Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

Martin Luther king jr worried that blacks would squander their opportunity if given and boy are blacks in our American ghettos really struggling despite 50 years of help

Dave Chappell had a really funny skit on what would happen if blacks were given reparations. Blacks of course blew the money on cadillac and toys.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Just remember this. Today it's 14 Republicans who voted against black people.

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
Maybe like me we never fucking heard of it, you sure this is another Hallmark made up holiday like sweetest day?

And I thought we had black history month?
So you’re claiming ignorance?
Are you saying you knew about it for 56 years?

Martin Luther king jr worried that blacks would squander their opportunity if given and boy are blacks in our American ghettos really struggling despite 50 years of help

Dave Chappell had a really funny skit on what would happen if blacks were given reparations. Blacks of course blew the money on cadillac and toys.
I predict the next Federal Holiday will be September 15th. That's the day the new Cadillacs come out.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
Maybe like me we never fucking heard of it, you sure this is another Hallmark made up holiday like sweetest day?

No but when I heard about it I was immediately on board

No but when I heard about it I was immediately on board
So I made up holiday, you're a salesman dream

What 50 years of help have blacks in the ghetto been getting Sealybobo?

Juneteenth is a joke. It's a fake holiday for a fake agenda invented by corrupt phoney bureaucratic hacks.
The fourth of July is a joke for the same reason.
Okay. Tell us why.
I'll let this guy tell you since you're too stupid to see it for yourself.

View attachment 503480

What, to the American slave, is your 4th of July? I answer: a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciations of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade, and solemnity, are, to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody, than are the people of these United States, at this very hour…

Haven't you heard? Slavery was banned over 150 years ago.
You asked about the fourth, so understand that the Revolutionary War ended 245 years ago.

Haven't you heard?

I didn't say anything about hate. Typical democrat; full of hate, racism, hypocrisy, and not one drop of reason or self-awareness.

Considering that Booker T's strategy didn't work, it is apparent why white racists today love him. As for your statement about Booker T. Washington. you are one of those whites who love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Whenever I ever fuckd a black girl I always imagined she was my slave.

Oh, and this black woman who dated a white guy in my condos who just died. She tried dating me. I didn’t want to be known as the white guy who dates black women. I think white women won’t touch guys who dated black women. At least thats true with us white guys, most of us think Ben Aflac is a bitch for going with jlo after she was with pdiddy
Maybe you should go sleep it off before posting more racist stupidity.

Jeez people, is it really so hard to celebrate the end of slavery? Forget the convoluted way we got there, or the accuracy of the dates. Just take a moment to celebrate that we no longer allow humans to be owned like livestock.

The end of slavery was 1/1/1863. So why is the holiday June 19th? Because that's when some negros in Texas found out? Big fucking deal. Why make it that day? Why not make it Jan 1?

Jeez people, is it really so hard to celebrate the end of slavery? Forget the convoluted way we got there, or the accuracy of the dates. Just take a moment to celebrate that we no longer allow humans to be owned like livestock.

The end of slavery was 1/1/1863. So why is the holiday June 19th? Because that's when some negros in Texas found out? Big fucking deal. Why make it that day? Why not make it Jan 1?

Who gives a shit which date is used. Having a holiday that celebrates the end of slavery is worthwhile.

Who gives a shit which date is used. Having a holiday that celebrates the end of slavery is worthwhile.

Ok then lets make it some other day. Why not May 6th?

Forum List

Back