Just how bad is Covid 19?

That's funny. You think the starting dates for some of the worst wars in the world's history were manipulated to help spread a hoax. You need industrial strength tin foil. That single ply stuff from the grocery store isn't enough for you. I already explained it to you, If you still can't get it yet, go ask your math teacher.
So no dates, no explanation, no reason for intentionally giving the wrong information on WWII, just the usual...uh-oh he's on to me dodge for this tired old hoax

The CDC currently puts the number of confirmed deaths at about 100,000. But even the “best estimate” 0.26% fatality rate is a significant overestimate because of how the CDC is counting deaths. The actual rate is fairly close to a recent bad year for the seasonal flu. And though public health officials have been transparent about how they are counting coronavirus deaths, the implications for calculating the infection fatality rate are not appreciated.

“The case definition is very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Such expansive definitions are not due to rogue public health officials. The rules direct them to do this. “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx recently noted.

Beyond including people with the virus who clearly didn’t die from it, the numbers are inflated by counting people who don’t even have the virus. New York has classified many cases as coronavirus deaths even when postmortem tests have been negative. The diagnosis can be based on symptoms, even though the symptoms are often similar to those of the seasonal flu.

No dumb ass. The CDC currently puts the number of confirmed deaths at over 135,000.
Wow..................you are a Moron..............They jacked the numbers by Definition IDIOT...... I now know 3 cases down here where the families got covid death certificates and their family members didn't die from Covid.................Up yours.

There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579

Actually, the U.S. didn't enter WWI until April of 1917.

There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579
It's a hoax. Move on, get back to work and stop being a commie bitch.

Did all those dead people die just to further a hoax? I've never seen that kind of dedication before.
Well if Biden wins in November and the virus goes away, we will know we’ve been had.

Can you name a few of those people who voluntarily died to help spread a hoax?
Can’t. Never said it’s a hoax.

If so, you are one of the few nut bags that didn't. They'll take your crazy card from you if you aren't careful

A little perspective.
U.S Covid cases 3,219,955
U.S. Covid deaths 135,808
U.S. recovered from Covid 1,426,428
U.S. estimated population 331,002, 651.

So you're saying our lives lost in WW1, WW2, and the civil war were not enough to worry about? Covid has killed more over the same length time period than all three of them.
Are you gainfully employed?
Many people aren't.
I am but my wife lost her job.
Businesses and people need to pay bills.

Lots of people go bankrupt over medical problems. It's tragic every time. Sad that you are only seeing how bad it is now.
BS Virus did it...............not medical reasons..........gov't shutting down the damned country reasons.

40 million lost jobs to this BS............go peddle your Fing Fear somewhere else.

The entire world recognized the danger of the virus and made adjustments. Only you and a few other trump supporters think that was a waste of time. That doesn't tell you something? I'll bet there are more flat earthers than there are those that agree with you.
STFU

You and people like you have done enough damage. This virus isn't nearly as bad as you try to say........and they are cooking the books on it............Now that deaths are down all you can say is LOOK AT SO MANY GETTING IT........But the body bags aren't filling up........Pathetic..........and definition of Covid death certificates is Pathetic.

I'm over this BS........your stinking masks.......your OBEY BS........and I'm by no means alone on this.........A lot of people are getting pissed off.........will not work out well for the DNC come November.........

What ever you say Karen.
Take Karen virtue signalling and shove them too.

Your Fear Mongering........Mask Shaming asses are a bunch of Fing LOSERS......And this has destroyed our country.

People like you NEVER STOP WHINING or COMPLAINING.

This virus ISN'T JACK SHIT...........done by Globalist for maximum Fear effect.....destroy small business and make people dependent on the Gov't. Nothing more.

The deaths are jacked the hell up........and down South and Fly over States......well they aren't jacking the numbers up for you clowns as much........the CDC guidelines INSURED A HIGH BODY BAG COUNT.

All BS.

OK Karen.

A little perspective.

So you're saying our lives lost in WW1, WW2, and the civil war were not enough to worry about? Covid has killed more over the same length time period than all three of them.
Many people aren't.

Lots of people go bankrupt over medical problems. It's tragic every time. Sad that you are only seeing how bad it is now.
BS Virus did it...............not medical reasons..........gov't shutting down the damned country reasons.

40 million lost jobs to this BS............go peddle your Fing Fear somewhere else.

The entire world recognized the danger of the virus and made adjustments. Only you and a few other trump supporters think that was a waste of time. That doesn't tell you something? I'll bet there are more flat earthers than there are those that agree with you.
STFU

You and people like you have done enough damage. This virus isn't nearly as bad as you try to say........and they are cooking the books on it............Now that deaths are down all you can say is LOOK AT SO MANY GETTING IT........But the body bags aren't filling up........Pathetic..........and definition of Covid death certificates is Pathetic.

I'm over this BS........your stinking masks.......your OBEY BS........and I'm by no means alone on this.........A lot of people are getting pissed off.........will not work out well for the DNC come November.........

What ever you say Karen.

Your Fear Mongering........Mask Shaming asses are a bunch of Fing LOSERS......And this has destroyed our country.

This virus ISN'T JACK SHIT...........done by Globalist for maximum Fear effect.....destroy small business and make people dependent on the Gov't. Nothing more.

The deaths are jacked the hell up........and down South and Fly over States......well they aren't jacking the numbers up for you clowns as much........the CDC guidelines INSURED A HIGH BODY BAG COUNT.

All BS.

OK Karen.
So...........you go to this Karen nonsense because you don't want to discuss the death certificates.

You start this nonsense thread comparing it to Wars.........LMAO......and resort to KAREN when you don't like the data being thrown at you.

DNC cooking the books......inflating the numbers.........and then inflate the number of cases when the body bags aren't piling up high enough for their narrative.

That's funny. You think the starting dates for some of the worst wars in the world's history were manipulated to help spread a hoax. You need industrial strength tin foil. That single ply stuff from the grocery store isn't enough for you. I already explained it to you, If you still can't get it yet, go ask your math teacher.
So no dates, no explanation, no reason for intentionally giving the wrong information on WWII, just the usual...uh-oh he's on to me dodge for this tired old hoax

OK if it makes you feel better, then the entire world fell for a hoax, and all those dead people died because they wanted to. Feel better now? Now take your tinfoil hat and head on back to your street corner. Your work here is done.

The CDC currently puts the number of confirmed deaths at about 100,000. But even the “best estimate” 0.26% fatality rate is a significant overestimate because of how the CDC is counting deaths. The actual rate is fairly close to a recent bad year for the seasonal flu. And though public health officials have been transparent about how they are counting coronavirus deaths, the implications for calculating the infection fatality rate are not appreciated.

“The case definition is very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Such expansive definitions are not due to rogue public health officials. The rules direct them to do this. “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx recently noted.

Beyond including people with the virus who clearly didn’t die from it, the numbers are inflated by counting people who don’t even have the virus. New York has classified many cases as coronavirus deaths even when postmortem tests have been negative. The diagnosis can be based on symptoms, even though the symptoms are often similar to those of the seasonal flu.

No dumb ass. The CDC currently puts the number of confirmed deaths at over 135,000.
Wow..................you are a Moron..............They jacked the numbers by Definition IDIOT...... I now know 3 cases down here where the families got covid death certificates and their family members didn't die from Covid.................Up yours.

OK 135,000 dead people - 3 dead people = A hell of a lot of dead people.

OK 135,000 dead people - 3 dead people = A hell of a lot of dead people.
3wesji.jpg

View attachment 361579

I won't argue with you. If the dates I used were wrong, go whine about it to the internet. That's where I got the dates.

A little perspective.

Many people aren't.

STFU

What ever you say Karen.

All BS.

OK Karen.
So...........you go to this Karen nonsense because you don't want to discuss the death certificates.

You start this nonsense thread comparing it to Wars.........LMAO......and resort to KAREN when you don't like the data being thrown at you.

DNC cooking the books......inflating the numbers.........and then inflate the number of cases when the body bags aren't piling up high enough for their narrative.

Anything i post to you is because I don't really care what you might think. My OP is accurate. If you don't like that, then fuck you.

View attachment 361579

I won't argue with you. If the dates I used were wrong, go whine about it to the internet. That's where I got the dates.

The war itself was 4 years long, but you specified 'American' lives so I wanted to point out that those lives were lost in just a year.

A little perspective.

Many people aren't.

STFU

What ever you say Karen.

All BS.

OK Karen.

Anything i post to you is because I don't really care what you might think. My OP is accurate. If you don't like that, then fuck you.
You and those like you are a pack of LIARS.........The way it was defined.................the Hyping how bad it was..............total BS................

Why da fuck would I listen to people who never get anything right.

Your mad because nobody believes your dang lies.

Forum List

Back