Judge Strikes Down Calif. Ban on High Capacity Magazines

It's you that wants to establish your own country. I suggest we wall off either Kansas or Alabama and allow you to move there away from the rest of us. Then, if you try and cross back, we treat you exactly as you want the illegals at the Mexican Borders treat which you learned from the German SS and the USSR Border Patrol in Berlin.
I suggest the blue sewers (cities) become a country, and the red suburbs and rural areas become another country. Then all the influx of unvetted illegal aliens, crime, Fentanyl, inflation, will be only their problem.

And yes, wall off the bad areas.

I suggest the blue sewers (cities) become a country, and the red suburbs and rural areas become another country. Then all the influx of unvetted illegal aliens, crime, Fentanyl, inflation, will be only their problem.

And yes, wall off the bad areas.

I saw a picture of all the "Red" areas. When you remove empty lands, there wasn't much red on the map. You see, dead space does not have a political affiliation. Your RW Fencing would only be very small areas which I find might be easier to wall off than all the Dem controlled cities.

I saw a picture of all the "Red" areas. When you remove empty lands, there wasn't much red on the map. You see, dead space does not have a political affiliation. Your RW Fencing would only be very small areas which I find might be easier to wall off than all the Dem controlled cities.
The RW areas constitute most of th country, land & population both. I dont consider Biden's illegal aliens to be part of the country. And if the blues & reds did separate, Biden would no longer have any use (VOTES) for the migrants, and he would probably deport all of them in one month.

The RW areas constitute most of th country, land & population both. I dont consider Biden's illegal aliens to be part of the country. And if the blues & reds did separate, Biden would no longer have any use (VOTES) for the migrants, and he would probably deport all of them in one month.

When they did the Red/Blue map, any area that had no population (and there is a lot of that) was claimed by the Magats. Sorry, but you lose one this one. And, according to the last election, you are the minority member.

But I forget, you are in lala land so reality and facts don't mean a thing to you.

When they did the Red/Blue map, any area that had no population (and there is a lot of that) was claimed by the Magats. Sorry, but you lose one this one. And, according to the last election, you are the minority member.

But I forget, you are in lala land so reality and facts don't mean a thing to you.
I dont lose anything, because the jibberish you just posted is meaningless. There is no red/blue map of any consequence, there are only blue places (mostly cities), and red places, typically suburbs & rural areas. Even these distinctions are not entirely concrete.

What is needed is for blue folks to simply have their own Blue USA, and red folks to have their own Red USA. Where each of these may be is less important than just the fact that the blues are no longer part of the country of the reds and vice-versa. Get it ?

As for the last (presidential) election, there WAS NO presidential election. It was destroyed by Joe Biden and his nationwide team of election sabotuers.

Last edited:
That so called “dead space” is all of your fucking food you retarded city fuck. You’re walking off all of your food you moron. We can be rid of you in less than 30 days. Go ahead and wall us off. You actually would be helping us with your own suicide.

That so called “dead space” is all of your fucking food you retarded city fuck. You’re walking off all of your food you moron. We can be rid of you in less than 30 days. Go ahead and wall us off. You actually would be helping us with your own suicide.

Corn Fields and Barley Fields don't get to vote. Who knows, if you get any worse, they just might start voting due to gerrymandering by you MAGAts. And only then will you have the majority of the Americans.

Corn Fields and Barley Fields don't get to vote. Who knows, if you get any worse, they just might start voting due to gerrymandering by you MAGAts. And only then will you have the majority of the Americans.
In your own life they vote three times a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. The rest of the red states vote when you fill your car with gas or plug in your phone.

I hope you gerrymander your way out of dealing with red states. It will be the shortest protest in world history.

In your own life they vote three times a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. The rest of the red states vote when you fill your car with gas or plug in your phone.

I hope you gerrymander your way out of dealing with red states. It will be the shortest protest in world history.

Not one stitch of voting comes from food or petroleum products. When that becomes a reality then our Republic will have fallen.

How many people are attacked by a large group of people. Few if any. Another drama queen.

About a million Israelis just raised their hand.

And it doesn't take a large group of people, it takes ONE person with a large gun and a lot of ammo to necessitate needing your own large gun and a lot of ammo.

Uvalde was one dude with a gun, and he killed 21 people because NOBODY on campus could shoot back at the SOB.

Sandy Hook was one dude with a gun, and he killed 26 people because NOBODY on campus could shoot back at the SOB.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back