Judge strikes down North Carolina ultrasound abortion law

I see the baby killers are in full hysterical swing.

The party of health and science objects strongly to improving the care of women they want to abort. They believe hose women don't count, and their babies need to die. So what if a few minority whores are killed along the way because of substanard care and primitive clinic conditions? There are already too many poor black babies, and they sure as shit don't plan to adopt them.

Cuz white people shouldn't adopt black babies. We learned that via the Romney photo outrage.

I would rep you if I could!

The party of health and science objects strongly to improving the care of women they want to abort. They believe hose women don't count, and their babies need to die. So what if a few minority whores are killed along the way because of substanard care and primitive clinic conditions? There are already too many poor black babies, and they sure as shit don't plan to adopt them.

Cuz white people shouldn't adopt black babies. We learned that via the Romney photo outrage.

Just more whining, lies, ignorance, and hate from the right and still no solution offered to end abortion.

Just more whining, lies, ignorance, and hate from the right and still no solution offered to end abortion.

So whats yours? what lie,what ignorance? its not a lie that it a human being,its not a lie that you are killing said living being,just what are these lies you blubber endlessly about,O baby killer?

The constitution doesn't give rights it keeps government from from infringing on them like this liberal judge did

:lol: Whose rights did the judge infringe on, dipshit? The "rights" of male Republican legislators to force their will on women?

The child's right to life

It's a woman's responsibility to carry the child to term. If she decides to abdicate that responsibility, as unfortunate or sad as that may be, that's the way it is, bud. Complain to Mother Nature because she made it that way.

What's your solution to someone who would seek out a hypothetical illegal abortion? Throw them in prison until they give birth?? Because I can't think of any other way.

Is this the Tea Party definition of limited government because it sounds like a police state to me.

I can tell you this, if men could get pregnant too that North Carolina ultrasound law would have never seen the light of day.

I oppose the idea of almost 88% of all abortions with exceptions for mom's life, rape, and incest.

I also oppose far right reactionary big government attempts to interfere with the mother's liberty.

:lol: Whose rights did the judge infringe on, dipshit? The "rights" of male Republican legislators to force their will on women?

The child's right to life

It's a woman's responsibility to carry the child to term. If she decides to abdicate that responsibility, as unfortunate or sad as that may be, that's the way it is, bud. Complain to Mother Nature because she made it that way.

What's your solution to someone who would seek out a hypothetical illegal abortion? Throw them in prison until they give birth?? Because I can't think of any other way.

Is this the Tea Party definition of limited government because it sounds like a police state to me.

I can tell you this, if men could get pregnant too that North Carolina ultrasound law would have never seen the light of day.

if left alone nature deals with it just fine,its man laws that are out of wack.

Protecting an unborn person isn't big gov at all,try again.

if left alone nature deals with it just fine,its man laws that are out of wack.

Exactly, MAN'S law who is trying to impose his will on another person concerning a procedure he never has to worry about being faced with.

Protecting an unborn person isn't big gov at all,try again.

Forcing someone to undergo something they don't want, particularly when it affects their own body, very much is, dill weed. You people love big government when it suits your agenda, just like the left. All of this conservative and Tea Party talk about limited government is horse shit and issues like this draw it right out of the horse's ass.

There is a reason why Republicans typically lose the majority of female voters in elections. Mind your fucking business and you'd find more people would support your party overall.

I'm still waiting for one of you to answer me about whether or not you'd throw a woman in jail and force her to carry her baby to term if she sought to seek out an abortion if they were to be outlawed. :eusa_whistle:

Forcing someone to undergo something they don't want, particularly when it affects their own body, very much is, dill weed. You people love big government when it suits your agenda.

Try again,I deplore big gov,but I am also capable of looking past your rhetoric and see clearly that of the people involved,one will die. What could be more intrusive than having your arms and legs ripped from your body? you rant on and on about rights,but a willing to give non,why is that?

Try again,I deplore big gov,but I am also capable of looking past your rhetoric and see clearly that of the people involved,one will die. What could be more intrusive than having your arms and legs ripped from your body? you rant on and on about rights,but a willing to give non,why is that?

Are you or are you not going to put a woman in jail who would try to get an illegal abortion and force her to carry out the pregnancy? Yes, or no??

Are you or are you not going to put a woman in jail who would try to get an illegal abortion and force her to carry out the pregnancy? Yes, or no??

Good luck getting a straight answer on that one.

It's much easier to spout platitudes about the unborn's right to life than it is to actually consider the practicality of "protecting" that right.

Sure, why not? If she insists on killing her baby, and there's no medical reason for it.

Which there hardly ever is.

But you know what..you make it illegal for abortions to take place, and most women aren't going to seek them, anyway. Legal abortions are primarily exploited by men who abuse women, and by women who are coerced into killing their children.

Throw the abortioninsts in jail, and hold the abusers accountable. Abortion doesn't fix anything...murder and abuse never does.

kg: "Legal abortions are primarily exploited by men who abuse women, and by women who are coerced into killing their children."

An absolute lie without any foundation at all.

If you had one is on you, kg, no one else.

Your pisogny is out in the open for all to see.

Sure, why not? If she insists on killing her baby, and there's no medical reason for it.

But you know what..you make it illegal for abortions to take place, and most women aren't going to seek them, anyway. Legal abortions are primarily exploited by men who abuse women, and by women who are coerced into killing their children.

Throw the abortioninsts in jail, and hold the abusers accountable. Abortion doesn't fix anything...murder and abuse never does.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Just don't try to tell me out the other side of your mouth that you don't support big government when the cause is (in your opinion) just.

I'm sorry, I fail to see how refusing to kill infants is an endorsement of big government.

Probably because it isn't.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Just don't try to tell me out the other side of your mouth that you don't support big government when the cause is (in your opinion) just.

Hey dummy since when is a state keeping children from being slaughtered big government? What murder isn't a crime In small governments?

tapatalk post

I am a proponent of government to the extent that we use it to escape anarchy - The state of "survival of the fittest and each man for himself", of which abortion is the ultimate expression. One doesn't have to be an anarchist to be a conservative.

That argument is just as crappy as the other dopey arguments I put up, that you guys are famous for. "You're a hypocrite if you are pro-life but you haven't protested military aid to Israel!" "You're a hypocrite if you are pro-life but you endorse tax cuts!" "You can't be pro-life if you eat Wheaties cereal!"

Fucking loons. Get a grip.

Forum List

Back