July set to be hottest month on record. Global warming update

The Supreme Court doesn't belong to any president. In fact, if anyone has any say over SCOTUS right now, it's Biden.

So again I ask, why isn't Joe Biden doing anything about global warming?
That’s retarded. Joe Biden doesn’t control the Supreme Court. You just don’t know how to respond so you pretend that the Supreme Court is not a separate branch and can block what a president can do.

The Supreme Court doesn't belong to any president. In fact, if anyone has any say over SCOTUS right now, it's Biden.

So again I ask, why isn't Joe Biden doing anything about global warming?
Yes. Trump's Supreme Court is blocking him.
I can play this "Repeat the same thing over and over' game all day, and all year if you want.

Somebody named Gloria Dickie says that Reuters says that UN Secy. Gen. Antonio Guterres says that some U.N. organization tied to global warming says that July is "set to be" the hottest month on record and a phony conservative wants to surrender to the global warming crowd. No surprise here.
The biggest loser of this thread is whitehall, who vanished after confirmation surfaced. This time is NASA and NOAA. whitehall was pretending the journalist from Reuters was the source. LOL:

;)

babylon-bee-global-warming-mysteriously-spikes-june-august.jpg

Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.

Been huge inc in under water volcano activity is why

ITS not GW

Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.
You aren't a conservative.

Forum List

Back