Judicial Watch Uncovers Biden Still Sending Billions to Afghanistan and Refusing Auditors to Investigate

It is not a secret that the US is giving aid to Afghanistan

Yes I did miss it completely, and I just googled it and could not find a thing. You got a link for that?

I guess I got caught up in the January 6th Hearings where people talked about Trump supporters threatening their lives, their families, and attacking anyone who testifies against Trump. Dozens of whom have required police protection from the crazies.

And the testimony of his closest aides and associates who said he not only did nothing to stop the violence, but was happy to see it, and actively refused to do anything about it.
I guess you were taking a nap during the summer of 2020.

I wonder how much humanitarian aide those oil rich Muslim nations are giving.

But you know it's an establishment treasury raid, just like all foreign aid, right?

But you know it's an establishment treasury raid, just like all foreign aid, right?

It is what it is. We have always given out far too much foreign aid, it does not matter which party is in the White House.

But this thread is not about that, this thread is about the lie that it was being done in secret.

What was Trump supposed to do to stop the FBI infiltrators, Antifa and BLM violence that day? After all, he said protest peacefully and go home.

All of the members of the mob who testified, were Trump supporters. All were arrested and plead guilty. Trump thanks you for parroting his lies. 800 arrests and not a single leftist among them.

He said NOTHING of the kind. He said to "March peacefully to the Capitol" after telling them repeatedly that they need to "fight", or "fight like hell". They did "march peacefully". They only became violent once they got there.

He didn't tell them to "go home" until more than 3 hours after they breached the Capitol. When he told them to march to the Capitol, they marched to the Capitol. When he told them that Mike Pence had to overturn the electors, the chanted "Hang Mike Pence". And when he told them to go home, they went home. So yes, that would have worked.

Trump had to be virtually FORCED by aides to tell them to go home, and he told them he loved them when he did.

All of the members of the mob who testified, were Trump supporters. All were arrested and plead guilty. Trump thanks you for parroting his lies. 800 arrests and not a single leftist among them.

He said NOTHING of the kind. He said to "March peacefully to the Capitol" after telling them repeatedly that they need to "fight", or "fight like hell". They did "march peacefully". They only became violent once they got there.

He didn't tell them to "go home" until more than 3 hours after they breached the Capitol. When he told them to march to the Capitol, they marched to the Capitol. When he told them that Mike Pence had to overturn the electors, the chanted "Hang Mike Pence". And when he told them to go home, they went home. So yes, that would have worked.

Trump had to be virtually FORCED by aides to tell them to go home, and he told them he loved them when he did.
Where were you during the democrat riots of 2020?

The ones who testified lied.

Where were you during the democrat riots of 2020?

I was watching the police charging, chasing and violently attacking peaceful protestors. Just like they did back in the 1960's. They didn't use firehoses or dogs this time. They used riot gear, batons, tear gas, and rubber bullets, but it was just same shit, different time.

I also watched armed right wing thugs converging on these peaceful protests, attacking, shooting and killing protestors, and the police doing nothing. Police did manage to arrest hundreds of people for arson, looting and other violent crimes, and virtually ALL of those arrests were right wing thugs, and bands of looters organized on 4chan in an effort to pin the blame for all of the criminal activity, on the protestors.

You might not have seen any of this because right wing media was so busy on promoting the idea that the left was "destroying property", and completely ignoring the reasons why people were demonstrating, or the treatment of the protestors by the police.

Right wing media never ONCE mentioned who was really responsible for the violence or the property destruction either. Nor did they criticize President Trump for his failure to address the underlying problem of police violence against citizens.

I was watching the police charging, chasing and violently attacking peaceful protestors. Just like they did back in the 1960's. They didn't use firehoses or dogs this time. They used riot gear, batons, tear gas, and rubber bullets, but it was just same shit, different time.

I also watched armed right wing thugs converging on these peaceful protests, attacking, shooting and killing protestors, and the police doing nothing. Police did manage to arrest hundreds of people for arson, looting and other violent crimes, and virtually ALL of those arrests were right wing thugs, and bands of looters organized on 4chan in an effort to pin the blame for all of the criminal activity, on the protestors.

You might not have seen any of this because right wing media was so busy on promoting the idea that the left was "destroying property", and completely ignoring the reasons why people were demonstrating, or the treatment of the protestors by the police.

Right wing media never ONCE mentioned who was really responsible for the violence or the property destruction either. Nor did they criticize President Trump for his failure to address the underlying problem of police violence against citizens.
Over a billion dollars in damages. Family businesses destroyed. Peaceful? Why do you lie?

I wonder how much humanitarian aide those oil rich Muslim nations are giving.

Quite frankly, I don't want Afghanistan beholding to anti-democratic muslim nations, any more than I want to see them beholding to the Chinese.

You do understand that when Donald Trump stopped giving foreign aid to Africa nations, Central America and South America that the Communist Chinese were MORE than happy to take over, investing in deep sea ports on the Western coast of South American to ensure the flow of cheap grain from Brazil and Argentina to China.
Their "Silk Road" infrastructure investments throughout western Asia, and and the east coast of Africa are building political alliances throughout the Third World - much as the USA used foreign aid in the same way to help build trade and fend off communism in the 1960's and 1970's.

Instead of being self-centred, cheap and stupid, consider what you're getting in return for your investment in foreign aid, and what you're preventing. You don't want the Chinese to take over the world, yet Donald Trump's policies handed it to the Chinese and the Russians on a silver platter.

Quite frankly, I don't want Afghanistan beholding to anti-democratic muslim nations, any more than I want to see them beholding to the Chinese.

You do understand that when Donald Trump stopped giving foreign aid to Africa nations, Central America and South America that the Communist Chinese were MORE than happy to take over, investing in deep sea ports on the Western coast of South American to ensure the flow of cheap grain from Brazil and Argentina to China.
Their "Silk Road" infrastructure investments throughout western Asia, and and the east coast of Africa are building political alliances throughout the Third World - much as the USA used foreign aid in the same way to help build trade and fend off communism in the 1960's and 1970's.

Instead of being self-centred, cheap and stupid, consider what you're getting in return for your investment in foreign aid, and what you're preventing. You don't want the Chinese to take over the world, yet Donald Trump's policies handed it to the Chinese and the Russians on a silver platter.
1) haha they are running a terrorist group now thanks to xiden surrender and. is he’s backing them with money
2) we never stopped giving aid to africa nations

I wouldn't believe you if you told me grass is green.

This is Biden not wanting it to be known that this is money laundering of the money that they got from black market sales of some of the weapons left behind.

Again gateway pundit. What a joke!

I wouldn't believe you if you told me grass is green.

Your refusal to face reality, even when it's right in front of you, reflects poorly on YOU, not me, doofus. Stiff necked, stubborn and ignorant.

Six months from now, you'll be claiming you always knew Trump was a crook and a conman.

1) haha they are running a terrorist group now thanks to xiden surrender and. is he’s backing them with money
2) we never stopped giving aid to africa nations

1. Trump negotiated and signed the "Surrender Agreement", struth.

2. You sure about that???

Central America as well - a move which INCREASED the number of people fleeing these countries and going to the USA:

Forum List

Back