Just Asking For A Friend

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
I’m just curious, and I hope that you are as well. Lets ask this hypothetical question….
What’s going to happen when millions more of Biden’s “ILLEGAL’S” flood the Cities and wnen they no longer have a place to stay, or food to eat, or money to use to buy these things, and on top of it all they will not have any healthcare. And their children need schooling!
Let’s say that this young man that comes form Mexico, or any other one of those countries that these “ILLEGAL “ Migrant “young Men” comes from, and he is all alone, with NO money in his pocket, and as most cases he can’t can’t speak English, and doesn’t know anyone here in America to live with, or th help him, but he gets on one of Biden’s Buses, and gets dropped off in some big city like New York, or Atlanta, etc. And like I said, he doesn’t have and friends, or family here… But like a good guy, he starts looking for a job. But like we know, it’s going to be very heard to get a Job, not speaking English, So he gets absorbed into America as Biden allowed that to happen.
MY QUESTION IS, where the heck does he go, and how the heck does he get along, with out a place to live, or money to feed himself,?
What does he DO? Where does he go? Are we importing more Homeless people to live on our Streets? To add more Filth to our Cities?
Are we importing the Prisoners that these other countries want to get Rid Of? Are these “Migrants” Shop Lifters, Burglars, or worse? Maybe even Rapists, or Murderers? Are they Stable? Are they Sick, are they Disease Carriers? We already know them many of them are Covid Positive, and sick, and possibly, or PROBABLY Super Spreaders… So what’s to become of them will they work so cheaply that they will take the Jobs away from Americans? And put an American OUT of work? So that OUR Veterans who are coming home from Afghanistan won’t be able to get a Job? Those are the people that we should be looking out for!
And how did these people pay for the transportation from their country to our Boarder? They certainly don’t walk? How do these little children manage to walk all those thousands of miles. And why do their Clothing, as especially their Sneakers look as if they were bought in some expensive store.
And another thought… Why are we turning these Cubans away when these are the people who really need a place to flee to, and allowing these ILLEGAL INVADERS come in?
Just Asking for a Friend.

From the time JoeKamal opened the gates, millions have been here already 3 yrs. Yet I don’t see stacks of dead mexican bodies lying by the frontage roads. So either JoeKamal keeps the free Hotel rooms open forever (?) or they become wards of the State into SECT#8 + Welfare + Medicaid +++++ all the other goodies. Note: it costs ~$48K per person (per small family) to exist out west. (Rent food utilities transportation).

LowIQ spinning lying DemWitted buffoons across this site claim they are all working and self-sufficient…….no DL? No SS#, yet hired on? They claim “temporary” work permit? Huh? for 2-3 yrs till corrupted courts grant them? Residency? WTH?

In California,

Housing, 10-20 people in one apartment, a government program helps pay for the apartment
Food, they automatically qualify for all the government programs
Healthcare, our emergency rooms are now clinics for illegals
School, free of course, with free lunches and breakfast.

My friend in Minnesota said, that overnight Moslems appeared, and were put in all the apartment buildings, raising the cost of renting for everyone.

I had to have DL, passport, SS#. Background check, medical check, CHEST XRAY etc….all to get a job in 1995. How does a South American (or beaner, yes sigh) walk in with wet tennis shoes and begin to work constructing houses? All working while tens of millions Blacks don’t ever work, shooting up cities and rapping about white racism?

I’m just curious, and I hope that you are as well. Lets ask this hypothetical question….
What’s going to happen when millions more of Biden’s “ILLEGAL’S” flood the Cities and wnen they no longer have a place to stay, or food to eat, or money to use to buy these things, and on top of it all they will not have any healthcare. And their children need schooling!
Let’s say that this young man that comes form Mexico, or any other one of those countries that these “ILLEGAL “ Migrant “young Men” comes from, and he is all alone, with NO money in his pocket, and as most cases he can’t can’t speak English, and doesn’t know anyone here in America to live with, or th help him, but he gets on one of Biden’s Buses, and gets dropped off in some big city like New York, or Atlanta, etc. And like I said, he doesn’t have and friends, or family here… But like a good guy, he starts looking for a job. But like we know, it’s going to be very heard to get a Job, not speaking English, So he gets absorbed into America as Biden allowed that to happen.
MY QUESTION IS, where the heck does he go, and how the heck does he get along, with out a place to live, or money to feed himself,?
What does he DO? Where does he go? Are we importing more Homeless people to live on our Streets? To add more Filth to our Cities?
Are we importing the Prisoners that these other countries want to get Rid Of? Are these “Migrants” Shop Lifters, Burglars, or worse? Maybe even Rapists, or Murderers? Are they Stable? Are they Sick, are they Disease Carriers? We already know them many of them are Covid Positive, and sick, and possibly, or PROBABLY Super Spreaders… So what’s to become of them will they work so cheaply that they will take the Jobs away from Americans? And put an American OUT of work? So that OUR Veterans who are coming home from Afghanistan won’t be able to get a Job? Those are the people that we should be looking out for!
And how did these people pay for the transportation from their country to our Boarder? They certainly don’t walk? How do these little children manage to walk all those thousands of miles. And why do their Clothing, as especially their Sneakers look as if they were bought in some expensive store.
And another thought… Why are we turning these Cubans away when these are the people who really need a place to flee to, and allowing these ILLEGAL INVADERS come in?
Just Asking for a Friend.

When the cities collapse from the strain, the vermin will head out to the smaller towns and we'll take care of them, in a way that the city folks were too chickenshit.

:laughing0301:

In California,

Housing, 10-20 people in one apartment, a government program helps pay for the apartment
Food, they automatically qualify for all the government programs
Healthcare, our emergency rooms are now clinics for illegals
School, free of course, with free lunches and breakfast.

My friend in Minnesota said, that overnight Moslems appeared, and were put in all the apartment buildings, raising the cost of renting for everyone.

But CA has a strict "2 to a bedroom" law in place for rentals? As well as watching water meters for excessive usage during never-ending manufactured droughts. Or is that only in the suburbs?

But CA has a strict "2 to a bedroom" law in place for rentals? As well as watching water meters for excessive usage during never-ending manufactured droughts. Or is that only in the suburbs?
I only know what I saw, where I lived, in Dana Point, Orange County

Multiple families in a one or two bedroom apartment

Forum List

Back