July set to be hottest month on record. Global warming update

Nobody in the scientific arena wants to deal with the fact that the Fukashima earthquake actually shifted the axis of the earth. There is no money in a natural event.
the earthquake shortened the day by 1.8 microseconds.
And every single scientist admits it. and it has nothing to do with global warming. Now go back to your mental asylum.

Me: July on pace to be the hottest month ever recorded.
Raweley: "The thread author is weird!"

Your claim is false. The expurts have been shown to have falsified the records to make the claim. But hey, you are a fascist so facts don't matter to you.

The sun controls our weather.
And so do we.
Moron.

For the purposes of Earth climate change, the Sun is a constant. The variable that matters is ice. Ice controls

sea level
temperature
atmospheric thickness/pressure
humidity

Ice on Earth is all about where land is. Land within 600 miles of a pole enters CONTINENT SPECIFIC ICE AGE.

Antarctica 90% of Earth ice
Greenland 7% of Earth ice
Ellesmere Island 0.3%

and land moves. Co2 has nothing to do with it. Greenland froze while North America thawed in the past million years. How did Co2 do both at the same time?

LOL!!

Why do we not see more attention paid to damage mitigation?

Shouldn't we be spending some time and energy preparing vulnerable areas and industries against the effects of warming, regardless of what created it?

Is there no partisan political benefit for doing something that obvious, is that the problem?
You mean shouldn't we be killing our economy quicker? What is obvious it that Climate change is a hoax.

Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.
You're full of shit.

Here's another fail from whitehall, who could have visited the website of the last source he mentioned (instead of pretending that the Reuters' journalist made it up). Here's the organization mentioned in the article says,
"ERA5 data also show that the global mean surface air temperature for the first 23 days of July was 16.95°C. This is well above the 16.63°C recorded for the full month of July 2019, which is the current hottest July and hottest month in the ERA5 record. It is almost certain that, in due course, data will show July 2023 to break both these records.
But whitehall the kook wanted us to believe that this was all triple hearsay and that the organization may not have said what Reuters claimed.
Here's live video of whitehall failing:
200w.gif
A whole .32°C. Shit if we don't spend quadrillions of dollars right now we are all going to die !!!!!! If we the peasants don't give up everything we are all going to die !!!!!!!

What is the margin of error for this temperature claim ? I would also like to know where these temperatures are being recorded.

based on what? let's see the data sets.

Even if it actually is, I know it's not, but if it was, what is the problem from it? Hey warmers, what if the temp went up less than 1 degree F? what's the exact problemo???? You dumfks can't ever explain what it is you think is happening.

Big bear chase you?

Last edited:
Before Covid, there has NEVER been a true VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses.
Now, there STILL has NEVER been a true VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses.
You are truly an idiot.

What do you think the flu vaccine is?

What do you think the PCV and PPSV vaccines are?

They are vaccines for airborne respiratory viruses.

Idiot.

Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.

Joe Biden is doing NOTHING to stop this. He LOVES it.

Somebody named Gloria Dickie says that Reuters says that UN Secy. Gen. Antonio Guterres says that some U.N. organization tied to global warming says that July is "set to be" the hottest month on record and a phony conservative wants to surrender to the global warming crowd. No surprise here.
Somebody named whitehall has egg on his face:

Forum List

Back