No end in sight....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

No school until pandemic ends????

Ridiculous. We are fucking up the education of an entire generation of children.
Better than killing off all the teachers and parents. Distance learning will have to suffice until this virus is under control.

Ridiculous. We are fucking up the education of an entire generation of children.
Better than killing off all the teachers and parents. Distance learning will have to suffice until this virus is under control.
"BETTER... than KILLING OFF, ALL, the TEACHERS and PARENTS."

You are fucking DAFT. There is NOTHING to support such an IGNORANT claim. If fact, there's PLENTY of evidence the OPPOSITE is true, it could be far more dangerous NOT to reopen schools... but then, that's EXACTLY what you filthy democrats want, isn't it... to milk this virus and wreak as much havoc and damage on America as you possible can. No that's not a question, we all know it is.

Straight from the CDC...

You are fucking DAFT. There is NOTHING to support such an IGNORANT claim. If fact, there's PLENTY of evidence the OPPOSITE is true, it could be far more dangerous NOT to reopen schools... straight from the CDC...

Sorry but he's right. How many times have your kids brought sickness home to the rest of the family from school?? Ask anyone who has kids.

You are fucking DAFT. There is NOTHING to support such an IGNORANT claim. If fact, there's PLENTY of evidence the OPPOSITE is true, it could be far more dangerous NOT to reopen schools... straight from the CDC...

Sorry but he's right. How many times have your kids brought sickness home to the rest of the family from school?? Ask anyone who has kids.
Sorry, but he's WRONG, you brain washed derp, and so are you.

WE know what you democrats are up to, you're not fooling anyone.

You are fucking DAFT. There is NOTHING to support such an IGNORANT claim. If fact, there's PLENTY of evidence the OPPOSITE is true, it could be far more dangerous NOT to reopen schools... but then, that's EXACTLY what you filthy democrats want, isn't it... to milk this virus and wreak as much havoc and damage on America as you possible can. No that's not a question, we all know it is.

Straight from the CDC...

Stop denying the obvious. The pandemic is real. People are dead. Stupid, cultish partisanship is making the bad situation worse. Sit down, shut up and wear a mask.

"all"????

A bit dramatic are we not?

Straight from the CDC...

Stop denying the obvious. The pandemic is real. People are dead. Stupid, cultish partisanship is making the bad situation worse. Sit down, shut up and wear a mask.
If we were not so overweight as a country very few would be dying.

Straight from the CDC...

Save your democrat propaganda for another dumbass democrat. Kids can SWIN in covid and most won't even have a symptom, and even if they do, they're 99.99987% chance they'll LIVE through it. You people and your FAKE HYSTERIA has to end. We know why you're doing it.

LMAO I'm not a Dem and I'm right. Oh and I'm not brainwashed. I have a working brain while you apparently don't.

Ask anyone with kids how much sickness they bring home to the family from school. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it either.

Ask anyone with kids in daycare how much sickness those kids bring home to the family. You think Covid is any different.

"More than 90 staff members in one Georgia school district have been quarantined due to coronavirus exposure or infection, prompting the district to plan to begin the year entirely online.

Barrow County Schools officials announced Wednesday that the district about 50 miles (80 kilometers) northeast of Atlanta would abandon plans to have both in-person classes and distance learning when the school year begins Aug. 17, and instead have all students attend classes virtually."

It doesn't seem like they have a realistic plan. When people get infected, as they inevitably will, they close back down.

Straight from the CDC...

If we were not so overweight as a country very few would be dying.
I saw a story on the news this morning that 100 YEAR OLD BLACK MAN had survived the virus, a WWII vet. This HYSTERIA is a FABRICATION by the left. They would LOVE EVERYONE to believe INFECTED means you're going to DIE, but the FACT of the matter is, VERY FEW ARE DYING, VERY few, and we also know that they're PADDING the numbers we do hear with people that died of SOMETHING ELSE.

The democrats WANT AMERICA TO SUFFER. This is a CAMPAIGN STRATEGY. They believe the more SUFFERING and DEVASTATION they cause to anything and everything, they can BLAME TRUMP. Well, WE DON'T. It's easy to see who's causing all the DAMAGE to America, and it ISN'T PRESIDENT TRUMP, it's the DEMOCRATS and they're SHUT DOWNS, not to mention their RIOT SQUADS.

Speaking of which, according to DEMOCRATS, children can't go to school, people can't go to church, you can't eat in a restaurant, but it's FINE AND DANDY if you want to gather shoulder to shoulder with other violent rioters and burn, loot and destroy, and HACK UP A LUNG COUGHING ON THE BUY NEXT TO YOU after GAGGING ON TEAR GAS, that's all FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, NO PROBLEM THERE.

It's as obvious as the sun shining what the demtrash's plan is, and their hypocrisy is slap you in the face obvious as well.

LMAO I'm not a Dem and I'm right. Oh and I'm not brainwashed. I have a working brain while you apparently don't.

Ask anyone with kids how much sickness they bring home to the family from school. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it either.

Ask anyone with kids in daycare how much sickness those kids bring home to the family. You think Covid is any different.
No, you're wrong, and if you're buying into this schools can't reopen bull shit, then might as WELL be a democrat, because you believe the same garbage they do.

THE CDC SAYS SCHOOLS SHOULD REOPEN, I think I'll believe them over you and the democrats.

"More than 90 staff members in one Georgia school district have been quarantined due to coronavirus exposure or infection, prompting the district to plan to begin the year entirely online.

Barrow County Schools officials announced Wednesday that the district about 50 miles (80 kilometers) northeast of Atlanta would abandon plans to have both in-person classes and distance learning when the school year begins Aug. 17, and instead have all students attend classes virtually."

It doesn't seem like they have a realistic plan. When people get infected, as they inevitably will, they close back down.
Right in democrat country, as expected.

No, you're wrong, and if you're buying into this schools can't reopen bull shit, then might as WELL be a democrat, because you believe the same garbage they do.

THE CDC SAYS SCHOOLS SHOULD REOPEN, I think I'll believe them over you and the democrats.

No I don't believe what they do but I do have common sense which you apparently don't have. Common sense 101.

Open the schools. All it takes is for one kid to have Covid to pass it to others as I'm sure they won't be wearing masks and keeping six feet apart. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Oh and I voted for Trump in 2016 and will be voting for him in Nov. I'm some kinda Dem ain't I. LOL

No I don't believe what they do but I do have common sense which you apparently don't have. Common sense 101.

Open the schools. All it takes is for one kid to have Covid to pass it to others as I'm sure they won't be wearing masks and keeping six feet apart. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Oh and I voted for Trump in 2016 and will be voting for him in Nov. I'm some kinda Dem ain't I. LOL
You've bought their garbage about keeping schools closed hook, line and sinker. Your common sense is in the toilet.

Right in democrat country, as expected.

This county voted Trump.

1596825955738.png

Straight from the CDC...

Save your democrat propaganda for another dumbass democrat. Kids can SWIN in covid and most won't even have a symptom, and even if they do, they're 99.99987% chance they'll LIVE through it. You people and your FAKE HYSTERIA has to end. We know why you're doing it.
Wow, are you really that stupid that you can’t see the big picture? You know kids transmit the disease right? You know they are exposed to grown adults who do die at a much higher rate, right? Can you put 2 plus 2 together?

Straight from the CDC...

Turn off the idiot box. In all my years on discussion forums, I've never seen so many brainwashed zombies as there are on USMB.

Forum List

Back