Jussie Smollett Sentenced to 150 Days in Cook County Jail, Screams "I am not suicidal! I am innocent!"

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Wow. Judge threw the book at him, noting how he planned everything and lied on the stand for hours. Jussie wrote the script, hired actors, and directed and starred in a fictional work. He damaged real hate crime victims as a result.

"Justice for Jussie" used to be an Al Franken catch phrase. He got justice today.

Last edited:
Wow. Judge threw the book at him, noting how he planned everything and lied on the stand for hours. Jussie wrote the script, hired actors, and created a fictional work. He damaged real hate crime victims as a result.

"Justice for Jussie" used to be an Al Franken catch phrase. He got justice today.

0b43a9358b8251cc475cb5465f171792.jpg

Wow. Judge threw the book at him, noting how he planned everything and lied on the stand for hours. Jussie wrote the script, hired actors, and created a fictional work. He damaged real hate crime victims as a result.

Sounds about right for this fraud.

I seem to recall (I may be wrong) that he was on Good Morning America the day after the alleged attack. Strange they didn't have him on this morning from what I could tell. I had my breakfast at a Mexican Restaurant where they have the sound off but picture on.

They were so interested in the story but apparently not this part of the story. A-holes.

Throw him in prison.

That's where he belongs.

He got justice today.

Not really.

He got off light, IMO.

after all, it was a hate crime.

I don't think he was ever prosecuted for the fake letter he sent himself the week prior....

View attachment 613781
Which was by far the most serious crime he perpetrated upon the American people, this crossed state lines. This guy is what is referred to as a "malignant Narcissist," one of the three character traits lumped into what we call The Dark Triad of personality traits. In my opinion, he actually believes he did nothing wrong, I think in his mind he feels justified staging a so-called hate crime simply because it really could have happened to him, and it matters not that it didn't, it only matters that to him it was a worthy potentiality! He is a very twisted individual...

Very interesting! Because someone here wrote a good post today that judges look for respect for the court and the law and repentence ----- and WOW did Jessie have a fun time dissing everyone, everytime they've let him speak, and several times they didn't!

So that played out the way it was expected. What a terrible person he must be.

Forum List

Back