July set to be hottest month on record. Global warming update

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.

We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.
Looking at my town area in Southern Scotland, the data shows July in 1961- 1990 to be an ave high of 19.69c and an ave low 10.58c. In 1991-2020 19.08c and 11.58c respectively.

Here's a snap shot of the weather forecast between today for the coming week.

Screenshot_20230730-080939.png

So technically, Friday should be in the news for being below the ave July temperature.

Last edited:
We have just seen how they fiddled the temperatures in Europe ( just lied) with the BBC leading the way as they have done for decades in this outlandish scam attempt.

WTF??? :laughing0301:

I'm not a scientific climate analyst but I'm not buying this global warming alarmism. Statistics can be manipulated to come to almost any conclusion you desire. Our weather seems to be the same as it has always been. One week of 90+ temperatures does not mean the polar ice caps are going to melt. Not everyone is blaming the fires, intentionally set by unhinged climate activists, on some imaginary climate change.

Looking at my town area in Southern Scotland, the data shows July in 1961- 1990 to be an ave high of 19.69c and an ave low 10.58c. In 1991-2020 19.08c and 11.58c respectively.

Here's a snap shot of the weather forecast between today for the coming week.

View attachment 809296

So technically, Friday should be in the news for being below the ave July temperature.
Good for Scotland, screw everyone else............The caveman is comfortable

Q. What steps must be taken to prevent the climate from changing and guarantee that there will never be another “record temperature”?

A. The USA must spend $78 Trillion while the AGWCult eliminates 90% of the human race.

This is what is known as PARROTING.

A true conservative is not a PARROT. A true conservative asks questions.

Why is the strongest decade for canes still the 1940s if oceans have been "warming" for decades?

Why are there NO PHOTOS of landmarks sinking if ocean levels are rising?

YOU are not a conservative. You have no idea how that claim originated. Indeed, the first thing the Co2 fraud had to prove is that increasing Co2 in the atmosphere would warm the atmosphere. The DATA refuted that completely, forcing your side, the LEFT WING LIAR side, to FUDGE the data...

I'm not a scientific climate analyst but I'm not buying this global warming alarmism. Statistics can be manipulated to come to almost any conclusion you desire. Our weather seems to be the same as it has always been. One week of 90+ temperatures does not mean the polar ice caps are going to melt. Not everyone is blaming the fires, intentionally set by unhinged climate activists, on some imaginary climate change.

Here it is. Highly correlated satellite and balloon data, the two and only two measures we have of atmospheric temps, showed NO WARMING and forced the Co2 fraud to do what it always does -= FUDGE THE DATA....

That's because just like vaccines, the Trump cult doesn't understand, nor will they even try, to learn how it works.
Before Covid, there has NEVER been a true VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses.
Now, there STILL has NEVER been a true VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses.
No matter how you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies changed the very DEFINITION of what the fuck a true VACCINE is, there is NO VACCINE for airborne respiratory viruses!!!! :eusa_hand:

That's because just like vaccines, the Trump cult doesn't understand, nor will they even try, to learn how it works.

Here is how it works. YOUR SIDE has a THEORY, that increasing Co2 in the ATMOSPHERE would warm the ATMOSPHERE.

We have TWO and ONLY TWO MEASURES of ATMOSPHERIC TEMPS, and both showed NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite rising Co2 .... and then your side FUDGED the data.

That is NOT SCIENCE. YOU are not a person of science. YOU are a PARROT of TREASONOUS LIES.

Water vapor is THE #1 "greenhouse gas" across the entire spectrum.
Ban water vapor!!!!
:rolleyes:

Atmosphere is not the cause of climate change, position of land near the poles is.

Earth ice

90% Antarctica
7% Greenland
0.3% Ellesmere Island

LAND MOVES

NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Forum List

Back