Just a reminder to members of the mask wearing cult...if you can smell anything while you are wearing a mask, it is not working

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Just write BLM on your forehead. Masks do not work unless you are wearing an N95 mask.

IF YOU CAN SMELL ANYTHING WHILE WEARING A MASK....IT IS NOT WORKING TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE KUNG FLU.

Stop using the mask as a virtue signal. Choose something else.

mask-crap.jpg

IF YOU CAN SMELL ANYTHING WHILE WEARING A MASK....IT IS NOT WORKING TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE KUNG FLU.

That's a stupid thing to say.
To stop a virus you need an N95 mask.
To stop a virus globule you need a fine or thick cloth.
To stop odors, you need a charcoal filter,

Most odors are molecular in size (thousands of times smaller than a virus) and can be smelled through a mask, any mask.

Just write BLM on your forehead. Masks do not work unless you are wearing an N95 mask.

You seem quite triggered about mask wearing Colonel. Why is that.

Why are Trump supporters trying so hard to keep the virus going? Refusing to get vaccinated. Refusing to wear masks. Refusing to put life-saving lockdowns in place. It's like they want the pandemic to continue to destroy peoples' lives.

Given that the billionaires and the corporations are getting richer and richer the longer the pandemic goes on, while the American people are being sickened, killed and impoverished by it, you would almost think that Republicans don't want this to end.

Most odors are molecular in size (thousands of times smaller than a virus) and can be smelled through a mask, any mask.

COVID is smaller than respiratory droplets and nearly all masks used by people do not seal tight.

tenor.gif

How is this stopping the spread?

What do you think is the space between cotton fibers on a cloth mask? Tighter than the virus? Nope? Tighter than repiratory droplets? Nope.

COVID is smaller than respiratory droplets and nearly all masks used by people do not seal tight.

tenor.gif

How is this stopping the spread?

What do you think is the space between cotton fibers on a cloth mask? Tighter than the virus? Nope? Tighter than repiratory droplets? Nope.
That's odd. Everything I have heard and read says you are wrong.

Why are Trump supporters trying so hard to keep the virus going? Refusing to get vaccinated. Refusing to wear masks. Refusing to put life-saving lockdowns in place. It's like they want the pandemic to continue to destroy peoples' lives.

Russia enacted a national mask mandate. Trump still won't do so, though it could save an estimated 63,000 lives.

5eb6da30cdfd487149185466

Police officers in face masks patrol the Red Square in Moscow, Russia, in May 2020.

Russia mandated masks, China mandated masks. They were able to keep their economies going. Now they're trying to sabotage ours.

Russia enacted a national mask mandate. Trump still won't do so, though it could save an estimated 63,000 lives.

5eb6da30cdfd487149185466

Police officers in face masks patrol the Red Square in Moscow, Russia, in May 2020.

Russia mandated masks, China mandated masks. They were able to keep their economies going. Now they're trying to sabotage ours.

For how long will you continue to wear a mask?

Did you wear one during the H1N1 pandemic in 2009?

Masks work the same way that doorways stop people during a panic. Respiratory droplets are like a crowd of people, as opposed to single individuals. When there's a panic, like an arena, and the crowd goes rushing to the door, only a few escape, because even though individual people are much smaller than the door opening, the crowd is much larger

We saw this in action many times.

Jesus H Christ on a raft. Could you guys just stop with the masks already? Get the goddamn vaccine and you don't have to wear one. Me, I'll hang on to mine a while longer. I liked not having any colds or flu in the last year and a half and now there's no stigma with wearing one...

Jesus H Christ on a raft. Could you guys just stop with the masks already? Get the goddamn vaccine and you don't have to wear one. Me, I'll hang on to mine a while longer. I liked not having any colds or flu in the last year and a half and now there's no stigma with wearing one...
We don't have to wear one anyway, surprise.

Good luck with wearing a mask indefinitely and looking like a weirdo all the time.

As was pointed out, they are spreading anti-mask and anti-vaccination memes, that will only serve to prolong the pandemic.

By combining the ability to control the spread that masks have, with the ability to control the spread with vaccinations, using both being more than twice as effective as either one alone, means that we can reach a herd immunity level twice as fast.

This isn't rocket science, and can be thought of like controlling a forest fire. The vaccine stamps it out, while the masks keep it from spreading as fast.

You seem quite triggered about mask wearing Colonel. Why is that.

Given that the billionaires and the corporations are getting richer and richer the longer the pandemic goes on, while the American people are being sickened, killed and impoverished by it, you would almost think that Republicans don't want this to end.
Why are blacks in even larger numbers trying to keep.the virus going you stupid twat?
'You Can't Treat If You Can't Empathize': Black Doctors Tackle Vaccine Hesitancy A survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation last month found that around 35% of Black adults are not planning to get COVID-19 vaccines.
That number jumps to 48% of blacks actually in healthcare. Seems blacks don't trust Whiteys magic cure.
Shove your broadbrush up your dumb ass.

Why are Trump supporters trying so hard to keep the virus going?
Really? Trump supporters? Just what in the FUCK do you call ALLOWING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INFECTED PEOPLE TO POUR INTO THE UNITED STATES ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER? That's your BUFFOON IN THE WHITE HOUSE doing that. You know, the one you CHEATED IN.

Once again, you put on display for the entire board just how fucking IGNORANT you really are. If it wasn't for BULL SHIT, you'd have NOTHING to say.

Get a fucking clue you RETARDED old hag.

Forum List

Back