on a few.

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Here ya go. I am a conservative Christian, and I JUST NOW saw this, and I will say I never liked Robertson. IMO he is an idiot. And now is a senile one.
And any of my conservative Christian friends or family feel the same way, but I won't speak for them, just myself.

I personally condemn the stupid statements he made, and makes, and he most certainly does not speak for me.
Of course Christians condemn this kind of rhetoric. It is disingenuous, however, for anti-Christians to hold up one example of it, demand that all Christians condemn it, then conclude that they support it because the Christians don't all line up to condemn on command.

Of course Christians condemn this kind of rhetoric. It is disingenuous, however, for anti-Christians to hold up one example of it, demand that all Christians condemn it, then conclude that they support it because the Christians don't all line up to condemn on command.

Yet that is what they expect of Muslims.

Yet that is what they expect of Muslims.

I don't.

Forum List

Back