Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

• People should not wear cloth face coverings while engaged in activities that may cause the cloth face covering to become wet, like when swimming at the beach or pool. A wet cloth face covering may make it difficult to breathe. For activities like swimming, it is particularly important to maintain physical distance from others when in the water.
  • People who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a cloth face covering if it causes difficulty breathing. If unable to wear a cloth face covering, consider conducting the activity in a location with greater ventilation and air exchange (for instance, outdoors versus indoors) and where it is possible to maintain physical distance from others.
  • People who work in a setting where cloth face coverings may increase the risk of heat-related illness or cause safety concerns due to introduction of a hazard (for instance, straps getting caught in machinery) may consult with an occupational safety and health professional to determine the appropriate face covering for their setting. Outdoor workers may prioritize use of cloth face coverings when in close contact with other people, like during group travel or shift meetings, and remove face coverings when social distancing is possible. Find more information here and below.

CDC states that employers should have people wear the masks only for close quarters meetings and such...........Not outside were you can maintain distance...............yet where I work.........and from everywhere I'm hearing they are making it mandatory even outside and IN THE HEAT..........

These masks get sweaty.........WET.......and like I've said MANY TIMES......it's like Waterboarding yourself with your own sweat..............STUPIDITY......in the workplace from a low death rate virus with inflated deaths by the DEFINITION.....

Since the CDC recommends cloth only.......and that is all most are wearing anyway........they don't do jack squat for AIR BORNE TRANSMISSION........
Are you standing behind the CDC recommendations or are you challenging them?
The CDC got it wrong on the death rate early on..........weren't even close........screwed up tests early on

In regards to masks getting wet.....most places like I work are wearing them outside in the heat and they get wet.............CDC in what I posted......don't wear them wet.......and outside you should be able to keep your distance........most businesses are pushing for the stupidity outside.......where they get soaked with sweat.

The cloth masks DO NOT STOP AIRBORNE.........they are useless in my opinion anyway.........
Offense intended... your opinion is shit. You’re cherry picking what the CDC says to try and back up your argument while trying to lay our a case for the CDC being incompetent. Those two don’t mesh well. Nice try though
Just be a good little lemming and keep your mask on.
Are you deaf dumb and blind?! We are in a nation wide pandemic. Most other countries took this thing seriously and have squashed it. But not us, it’s a big joke, it’s just gonna disappear, people who listen to the safety guidelines pussies... what the fuck is wrong with you? Look at what’s happening. Open your eyes
Go cry somewhere else dingus.
View attachment 360375
Nobody is crying dipshit. Just giving a reality check to a brick wall so I guess I actually am the idiot here for even trying
You are, in fact, the idiot here. Thanks for confirming.

They're gonna make me wear a mask ?
Okay .
1594092109508.png

• People should not wear cloth face coverings while engaged in activities that may cause the cloth face covering to become wet, like when swimming at the beach or pool. A wet cloth face covering may make it difficult to breathe. For activities like swimming, it is particularly important to maintain physical distance from others when in the water.
  • People who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a cloth face covering if it causes difficulty breathing. If unable to wear a cloth face covering, consider conducting the activity in a location with greater ventilation and air exchange (for instance, outdoors versus indoors) and where it is possible to maintain physical distance from others.
  • People who work in a setting where cloth face coverings may increase the risk of heat-related illness or cause safety concerns due to introduction of a hazard (for instance, straps getting caught in machinery) may consult with an occupational safety and health professional to determine the appropriate face covering for their setting. Outdoor workers may prioritize use of cloth face coverings when in close contact with other people, like during group travel or shift meetings, and remove face coverings when social distancing is possible. Find more information here and below.

CDC states that employers should have people wear the masks only for close quarters meetings and such...........Not outside were you can maintain distance...............yet where I work.........and from everywhere I'm hearing they are making it mandatory even outside and IN THE HEAT..........

These masks get sweaty.........WET.......and like I've said MANY TIMES......it's like Waterboarding yourself with your own sweat..............STUPIDITY......in the workplace from a low death rate virus with inflated deaths by the DEFINITION.....

Since the CDC recommends cloth only.......and that is all most are wearing anyway........they don't do jack squat for AIR BORNE TRANSMISSION........
The CDC got it wrong on the death rate early on..........weren't even close........screwed up tests early on

In regards to masks getting wet.....most places like I work are wearing them outside in the heat and they get wet.............CDC in what I posted......don't wear them wet.......and outside you should be able to keep your distance........most businesses are pushing for the stupidity outside.......where they get soaked with sweat.

The cloth masks DO NOT STOP AIRBORNE.........they are useless in my opinion anyway.........
Offense intended... your opinion is shit. You’re cherry picking what the CDC says to try and back up your argument while trying to lay our a case for the CDC being incompetent. Those two don’t mesh well. Nice try though
Are you deaf dumb and blind?! We are in a nation wide pandemic. Most other countries took this thing seriously and have squashed it. But not us, it’s a big joke, it’s just gonna disappear, people who listen to the safety guidelines pussies... what the fuck is wrong with you? Look at what’s happening. Open your eyes
I am looking, I'm at ground zero, looking around and I DON'T see bodies in the streets like I was told to expect.
I don't see healthy people dying from this.
I DO see a lot of people going along with whatever they are told by a government and a media that have been wrong about everything.

I may have to wear a mask at work in the hospital but I don't have to anywhere else and I'm not going to.

I swear, now I know how all the sane Germans felt watching the Nazi's come to power and not being able to talk sense to anyone.
You’re being asked to wear a fucking mask, and socially distance and you’re whining like a little bitch and comparing it to Nazis?! Grow the fuck up.

I am looking, I'm at ground zero, looking around and I DON'T see bodies in the streets like I was told to expect.
I DO see a lot of people going along with whatever they are told by a government and a media that have been wrong about everything.

I may have to wear a mask at work in the hospital but I don't have to anywhere else and I'm not going to.

I swear, now I know how all the sane Germans felt watching the Nazi's come to power and not being able to talk sense to anyone.
You’re being asked to wear a fucking mask, and socially distance and you’re whining like a little bitch and comparing it to Nazis?! Grow the fuck up.
You asked and I said "No."; now you're throwing a fit about it.

I'm not the one who needs to grow up.

YES, you are the one who needs to grow up. You’re acting like a child

You're the complier. You're the one who needs to be told what to do and how to think. YOU are the child.

You're the complier. You're the one who needs to be told what to do and how to think. YOU are the child.
Whatever you say bucko

Because I refuse to indulge the hysterical demands of petulant children such as yourself?

Yeah........ no. I don't think so.
Why don't you put in your pacifier and take a nap, child?

Because I refuse to indulge the hysterical demands of petulant children such as yourself?

No because of your complete disregard for those around you. You’re stubborn ego driven refusal to do what medical doctors recommend we all do to try and slow the spread of a disease that’s killed well over 100k Americans in only a few months. But screw that, right?? Nobody’s gonna tell you what to do! #dipshit

No because of your complete disregard for those around you. You’re stubborn ego driven refusal to do what medical doctors recommend we all do to try and slow the spread of a disease that’s killed well over 100k Americans in only a few months. But screw that, right?? Nobody’s gonna tell you what to do! #dipshit
It's a hard world; let the weak fall.

I forgot my mask this morning when I went to the store....they said I needed to cover my face....so I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my mouth and nose and preceded into the store where they stopped me again and said I must wear a shirt in the store......:45:

Thank you. I don’t need to make my case anymore. Your comment says it all.

You never had a case, you had a whine..... that's all you've done is whine and complain about not getting your way.
Wah, wah, wah, wah......

:rolleyes:

Life is hard; grow the fuck up and deal with it already, you fucking child. Quit running around demanding others go out of their way to accommodate your fear and weakness.

Pussies like you disgust me.

You never had a case, you had a whine..... that's all you've done is whine and complain about not getting your way.
Wah, wah, wah, wah......

Life is hard; grow the fuck up and deal with it already, you fucking child. Quit running around demanding others go out of their way to accommodate your fear and weakness.

You are describing yourself dude. Wake up. Read your last statement out loud. Maybe then you will realize how childish you sound.

Wah, wah, wah, wah......

You are describing yourself dude. Wake up. Read your last statement out loud. Maybe then you will realize how childish you sound.
How?
I'm not asking anyone to do a damn thing...... I am not demanding people wear masks, or do anything else, except to leave me the fuck alone.

Seriously, how fucked in the head do you gotta be to decide that the guy who isn't demanding anything from anyone else is the one in the wrong here?

You are like a little child who made up a game and decided that everyone else in class must play, or else...... wtf, guy?

Wah, wah, wah, wah......

How?
I'm not asking anyone to do a damn thing...... I am not demanding people wear masks, or do anything else, except to leave me the fuck alone.

Seriously, how fucked in the head do you gotta be to decide that the guy who isn't demanding anything from anyone else is the one in the wrong here?

You are like a little child who made up a game and decided that everyone else in class must play, or else...... wtf, guy?
Because your the guy that’s going out in public not being safe and spreading a disease that’s killing people. You don’t want to wear a mask and be safe fine. Knock yourself out when your on your property. You want to go out in public during a pandemic? Then act like a responsible adult, not a stubborn child.

Wah, wah, wah, wah......

How?

Because your the guy that’s going out in public not being safe and spreading a disease that’s killing people. You don’t want to wear a mask and be safe fine. Knock yourself out when your on your property. You want to go out in public during a pandemic? Then act like a responsible adult, not a stubborn child.

You want to accuse me of spreading a disease, you better have some proof you little fuck...... how fucking dare you?
You throw around accusations based on nothing but ill will and bad intent on your part, as a way of retaliating because I refuse to stop being a free man and won't let you or anyone else bully or coerce me into compliance.
You are the kind of worthless little POS who informs on his neighbors in a dictatorship, and I think you should kill yourself. That would be the best way you could serve your fellow man.

I will go anywhere in any public area I choose to, at any time I choose to, at my own discretion and no one else's; it's public. That means, it's open to the public....... of which I are one, you fucking quisling. I have just as much right to be out in public as everyone else and anyone who wants to challenge that is welcome to try their luck, but they better have their wills updated.

Your parents are failures, btw, and your mom should have remembered to flush.

Forum List

Back