Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

Wow, Freyasman sure got triggered.
Yeah, people like that piss me off.
The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

Can someone explain that?

WTF, over?

The folks who just demand that everyone just go along, and do whatever the herd does, or else.
(SMH)

I truly do not get people like that..... where does that sort of attitude come from? In a country founded on freedom, why are there so many folks who feel entitled to coerce conformity from other people? Why are so many people so willing to make up nonsense and then demand that everyone else fall in and co-sign their bullshit?

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I donā€™t like the government shutting shit down, I donā€™t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I donā€™t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed

(SMH)

WTF, over?
Because people are fucking dying you dumbshit. Assholes like you are ignoring safety recommendations going out and partying and now we see cases spiking in those areas. Now as a result the gov is shutting shit down again. I donā€™t like the government shutting shit down, I donā€™t like losing 1000s of dollars a month, I donā€™t like having zero social life... but I do these things to be a good citizen and to help do my part to get rid of this virus. But then the dickweeds like you go out and screw it all up. But your doing it in the name of freedom so you can feel good about yourself. No... fuck off. Your priorities are all screwed
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.

(SMH)

WTF, over?
People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
And the government can't shut down shit if you all just ignore them you dumb fuck..... quit going along with everything everyone tells you to, all the time. Learn to say; "No." already, it's not that hard.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have.
I canā€™t read past your first sentence at the risk of being infected by your retardedness. Sorry.

people are always dying?! Really?! You think that is a relevant point??

Here is a more complete list of Texas exemptions from wearing a mask in public.

Exceptions to the order
  • Children under the age of 10
  • Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering
  • Any person consuming food or drink or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink
  • Any person that is exercising or engaging in physical activities outdoors and is maintaining safe social distancing from people who are not part of their household
  • Any person who is driving alone or with passengers who are in the same household as the driver
  • Any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the covering during security surveillance, screening or need for specific access to the face (like while visiting a bank or obtaining personal care involving the face).
  • Any person in a pool, lake or similar body of water
  • Any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poll watcher or actively administering an election (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person who is actively providing access to religious worship (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person while the person is giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience
  • Any person who meets the criteria laid out by the Texas Division of Emergency Management regarding minimal cases of COVID-19 and whose county judge has opted out of the face-covering requirement (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
I guess I could use the goodles button, but is that true?

(SMH)

WTF, over?
One more point... we would be passed this thing By now and not seeing it resurge if everybody would have worked together to squash it. It was the dipshits like you stubbornly standing up for your stupidity that is fucking it up for the rest of us. Nice work asshole

(SMH)

WTF, over?
I canā€™t read past your first sentence at the risk of being infected by your retardedness. Sorry.

people are always dying?! Really?! You think that is a relevant point??
Yeah, I do.
You don't?

(SMH)

WTF, over?
One more point... we would be passed this thing By now and not seeing it resurge if everybody would have worked together to squash it. It was the dipshits like you stubbornly standing up for your stupidity that is fucking it up for the rest of us. Nice work asshole
Oh bullshit.
I'm a workaholic who hardly noticed the lockdown because I don't get out and socialize much, how is this shit on me?
I guess you didn't notice all the protests and riots?

(SMH)

WTF, over?
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.

(SMH)

WTF, over?
My, my, if I ever read a comment to the BikerSailorDude, that was so way off fucking mark this is it.

"People are always fucking dying, you dipshit drama queen. You know what the leading cause of death is? Birth, you dumbass.... :rolleyes: Out of all the friends I made in 20 years in the Army, only 2 of them are still alive. Death is part of life; that isn't going to change just because you all strap maxi-pads to your faces.
You aren't doing this to be a good citizen, you're doing it because you're too scared and weak not to. And then you attack everyone else who refuses to play these stupid games because it reminds you of how you, yourself are too gutless to stand up for yourself and that makes you angry and resentful. So you attack anyone who hasn't been gelded yet, like you have."

Just wear a mask and be done with it. Besides, you have bad breath. Just wait and see. Put one on and you'll smell.
Fuck.... another lemming racing for the cliffs edge.

(SMH)

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)
Stop SYH and put on a mask. It's not about you for once in your life.

(SMH)

WTF, over?

(SMH)
Stop SYH and put on a mask. It's not about you for once in your life.
If wearing a mask isn't a big deal then why is NOT wearing one?

Here is a more complete list of Texas exemptions from wearing a mask in public.

Exceptions to the order
  • Children under the age of 10
  • Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering
  • Any person consuming food or drink or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink
  • Any person that is exercising or engaging in physical activities outdoors and is maintaining safe social distancing from people who are not part of their household
  • Any person who is driving alone or with passengers who are in the same household as the driver
  • Any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the covering during security surveillance, screening or need for specific access to the face (like while visiting a bank or obtaining personal care involving the face).
  • Any person in a pool, lake or similar body of water
  • Any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poll watcher or actively administering an election (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person who is actively providing access to religious worship (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
  • Any person while the person is giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience
  • Any person who meets the criteria laid out by the Texas Division of Emergency Management regarding minimal cases of COVID-19 and whose county judge has opted out of the face-covering requirement (but wearing a mask is strongly encouraged)
I guess I could use the goodles button, but is that true?
That's it.

Not me....In Wisconsin...State Supreme Court bitch slapped our know-nothing moonbat governor.

And no, I wouldn't be complying....I'd claim athsma or incipient emphysema and demand my rights under the ADA.
Do you have the right to enter a store without shoes or a shirt? Do you have the right to fire up a cigar in a McDonald's? In an elevator? A hospital?

People, especially guys, aren't even washing their hands

Its the Libs who aren't washing their hands after using the can.

President Trump suggested it and they reflexively said "not my president, I'm not going to wash my hands for his benefit"
Not everyone is stupid enough to politicize hygiene. But you are!

The proof is in the pudding, Nosmo. Areas of the country that are most anti-Trump- like NYC- had the highest COVID Death Rates by far, because of their people's disregard of the President's request for the people to wash their hands after using the can.

I'm not going to quit washing my hands just because doofuses like you think that my doing so is just an act of political fealty to our President.

I'm curious, do you think the same number of people would die if people ignored all safety precautions?

I'm curious, do you think the same number of people would die if people ignored all safety precautions?

The safety precautions were set up to "flatten the curve" not to prevent anyone from getting sick. Just to make sure the healthcare system didn't become overstressed.

The most important thing is to wash your hands; I can't believe how many people ignore that.

Not me....In Wisconsin...State Supreme Court bitch slapped our know-nothing moonbat governor.

And no, I wouldn't be complying....I'd claim athsma or incipient emphysema and demand my rights under the ADA.
Do you have the right to enter a store without shoes or a shirt? Do you have the right to fire up a cigar in a McDonald's? In an elevator? A hospital?
Non sequitur.

Forum List

Back