Just finished watching Alien

.....amazing everything...special effects/dialogue/action/suspense/...etc...moves along very well ...casting!.....etc etc and it was 1979!!!!!
..the second one is just about as good, if not better
Alien (the original) was great! Aliens was also great. The third one, Alien 3, kind of sucked. Alien Resurrection was an excellent come back.

Last edited:
Alien (the original) was great! Aliens was also great. The third one, Alien 3, kind of sucked. Alien Resurrection was an excellent come back.
What about Prometheus and Alien: Covenant?

I really, REALLY enjoyed Prometheus. It was nice to have the original creator back on the project. I have not yet seen Covenant. . . but the opportunity to see who, and why they created the Aliens?

"In November 2015, Scott confirmed that Alien: Covenant would be the first of three additional films in the Alien prequel series before linking up with the original Alien,[125][126] and stated that the Prometheus sequels would reveal who created the xenomorph aliens."

For the umpteenth time. Incredible how well a 42 year old movie full of special effects holds up!
Starting Aliens now but will have to stop halfway through to watch the Chiefs last pre season game to see how Mahomes is doing.
Sigorney weaver's brother trejan used to live next door to my inlaws.
Didn't want anything to do with the family's fortune and lived in a simple little house in Murray, utah
Trejan could be a little weird but his wife Karen was real nice. Had lots of kids

For the umpteenth time. Incredible how well a 42 year old movie full of special effects holds up!
Starting Aliens now but will have to stop halfway through to watch the Chiefs last pre season game to see how Mahomes is doing.

The special effects in Aliens do not hold up as well.....especially the assault craft crashing......

I watched Alien recently and it is really amazing how well it holds up......

I think with zero weapons
My plan would be the best
I would drink a bottle of rum then go into the air vacuum and die in space

The chest bursting scene did not involve telling most of the actors what was going on
Brilliant

The alien did not kill ripely in the corridor because it sensed grave danger and knew she had an escape

Forum List

Back