Just A Tiny Mistake....Hardly Worth Mentioning

My post will not mention any dementia, misconceptions, speech impediments or other disabilities.
I leave conclusions to readers.......

....but when I heard this from Joe, I couldn't help but think of Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampule…..

"...Biden explaining how he will approach China on his YouTube account and I’m not sure exactly what he’s talking about here:

“The way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change.”

(Psssst......some Democrat wanna tell Joe that he means the WTO, the World Trade Organization, not the WHO, the World Health Organization.)

Irwin Corey. How true.

At least he was pretending.

My post will not mention any dementia, misconceptions, speech impediments or other disabilities.

....but when I heard this from Joe, I couldn't help but think of Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampule…..

"...Biden explaining how he will approach China on his YouTube account and I’m not sure exactly what he’s talking about here:

“The way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change.”

(Psssst......some Democrat wanna tell Joe that he means the WTO, the World Trade Organization, not the WHO, the World Health Organization.)

Irwin Corey. How true.

At least he was pretending.

I always look for a positive in any pathetic situation.

The man has done so much for Dementia Awareness and its crippling effects.
Here he is today talking to the press.
Here heView attachment 372271 is today at a news conference.

I am so damn tired of cleaning the Sprite off of my keyboard.

Stop posting this kind of really funny stuff.

:D:D:D:D:D
I'm sorry. I have a habit of doing that.

But serially now........This is ELDER ABUSE pure and unadulterated.
If Biden were a baby, it would be a case of negligence, and he would soon be in someone else's care. I greatly suspect the democrats are using the former vice president's mental illness as a weapon of pity.

If Biden were a baby, it would be a case of negligence, and he would soon be in someone else's care. I greatly suspect the democrats are using the former vice president's mental illness as a weapon of pity.
All there asking of him is to still be breathing by election day.

Here is the Libturd Plan. Elect Biden. Either he'll die or they will forcefully wheel him out. The VP finishes out the term. Then has 2 more elections. Very simple.

What is truly important is WHY there will be no response from the Leftists.
They can't deny it, and they're afraid to admit it.
It isn't fear, it is refusal.
We are at a time where "truth" has become subjective. Everything is about the narrative. Everything.
Truth is what everyone agrees to accept. And anyone who goes against the accepted narrative is a bad person worthy of disdain, and must be shut down.
It's called totalitarianism.
And that is exactly what the new Democratic party is allowing themselves to become... with applause.

All there asking of him is to still be breathing by election day.

Here is the Libturd Plan. Elect Biden. Either he'll die or they will forcefully wheel him out. The VP finishes out the term. Then has 2 more elections. Very simple.
Not a bad plan. Get a minority Prog female into office who has done nothing but talk in her life and it will be hell on earth.

At least he said something and stayed on topic.
Trump can't do that.

In a thread that documents who inane your candidate sounds, have you any clue as to how truly stupid you sound comparing him to Trump????

What are you, like five years old?????

And here are video examples of Trump mispronouncing and stumbling:

Try and defend THAT! You can't and you KNOW it...
So STOP with your Joe Biden BS.

Trump can't do that.

In a thread that documents who inane your candidate sounds, have you any clue as to how truly stupid you sound comparing him to Trump????

Let's be clear....you're a moron.

Trump holds regular and impromptu question and answers with the press and takes every question.

Trump speaks for hours at his rallies, and never has the sort of problem we see in the OP.

Why do you suppose the NYTimes and Biden advisers have warned him not to debate Trump?

Did I mention that you're a moron?

It's funny how he's blathering and seems to think he's making sense

He sounded like me after coming out of surgery for my hip.
I swore I was talking and making complete sense but the Wife insured me it was complete babble and made no sense whatsoever.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I swore I was talking and making complete sense but the Wife insured me it was complete babble and made no sense whatsoever.

I wanna hear the tape!!!!!!

Trump can't do that.

Easy to defend.
Some people dont pay attention to things that dont effect them personally so they aren't knowledgeable in their pronunciation.
Kind of like barry calling the Marine Corps The Marine Corpse.
Personally I'd call barry's gaff far more egregious considering he flew on Marine One on a regular basis.

Come on man that made perfect sense, are you a cocaine addict black who can't think for herself like Hispanic people do fuh fuh fuh fimness ah firmness ah fttt fttt fitness.

I wish I had one so I could prove the Wife,Doctors and the Nurses wrong...they were all against me I tell ya!!!

I wish I had one so I could prove the Wife,Doctors and the Nurses wrong...they were all against me I tell ya!!!

Was that you with the three-corner hat, claiming to be Napoleon?????

????...They always say that to us.........lol

He has a lot of political experience though.
quote-joe-biden-we-hold-these-truths-self-evident-created-by-the.jpg

Forum List

Back