Al Gore compares ‘climate deniers’ to Uvalde police officers

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Another day, another liberal progressive using dead children as a prop for their cause....Disgusting....
And of course Algore lives in his posh 10,000 sf home with heated pool that requires more electricity than six average homes. This is in addition to the $8.9 million home he has in California and other homes he owns. And it's just Algore living in that mansion.

Deprivation is for you and me, but NEVER for the Marxist leaders who ALWAYS live in opulence.

Seems like the comparison is unfair to the Uvalde Police.

The Uvalde police delayed because they mistook an active shooter for a hostage situation, and they delayed 45 minutes when they shouldn't have..

The Climate Deniers have known for YEARS that humans cause Climate Change, but have refused to do anything about it.

Why? IMO because of people like Al Gore. Condemning consumption while living in a massive house himself. Making crazy predictions and condemning people for not buying into them.

I support making things as clean as reasonably possible. I support laws that force businesses to not pour their waste into our rivers but Al Gore does far more harm than good.

People can rightly point to his predictions of the past that came nowhere even close to happening and laugh and say "why should we listen to anything he says".

The Uvalde police delayed because they mistook an active shooter for a hostage situation, and they delayed 45 minutes when they shouldn't have..

The Climate Deniers have known for YEARS that humans cause Climate Change, but have refused to do anything about it.
The peasants will be eating plant derived, lab grown derived and insects soon enough. Fat slutty pigs like Stacey Abrahms will be eating at the dinner tables the best meats humans produce. The climate scam has been going on for than a half a century. The same beaches still exist. Building on areas close to water does not help when this started so long ago.

But as soon as someone has a good idea some scientist talks them out of it citing "uncertain long-term effects".

I'd compare Gore to a carnival barker.

Worthless POS

He is worse than that, he is dangerous.

The climate is changing, we need to make changes along with it to help mitigate the damage from it and take advantage of the upside of it.

But we are too busy fighting about the cause to do anything like that, and we are having that fight in large part due to Gore.

WEll let us know what predictions he has had that have come true........ And let us know what average person uses more electricity than Al Gore does?

Why? IMO because of people like Al Gore. Condemning consumption while living in a massive house himself. Making crazy predictions and condemning people for not buying into them.

I support making things as clean as reasonably possible. I support laws that force businesses to not pour their waste into our rivers but Al Gore does far more harm than good.

People can rightly point to his predictions of the past that came nowhere even close to happening and laugh and say "why should we listen to anything he says".
I agree with this post. It is well said.

He is worse than that, he is dangerous.

The climate is changing, we need to make changes along with it to help mitigate the damage from it and take advantage of the upside of it.

But we are too busy fighting about the cause to do anything like that, and we are having that fight in large part due to Gore.
Mean temperatures are rising on every planet in the Solar System, putting the lie to the meme that man is causing it or can do anything about it. It's the SUN, people.

Hey guys, there's a reason Algore won't debate any conservative on the climate change myth. He would get called out on his long list of failed predictions. That's why he'll only go on friendly outlets. They won't ax him thorny questions. Same with Cortez.

Because we only listen to people if they are rich and famous. Duh.

Because we only listen to people if they are rich and famous. Duh.
1658718916014.jpeg

Forum List

Back