Jussie Smollett Sentenced to 150 Days in Cook County Jail, Screams "I am not suicidal! I am innocent!"

1647011081004.png

Have any of them apologized, or been banned for spreading misinformation?

View attachment 614047

*They* did not present misinformation. For years we ignored women when they would report being sexually harassed and we have started to learn that is wrong.

He had the right to be initially believed. It does happen. You will note my replies in condemning his actions now that we know the truth and supporting his sentence now.

I'm betting those pointing out these statements never condemned Trumps statements concerning the Central Park 5.

Right, but what "damage" was done?

That's what I'm trying to find out.

So the fact that he committed multiple class 4 felonies isn't enough for you? If you were arrested for multiple class 4 felonies and told the police "Well I didn't really hurt anyone", what do you think would happen to you? How much time do you think you'd end up having to do?

1647011742142.png

*They* did not present misinformation. For years we ignored women when they would report being sexually harassed and we have started to learn that is wrong.

He had the right to be initially believed. It does happen. You will note my replies in condemning his actions now that we know the truth and supporting his sentence now.

I'm betting those pointing out these statements never condemned Trumps statements concerning the Central Park 5.

It's the dummies like you, who fall for these hoaxes every time, that encourage scumbags like Smollett to keep doing it.

How do you know he's guilty, were you there?

Note: you didn't answer the question of what principle is, or what principles are, at stake here.

The story was ridiculous, the jury found him guilty, the two guys he hired testified against him. He offered ZERO credible defense.

The principle of not fucking faking hate crimes in a charged atmosphere, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back