Candace Owens on the "Threat" of White Supremacy

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
I think this video is about 2 years old, not sure, but either way, it is on point as the left continues their ridiculous narrative about the dangers of white supremacy in this country.

She hits the nail on the head with this. After she puts some liberal morons in their place on the topic in the first portion of the video, starting at the 5 min. mark she sums up what the Democratic Party is all about. I only wish Democrats were smart an humble enough to grasp it. I know there is not much hope of that on this board.

I would vote for Candace in heartbeat. I believe she would be just old enough come next election cycle. The problem is the Democrats are hard at work to secure future elections with their massive mail-in ballot scheme.

Augustine_

That's all you got? You think it is funny that you and many other Democratic voters are brainwashed into believing this nonsense? I don't find it funny at all.

Augustine_

That's all you got? You think it is funny that you and many other Democratic voters are brainwashed into believing this nonsense? I don't find it funny at all.
I have no problem with Candace Owens bilking you incels out of the easiest money of her life

I have no problem with Candace Owens bilking you incels out of the easiest money of her life

So, I take it you don't believe what she said? You actually believe that white supremacy is a huge concern in our society? Really?

So, I take it you don't believe what she said? You actually believe that white supremacy is a huge concern in our society? Really?
Nobody should believe anything Candace Owens says. That bitch is nuts.

Nobody should believe anything Candace Owens says. That bitch is nuts.

Maybe just a little too intelligent for you. That is ok, everyone has their limitations. You fit right in with the group of people the Democrats have been controlling for years. Useful idiots is what they want whether it be through educational indoctrination, lack of overall intelligence or just plain ignorance.

Forum List

Back