Just A Tiny Mistake....Hardly Worth Mentioning

My post will not mention any dementia, misconceptions, speech impediments or other disabilities.
I leave conclusions to readers.......

....but when I heard this from Joe, I couldn't help but think of Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampule…..

"...Biden explaining how he will approach China on his YouTube account and I’m not sure exactly what he’s talking about here:

“The way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change.”

(Psssst......some Democrat wanna tell Joe that he means the WTO, the World Trade Organization, not the WHO, the World Health Organization.)

It's funny how he's blathering and seems to think he's making sense

He sounded like me after coming out of surgery for my hip.
I swore I was talking and making complete sense but the Wife insured me it was complete babble and made no sense whatsoever.

I wanna hear the tape!!!!!!

I wish I had one so I could prove the Wife,Doctors and the Nurses wrong...they were all against me I tell ya!!!

Was that you with the three-corner hat, claiming to be Napoleon?????

I cant confirm or deny......I mean I really cant cant confirm or deny....seriously.

It was weird as hell,I was standing up and talking after an adjustment to my hip that only required a one day stay as long as I could walk with a walker.
I was asking questions after the surgery standing on my own two feet and those fuckers said I was incoherent!!!
I knew what I wanted to say but apparent'y it was gibberish.

My post will not mention any dementia, misconceptions, speech impediments or other disabilities.

....but when I heard this from Joe, I couldn't help but think of Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampule…..

"...Biden explaining how he will approach China on his YouTube account and I’m not sure exactly what he’s talking about here:

“The way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change.”

(Psssst......some Democrat wanna tell Joe that he means the WTO, the World Trade Organization, not the WHO, the World Health Organization.)

He sounded like me after coming out of surgery for my hip.
I swore I was talking and making complete sense but the Wife insured me it was complete babble and made no sense whatsoever.

????...They always say that to us.........lol

I caught Her years ago one night when she got drunk,which rarely happens.
After hearing Herself on my IPhone she never challenged me again.
Like when she said it was me snoring and I told Her she woke herself up.....recorded.

1596885599579.png

Talk about not making any sense!
Donald Trump Claims Members Of His Golf Club Can Go Maskless Because They Came To Presser As “Peaceful” Protesters Of Media
Trump explaining why his golf club members don't need masks.

Closer than he usually gets.

Unfortunately, many of his constituents think he's making sense too. Kind of tells you what is going, or not going on, upstairs for most of them.

Joe is senile beyond the joking stage at this point. His family really needs to intervene and convince him to retire from politics. It's shameful to see what they're subjecting him to. He needs to step aside from the presidential race.

But when they were debating who would run against Trump, he drew the short straw.

There will be no debate. Besides, there's a reason they've been moved so late (too late)

They will get to it as soon as they are through coaching Trump how to say Yosemite and Thailand.

At least he said something and stayed on topic.
Trump can't do that.

In a thread that documents who inane your candidate sounds, have you any clue as to how truly stupid you sound comparing him to Trump????

What are you, like five years old?????

And here are video examples of Trump mispronouncing and stumbling:

Try and defend THAT! You can't and you KNOW it...
So STOP with your Joe Biden BS.
Trump got the number of states correct at least.
Got any of those Trayvon Martin hoodies still for sale?
Face it asshole. You're a loser always on the wrong side of the issue.

Donald Trump Claims Members Of His Golf Club Can Go Maskless Because They Came To Presser As “Peaceful” Protesters Of Media

And we LOVE THAT ABOUT TRUMP!

You guys dont evenvrealize when you're Trumps chew toy

It went right over your head.

"Biden leads Trump by 9 points in latest Economist/YouGov trial heat"
July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It went right over your head.

No It did not go anywhere. Trump trips all over himself every day and is nonsensical in his rhetoric, given his position.

And we LOVE THAT ABOUT TRUMP!

You guys dont evenvrealize when you're Trumps chew toy

Yes, I bet you do. His rhetoric is meant for simpletons who have a 5th-grade mentality.

July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

New CNN Poll: Presidential Race Tightens, Biden Up By Only 4%
Posted by William A. Jacobson ▪ August 17, 2020 at 9:00am
That’s a drop of 10% for Biden lead in the last month, and in battleground states, it’s essentially a dead heat with Biden up by 1%

July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

That’s a drop of 10% for Biden lead in the last month, and in battleground states, it’s essentially a dead heat with Biden up by 1%

Democrats talked up Kamala, but the reality is that she only had a couple percent support when she dropped out. People may have thought others were enthused by picking her, but no one was enthused themselves.

Terrible pick. So glad they chose her

July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

Democrats talked up Kamala, but the reality is that she only had a couple percent support when she dropped out. People may have thought others were enthused by picking her, but no one was enthused themselves.

Terrible pick. So glad they chose her

I figure they picked her to be the attack dog.

BTW....know what Kamala means in Finnish?

Perttu Paloheimo on Twitter: ""Kamala" is also a word in finnish meaning "horrible" or "hideous".Jun 14, 2017

Perttu Paloheimo on Twitter: ""Kamala" is also a word in ...

Forum List

Back