Judge Strike Down No-Fly List

Ecellent decision.

I agree with you, The Rabbi. First time in several months.

does this apply only to US citizens? for that matter, does it apply to anyone other than the 13 plaintiffs?

here is the actual opinion and order and it seems to me that this applies only to the 13 plaintiffs.

http://media.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/other/NoFlyOpinion.pdf

It would be odd. The headline says she found it unconatitutional. Which would mean they could not use it as is. They could modify it so the flyer could gt info on how he got on the list etc.

does this apply only to US citizens? for that matter, does it apply to anyone other than the 13 plaintiffs?

here is the actual opinion and order and it seems to me that this applies only to the 13 plaintiffs.

It would be odd. The headline says she found it unconatitutional. Which would mean they could not use it as is. They could modify it so the flyer could gt info on how he got on the list etc.

i know, but when i read the decision, it seems to only apply to the named plaintiffs. read the conclusion and let me know what you think. i didn't read every word of the decision, but the parts i did read do not indicate this decision applies to anyone but the named plaintiffs.

i know, but when i read the decision, it seems to only apply to the named plaintiffs. read the conclusion and let me know what you think. i didn't read every word of the decision, but the parts i did read do not indicate this decision applies to anyone but the named plaintiffs.

I haven't read the whole decision, but it seems to be saying that DHS has to modify the whole no fly list procedure in order to give the plaintiffs, and everyone else, access to a way to challenge inclusion on the list. The conclusion is focused specifically on the legal proceedures both sides have to go through because, unless the government just drops the case, this is not going to end here. In other words, the judge expects that the government will appeal.

And so another tool of the regime used to discourage public discussion of its failures fades into history. Until they find a way around it; probably within the hour.

Hmmmm, under which administration was that no-fly list started? Hmmmm....

Wrong is wrong, no matter who started it. Did you come to love it only after Your New Messiah declined to Executive Order it out of existence?

And so another tool of the regime used to discourage public discussion of its failures fades into history. Until they find a way around it; probably within the hour.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who started it. Did you come to love it only after Your New Messiah declined to Executive Order it out of existence?

The bolded: true.

No, I was against it from it's inception and never stopped speaking against it.

If the only way to preserve the freedoms we cherish is to systematically take them away from our own citizens, then it's all just a worthless game to begin with. And Obama is not a messiah, he certainly is not mine.

Thank you for playing.

If the only way to preserve the freedoms we cherish is to systematically take them away from our own citizens, then it's all just a worthless game to begin with. And Obama is not a messiah, he certainly is not mine.

Thank you for playing.

It's OK; denial not needed or even fashionable. There are still a few out there who consider slavish devotion acceptable.

I'm sure that when Your New Messiah decides there's advantage to limiting travel by His perceived enemies He will simply executive another of those famous executive orders to make it all better. And you WILL stop talking against it when you get the memo. Or suddenly, perhaps, find yourself on His Little List.

Sacrificing our freedom to establish no-fly lists in the name of temporary security for the Constitution is foolish. We're just letting the terrorists win by acting this way.

Thank you for playing.

You say you were against it form the beginning, yet you still had to make the point that it is Bush's fault.

Funny how that doesn't sound true.

Sacrificing our freedom to establish no-fly lists in the name of temporary security for the Constitution is foolish. We're just letting the terrorists win by acting this way.

This is definitely the only sane post I have seen you make.

Are you sick?

Which is why Obama issued an executive order banning the list, right?
Oh, wait.
I knew a fucktard leftist would have to bring GOP/Dem into this, which is why I disclaimed it in the OP. ANd sure enough, the dullest, stupidest, least informed fucker since Zeke had to chime in with his special brand of goyisher kup.

Eat shit, asshole.

Forum List

Back