More left wing domestic terrorism that will be ignored by the Biden DOJ.

This was vandalism, not a terrorist attack. If they had actually harmed or killed people, THEN I'd be willing to call it a terrorist attack. But marking up a building with spray paint? Nope, nothing more than simple vandalism. But, if you want to call graffiti on private property "terrorism", then ya also gotta call those who placed "I did that" stickers of Biden on privately owned gas pumps "terrorism" as well. No, it wasn't terrorism, it was vandalism. There is a difference.

This was vandalism, not a terrorist attack. If they had actually harmed or killed people, THEN I'd be willing to call it a terrorist attack. But marking up a building with spray paint? Nope, nothing more than simple vandalism. But, if you want to call graffiti on private property "terrorism", then ya also gotta call those who placed "I did that" stickers of Biden on privately owned gas pumps "terrorism" as well. No, it wasn't terrorism, it was vandalism. There is a difference.

The phrases "abort the court" and "death to Christian nationalism" were written, among others.

Ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
1665845259335.png

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Use of intimidation is terrorism, we see the extremes doing this more and more.

Okay if you don't want to say this is a form of domestic terrorism, then do you agree it's a hate crime comparable to how vandalism over BLM murals was charges as hate crimes?

Okay if you don't want to say this is a form of domestic terrorism, then do you agree it's a hate crime comparable to how vandalism over BLM murals was charges as hate crimes?

I read some of the stories about those murals being defaced. And, while I do support charging the people who did it with vandalism and (in one case) graffiti, I don't see charging it as a hate crime.

I see a hate crime as being one where someone (or several) people of one ethnic group were sought out by someone (or several) of another ethnic group for the sole purpose of injuring or seriously harming them just because of their ethnicity.

Paint and graffiti on a building or private property (or even public property for that matter) doesn't qualify as a hate crime in my book if no people were harmed or injured.

Of course, there is.

Does anyone doubt Garland will do nothing about the latest attack by leftwing terrorists?

But wait-- -- red paint? What is the symbolism there about? Is that supposed to represent all of the children's red blood spilled doing all of their abortions? Or is that red paint indicative of the great red tide coming next month to wash the left out to sea?

It was threatening hate speech. It’s terrorism.

Forum List

Back