Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

Jeez people, is it really so hard to celebrate the end of slavery? Forget the convoluted way we got there, or the accuracy of the dates. Just take a moment to celebrate that we no longer allow humans to be owned like livestock.

The end of slavery was 1/1/1863. So why is the holiday June 19th? Because that's when some negros in Texas found out? Big fucking deal. Why make it that day? Why not make it Jan 1?

Who gives a shit which date is used. Having a holiday that celebrates the end of slavery is worthwhile.

Ok then lets make it some other day. Why not May 6th?

What difference does it make?

Jeez people, is it really so hard to celebrate the end of slavery? Forget the convoluted way we got there, or the accuracy of the dates. Just take a moment to celebrate that we no longer allow humans to be owned like livestock.

The end of slavery was 1/1/1863. So why is the holiday June 19th? Because that's when some negros in Texas found out? Big fucking deal. Why make it that day? Why not make it Jan 1?

Who gives a shit which date is used. Having a holiday that celebrates the end of slavery is worthwhile.

Ok then lets make it some other day. Why not May 6th?
Because it happened in June not May.

What 50 years of help have blacks in the ghetto been getting Sealybobo?
Scholarships and affirmative action?

What have they done on their own.

Today I told my Greek family how you blacks here call me a racist for not wanting my daughter to date a white man. We all agree that’s pretty hypocritical coming from black men. We hear how you guys talk about wanting blacks to marry blacks. That makes you racists too.

And for the record we don like white non Greeks much more than we do black guys but I’m just being honest, no I would not like to hear my daughter was dating a black guy. I’ve seen too many bad examples and not enough good examples.

Think about even Hollywood. Can you even name an interracial couple where the woman is black? It’s so rare. Blacks are the most racist in this respect. We see lots of white women dating black men. But very few reverse. Black women are racist af

Considering that Booker T's strategy didn't work, it is apparent why white racists today love him. As for your statement about Booker T. Washington. you are one of those whites who love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”
Correll is one of those whites

Considering that Booker T's strategy didn't work, it is apparent why white racists today love him. As for your statement about Booker T. Washington. you are one of those whites who love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”
Only a lying corrupt hypocritical nygga would twist the words of a great American like Booker T Washington. You really are a sick cocksucker.

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

And when were there no liberals around? When was that era?
True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.

Thanks to us liberals and affirmative action

In force for a generation, equal opportunity laws have brought blacks in large numbers into corporate managerial ranks. Starting from almost total exclusion, blacks now hold positions of responsibility, with prestige and income that our parents often thought impossible. Between 1977 and 1982 alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the proportion of minority managers rose from 3.6% to 5.2%. EEO data from 1982 show that of all “officials and managers,” 4.3% were blacks (including 1.6% black females) and 20.4%, white females. The companies that led this progress deserve commendation for their efforts in recruiting, hiring, and promoting not only blacks but also other minority members and women too.

A sampling of headlines from the last few years underscores these perceptions: (New York Times, November 29, 1985), “Many Blacks Jump Off The Corporate Ladder: Feeling Their Rise Limited” (Wall Street Journal, August 2, 1984), “Progress Report on the Black Executive: The Top Spots Are Still Elusive” (Business Week, February 20, 1984), “They Shall Overcome: Black managers soon learn that getting through the corporate door is only the first of their problems” (Newsweek, May 23, 1983), “Job-Bias Alert: Roadblocks Out Of The Closet” (Wall Street Journal.....

Two surveys of Fortune “1000” companies show that as of 1979 and 1985 these businesses have not made even a dent in moving minorities and women into the senior ranks. The 1979 survey of 1,708 senior executives cited three as being black, two Asian, two Hispanic, and eight female. The 1985 survey of 1,362 senior executives found four blacks, six Asians, three Hispanics, and 29 women. I think it’s fair to say that this is almost no progress at all.

You sue like to spew nothing, I must make you feel better about your racism. Just like you claiming to be a liberal, you think it gives you a pass for racism.
Yeah sealybobo is a racist who thinks blacks should be grateful to white liberals for their help. They do exist but they do not control the party, like their racist right wing counterpartts control the republican party.
Here’s the reason you think I’m a racist. Because I admit I think the poor black communities would still be fucked up even if we gave those communities a lot of economic opportunities. I see a lot of bad behavior in the black community. Reminds me of the bad behavior I see in poor white communities. To get out of poverty you have to do better.
There is a reason he thinks you are a racist, it is because you are a racist.
You said this in 2012 "That damn Durant has become an uppity black and thinks he can play where ever he wants."

IM2, would you consider his comment racist?

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.

In force for a generation, equal opportunity laws have brought blacks in large numbers into corporate managerial ranks. Starting from almost total exclusion, blacks now hold positions of responsibility, with prestige and income that our parents often thought impossible. Between 1977 and 1982 alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the proportion of minority managers rose from 3.6% to 5.2%. EEO data from 1982 show that of all “officials and managers,” 4.3% were blacks (including 1.6% black females) and 20.4%, white females. The companies that led this progress deserve commendation for their efforts in recruiting, hiring, and promoting not only blacks but also other minority members and women too.

A sampling of headlines from the last few years underscores these perceptions: (New York Times, November 29, 1985), “Many Blacks Jump Off The Corporate Ladder: Feeling Their Rise Limited” (Wall Street Journal, August 2, 1984), “Progress Report on the Black Executive: The Top Spots Are Still Elusive” (Business Week, February 20, 1984), “They Shall Overcome: Black managers soon learn that getting through the corporate door is only the first of their problems” (Newsweek, May 23, 1983), “Job-Bias Alert: Roadblocks Out Of The Closet” (Wall Street Journal.....

Two surveys of Fortune “1000” companies show that as of 1979 and 1985 these businesses have not made even a dent in moving minorities and women into the senior ranks. The 1979 survey of 1,708 senior executives cited three as being black, two Asian, two Hispanic, and eight female. The 1985 survey of 1,362 senior executives found four blacks, six Asians, three Hispanics, and 29 women. I think it’s fair to say that this is almost no progress at all.

You sue like to spew nothing, I must make you feel better about your racism. Just like you claiming to be a liberal, you think it gives you a pass for racism.
Yeah sealybobo is a racist who thinks blacks should be grateful to white liberals for their help. They do exist but they do not control the party, like their racist right wing counterpartts control the republican party.
Here’s the reason you think I’m a racist. Because I admit I think the poor black communities would still be fucked up even if we gave those communities a lot of economic opportunities. I see a lot of bad behavior in the black community. Reminds me of the bad behavior I see in poor white communities. To get out of poverty you have to do better.
You said this in 2012 "That damn Durant has become an uppity black and thinks he can play where ever he wants."

Can you bring up the actual quote so we can see it in context? Bring up the actual quote, go right ahead, you know like most people on this board do, unless they are being dishonest.

Last edited:

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Can you bring up the actual quote so we can see it in context? Bring up the actual quote, go right ahead, you know like most people on this board do, unless they are being dishonest.
Are you denying you said it? In what context is it appropriate to call a black person uppity? Do you not realize that's a racist thing to say?

I'll go find it again if I must. I wasn't looking for it. I was doing a search for back when I said Kevin Durant was better than Lebron and I stumbled on your post.

Now I agree with you he is an uppity black. I just want IM2 and Aspecias to know you said it because you were talking to them about what a racist person I am and your posts came off as wonderful as if you've never said a racist thing in your life. BUSTED BITCH!

Do I really have to go dig it up? Are you denying you said it?

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Now he knows you are a racist too. Uppity blacks? What a racist thing that you said. I bumped the thread and tagged IM2.

And don't worry about it because IM2 is a racist too. So are most black people. Hence the reason so many black guys date white women but they won't let their women date white men. Oh sure they'll tell you that their black women don't want to date white guys but I know better because I've dated black women. Several black women. And all of them admitted to me that their community does not like black women dating white guys. And they don't mind black men fucking white women but they don't like them marrying white women. But somehow in their minds that doesn't make them racist but me feeling the same way makes me racist? Fuck that. This is one of the reasons I'm not 100% on blacks side. They aren't 100% right in this debate. Another reason is their communities are fucked up and they try to pretend our white communities are just as fucked up. Sooo not true. Last night I slept with my doorwall wide open. Something I would have never done when I lived in Detroit. In fact we had bars on the windows. Everyone in Detroit does.

Oh, and these two yahoos like to say I don't know shit about blacks but they know all about whites because they lived among whites. They fail to realize I grew up on 6 mile and Evergreen. That's Detroit. I was 1 of only 3 whites in an all black neighborhood in the 70's. Not fun. So I have experienced how blacks act when they are the majority. These yahoos try to say they wouldn't be racist if they were in control. Whites would not face discrimination if things were reversed. Do you believe that? I don't because people are people. If he thinks blacks would be better doesn't that make him a racist?

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

You weren't replying to anyone. The thread was about Kevin Durant going to Golden State. The OP said he will be forever known as a pussy. You didn't respond to his post you just added this to the conversation.

That damn Durant has become an uppity black and thinks he can play where ever he wants.

Are you proud of yourself? Are you denying that's a racist thing to say? Let's ask IM2 and Asclepias if that's a racist thing for a white man to say about a black man.

I think you know it is. So, now should we all know you are a racist from here on out just like me? What's the difference? I've said some stupid/racist shit on here and so have you.

BUSTED! LOL.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

If I call a black person uppity is that a racist comment?

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Any black who minds what I said is just being uppity.

A lot of people have no idea that the word "uppity," when applied to black people, has racist connotations, but it's getting harder and harder to understand how public figures, in particular, are able to maintain their ignorance of the term's history.

This term has historically been used in America to describe black people who were considered to be acting above "their place", and is considered by some to have racist connotations when applied to black people

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Sept. 18, 2008— -- When a white congressional candidate recently referred to a black news reporter as "uppity," he coincidentally joined company with another white politician who, later that day, applied the same description to Sen. Barack and Michelle Obama.

Both of the Georgians claimed ignorance of the racial history of the word "uppity," a derogatory term applied throughout the Jim Crow South to blacks who dared to climb the socioeconomic ladder.

That was written in 2008. You called Durant uppity many years after this op ed. Are you claiming you didn't know "uppity" was a racist thing to say to blacks?

I'm noticing you aren't reply to my questions. Are you embarrassed? Speechless?

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Are you denying you said it? In what context is it appropriate to call a black person uppity? Do you not realize that's a racist thing to say?

I'll go find it again if I must. I wasn't looking for it. I was doing a search for back when I said Kevin Durant was better than Lebron and I stumbled on your post.

Now I agree with you he is an uppity black. I just want IM2 and Aspecias to know you said it because you were talking to them about what a racist person I am and your posts came off as wonderful as if you've never said a racist thing in your life. BUSTED BITCH!

Do I really have to go dig it up? Are you denying you said it?
I never denied it, I am asking for full context. Thank you!

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

You weren't replying to anyone. The thread was about Kevin Durant going to Golden State. The OP said he will be forever known as a pussy. You didn't respond to his post you just added this to the conversation.

That damn Durant has become an uppity black and thinks he can play where ever he wants.

Are you proud of yourself? Are you denying that's a racist thing to say? Let's ask IM2 and Asclepias if that's a racist thing for a white man to say about a black man.

I think you know it is. So, now should we all know you are a racist from here on out just like me? What's the difference? I've said some stupid/racist shit on here and so have you.

BUSTED! LOL.
Then link it please.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

BUSTED! LOL.
Not surprising why you wouldn’t link it, in context you could see the sarcasm. That thread I was siding with Durant.
That damn Durant has become an uppity black and thinks he can play where ever he wants. :rolleyes:

That damn Durant has become an uppity black and thinks he can play where ever he wants. :rolleyes:
They were talking about how socialist our sports are. Kevin Durant is supposed to stay on his team to make things fair. Fuck fair. If it was free market capitalism the better teams in bigger markets would get the first round draft pick. Instead the best future star has to go to a losing team to make things fair. And if okc can't compete maybe we need a B league

They were talking about how socialist our sports are. Kevin Durant is supposed to stay on his team to make things fair. Fuck fair. If it was free market capitalism the better teams in bigger markets would get the first round draft pick. Instead the best future star has to go to a losing team to make things fair. And if okc can't compete maybe we need a B league

Who cares about OKC, they are a classless organization. They stole the Sonics from Seattle and now they are paid back. I don't want to hear their crying. You get what you give. The owner can go bankrupt and the Thunder dissolve for all I care. I hope Westbrook leaves next season.

As far as the draft, the players get a fixed dollar amount when they sign. They need to play to gain journeyman status.

Now, in conext you look stupid and dishonest. Thanks for being stupid, it helps your cause a lot.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

BUSTED! LOL.
Not surprising why you wouldn’t link it, in context you could see the sarcasm. That thread I was siding with Durant.

Who cares about OKC, they are a classless organization. They stole the Sonics from Seattle and now they are paid back. I don't want to hear their crying. You get what you give. The owner can go bankrupt and the Thunder dissolve for all I care. I hope Westbrook leaves next season.

As far as the draft, the players get a fixed dollar amount when they sign. They need to play to gain journeyman status.

Now, in conext you look stupid and dishonest. Thanks for being stupid, it helps your cause a lot.
Were you kidding? I couldn't tell.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

BUSTED! LOL.

What context? Where is the LOL at the end of your comment? You say now you were kidding but I don't think it was funny and who were you talking to? You didn't say it to me you just posted it as a general comment.

Most of the time when I say something offense about blacks I'm kidding too. I guess you'll have to take my word for it since you are asking us to take yours.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

BUSTED! LOL.

Were you kidding? I couldn't tell.
You mean with the icon :rolleyes: and in the context with my other posts, that was confusing for you? :rolleyes:

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

BUSTED! LOL.

What context? Where is the LOL at the end of your comment? You say now you were kidding but I don't think it was funny and who were you talking to? You didn't say it to me you just posted it as a general comment.

Most of the time when I say something offense about blacks I'm kidding too. I guess you'll have to take my word for it since you are asking us to take yours.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back