Just how bad is Covid 19?

OK if it makes you feel better, then the entire world fell for a hoax, and all those dead people died because they wanted to. Feel better now? Now take your tinfoil hat and head on back to your street corner. Your work here is done.
Thats known as slinking away

I'm still here. Sorry if you thought you could spout some bullshit and scare me away. That's your problem.

OK if it makes you feel better, then the entire world fell for a hoax, and all those dead people died because they wanted to. Feel better now? Now take your tinfoil hat and head on back to your street corner. Your work here is done.
Thats known as slinking away

I'm still here. Sorry if you thought you could spout some bullshit and scare me away. That's your problem.
Look at the bright side, I saved you from that disaster of an OP.

There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579
The numbers are bad, but the Trumpsters want to ignore what's happening with many who survive. Damage to the heart, lungs, kidneys and other other organs. Neurological damage, including to children and young adults. Unfortunately, talk radio purposely avoids that part, so they're probably not aware of it.
You’re so full of shit, organ damage? You should be happy to be so dumb, it’s natural for you, stupid dumb fuck!!
The mortality rate is less than 1% and if it wasn’t for Cuomo we would be even lower. The problem we have is too many dumb ass morons like you Mac!

There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579

Actually, the U.S. didn't enter WWI until April of 1917.

I won't argue with you. If the dates I used were wrong, go whine about it to the internet. That's where I got the dates.

The war itself was 4 years long, but you specified 'American' lives so I wanted to point out that those lives were lost in just a year.

I went back and double checked. The US was in WW1 from April 6, 1917 until it's end on Nov 11, 1918 A year and 7 months. and lost 116,516 soldiers. or about 38,383 deaths per 6 months. Far less than our 6 month experience with Covid19 (135,000). but more than I indicated none the less. Thank for catching my mistake. Believe it or not, I do appreciate being shown when I am wrong. There is no advantage in arguing something I know to be inaccurate.

View attachment 361579
You’re another dumb ass moron! This has less than a 1% mortality rate!! It barely registers BULLCRAP!!

View attachment 361579

I won't argue with you. If the dates I used were wrong, go whine about it to the internet. That's where I got the dates.

The war itself was 4 years long, but you specified 'American' lives so I wanted to point out that those lives were lost in just a year.

I went back and double checked. The US was in WW1 from April 6, 1917 until it's end on Nov 11, 1918 A year and 7 months. and lost 116,516 soldiers. or about 38,383 deaths per 6 months. Far less than our 6 month experience with Covid19 (135,000). but more than I indicated none the less. Thank for catching my mistake. Believe it or not, I do appreciate being shown when I am wrong. There is no advantage in arguing something I know to be inaccurate.
And the men who fought were in wheel chairs.......65 old or older.........man.......old people were tuff as nails in WWI

HOLY SHIT..........how the hell did they cross No mans land in a wheel chair with one week to live from Cancer..........DAMN.

View attachment 361579
The numbers are bad, but the Trumpsters want to ignore what's happening with many who survive. Damage to the heart, lungs, kidneys and other other organs. Neurological damage, including to children and young adults. Unfortunately, talk radio purposely avoids that part, so they're probably not aware of it.

Not me, I'm taking this VERY seriously, and that's why I'm so fucking pissed off about these goddamn protesters who get in these massive crowds and although most have masks on, there is NO social distancing whatsoever ! If there's a spread of this shit going on, these irresponsible fuckers who are spreading it!
And by the way, despite how hard the left's media is turning cartwheels to insulate the protesters from any responsibility WHATSOEVER from spreading the virus, you can't tell me when you see some of these massive crowds jammed together shoulder to shoulder in many cases, that they are not spreading it!!!

That's funny. You think the starting dates for some of the worst wars in the world's history were manipulated to help spread a hoax. You need industrial strength tin foil. That single ply stuff from the grocery store isn't enough for you. I already explained it to you, If you still can't get it yet, go ask your math teacher.
So no dates, no explanation, no reason for intentionally giving the wrong information on WWII, just the usual...uh-oh he's on to me dodge for this tired old hoax

Are you seriously that ignorant? Or are you playing dumb, for partisan purposes? No one said that people willingly died. THEY HAVE BEEN COUNTING NON-COVID DEATHS AS COVID DEATHS. That is not an opinion, it is a FACT, in part based on their own words!!! Someone earlier posted a video where they plainly and openly admit that. A video you probably didn't even click on, because you are so deeply brainwashed that you immediately dismiss anything that goes against your mainstream BS narrative. The numbers are utterly unreliable. All the numbers, even the number of cases, because the testing is a complete joke as well!

People die every year, of the flu, and numerous other illnesses. Did you know that more than 2300 people die every day of heart disease? In the US, one person dies dies every 37 seconds of heart disease. I don't see you caring one whit about that. Or the over one million people a year who die of tuberculosis.

You don't care about any of those deaths, because it's not what the government and their mouthpiece the msm told you to care about.

You are thoroughly brainwashed... or just really, really dense. Or both.

View attachment 361579

Woodrow Wilson did everything he could to keep us out of the war, but in the end, he didn't have any choice. He was criticized mercilessly for not joining the fight.
A slogan of his 1916 campaign, was "He kept us out of war".

That's funny. You think the starting dates for some of the worst wars in the world's history were manipulated to help spread a hoax. You need industrial strength tin foil. That single ply stuff from the grocery store isn't enough for you. I already explained it to you, If you still can't get it yet, go ask your math teacher.
So no dates, no explanation, no reason for intentionally giving the wrong information on WWII, just the usual...uh-oh he's on to me dodge for this tired old hoax

Are you seriously that ignorant? Or are you playing dumb, for partisan purposes? No one said that people willingly died. THEY HAVE BEEN COUNTING NON-COVID DEATHS AS COVID DEATHS. That is not an opinion, it is a FACT, in part based on their own words!!! Someone earlier posted a video where they plainly and openly admit that. A video you probably didn't even click on, because you are so deeply brainwashed that you immediately dismiss anything that goes against your mainstream BS narrative. The numbers are utterly unreliable. All the numbers, even the number of cases, because the testing is a complete joke as well!

People die every year, of the flu, and numerous other illnesses. Did you know that more than 2300 people die every day of heart disease? In the US, one person dies dies every 37 seconds of heart disease. I don't see you caring one whit about that. Or the over one million people a year who die of tuberculosis.

You don't care about any of those deaths, because it's not what the government and their mouthpiece the msm told you to care about.

Hospitals are overflowing.
DIdnt happen before.
you have no explanation?

You think 135,000 deaths were mislabeled? Really? Do you have any idea how many people would have to be in on a scam that big? Go back to your conspiracy theory sites. I'm sure lots of nut bags will agree with you there.

You think 135,000 deaths were mislabeled? Really? Do you have any idea how many people would have to be in on a scam that big? Go back to your conspiracy theory sites. I'm sure lots of nut bags will agree with you there.

I never said that. You are either deliberately dishonest or you have poor reading comprehension. They have INFLATED the death count, greatly, by counting deaths from OTHER causes as COVID deaths.

That is not the same thing as saying every single death was mislabeled.

Look, if you're going to continue to be intellectually dishonest or intentionally obtuse, then I have better things to do with my time.

Open your eyes:

I never said that. You are either deliberately dishonest or you have poor reading comprehension. They have INFLATED the death count, greatly, by counting deaths from OTHER causes as COVID deaths.

That is not the same thing as saying every single death was mislabeled.

Look, if you're going to continue to be intellectually dishonest or intentionally obtuse, then I have better things to do with my time.

Open your eyes:

How many do you think have died from Covid19, and why do you choose that number?

As far as I can see the USA is now in the moment in danger to double in the future all 2 months the # of new infections. And let me say: No one is able to solve a problem of natural science with political opinions.

Question: Why for heavens sake is it so difficult for US-Americans to follow three simple rules, only because this rules help everyone?

Wear masks! Wash hands! Keep distance!

Last edited:
We don't know how bad or not bad the Chinese virus is because the media consistently lies.

The "spanish influenca" was by the way made in Kansas. The Kansas virus had costed my German nation 736,000 victims about hundred years ago. The Corona-2 virus costs us in the moment 9,000 victims. We have about 25% of the population size of the USA. 9,000*4=36,000. You have 135,000 victims - what means you have 375% more problems. So why do you waste your time to look for a scapegoat instead just simple to try to minimize the problems of everyone? Wear masks. Wash hands. Keep distance.

Last edited:
Hey, no big deal. Like the flu.

"But people who seem to have “mild” cases may not have an easy time getting through the disease and in some cases may eventually require special treatment. Health experts are still learning about the illness and what the virus does in the human body. There have been reports of blood clotting and strokes in people in their 30s and 40s. Young children are developing rashes and other symptoms in a syndrome that is being linked to the coronavirus."

You’re so full of shit, organ damage? You should be happy to be so dumb, it’s natural for you, stupid dumb fuck!!
The mortality rate is less than 1% and if it wasn’t for Cuomo we would be even lower. The problem we have is too many dumb ass morons like you Mac!
Yes, organ damage. Neurological damage. So you don't understand the difference between a mortality rate and what happens with people who survive.

You have been conned. I think you know it, which is why you guys melt down over any contrary facts. You can't just consume what your alternate universe gives you.

"But people who seem to have “mild” cases may not have an easy time getting through the disease and in some cases may eventually require special treatment. Health experts are still learning about the illness and what the virus does in the human body. There have been reports of blood clotting and strokes in people in their 30s and 40s. Young children are developing rashes and other symptoms in a syndrome that is being linked to the coronavirus."

Hey, no big deal. Like the flu. ...

The dangerous influenca virusses and the dangerous Corona-2 virus are totally different virusses. And in both cases sickness and death are a "big deal". In case of Corona-2 seem to exist additionally heavy long-term-problems. Cold weather is by the way good for both virusses and in harvest and winter deadly double-infections will be a problem. What helps in case of Corona is also not bad in case of Influenca. So: Wear masks. Wash hands. Keep distance.

Last edited:
Yes, organ damage. Neurological damage. So you don't understand the difference between a mortality rate and what happens with people who survive.

You have been conned. I think you know it, which is why you guys melt down over any contrary facts. You can't just consume what your alternate universe gives you.

No where in this article does it state organ damage, you’re the idiot being conned, you understand man has been battling Cancer forever and still no cure, we just encountered COVID-19 and you use this lame ass article to justify organ damage? Not only have you been conned, I have the best real estate deal in the world for you, PM me and I’ll let you get in on it....

Forum List

Back