Judge hits birther with $177,000 fine over "frivolous" lawsuit

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How can it be frivolous when obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya??

Brooklyn judge slams birther lawsuit as 'fanciful, delusional and irrational' and orders theorist to pay $177G - NY Daily News

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013, 12:54 AM

A birther's lawsuit was born of a crackpot theory.

That’s what an irritated Brooklyn judge said in slapping a preeminent conspiracy theorist with a hefty bill for filing “a frivolous” suit and wasting the court’s time.

Brooklyn Judge Arthur Schack slammed a birther conspiracy theorist's case calling it 'fanciful' and 'delusional.'

Christopher Earl Strunk sought to have President Obama disqualified as a candidate. The author of some 20 other lawsuits — most of which have been dismissed — Strunk was ordered to pay $167,707 in attorney fees plus a $10,000 sanction for the 2011 lawsuit that named Obama, New York’s Board of Elections and a list of others as defendants.

Schack also mocked Strunk for claiming a “massive conspiracy to defraud American voters (that) was perpetrated by hundreds of individuals, at the behest of the Roman Catholic Church and especially the Jesuits.” He imposed the fees for three law firms that opposed Strunk’s lawsuits.

“I’m going to have this thing overturned and I’m not going to pay a dime,” vowed Strunk.

• Banned
I'm not sure where obozo was born but it is for sure his life story is a fraud and the state-run media is part of it.

“massive conspiracy to defraud American voters (that) was perpetrated by hundreds of individuals, at the behest of the Roman Catholic Church and especially the Jesuits.”

wow. some people are the best kind of crazy.

20 other lawsuits!

It wasn't because of the one about obama, was it?

All of his lawsuits relate to Obama being born in Kenya. All have been dismissed due to lack of evidence. One judge even told him that stuff he prints off the internet is not "evidence". He has wasted the time and resources of the courts on this issue for years.

I'm happy to see him getting stuck with court costs. It should have happened a long time ago. I hope the courts move to seize his assets now. If I were one of the defendants, I would pursue this asshole till he doesn't have a dime to file another lawsuit.

• Banned
All of his lawsuits relate to Obama being born in Kenya. All have been dismissed due to lack of evidence. .

No - they were dismissed because obozo ordered it. There is tons of evidence the obozo life story is a lie. How do you explain that his own literary agency said he was born in kenya.? Law enforcement officials like Joe Arpaio have investigated and said the birth certificate is a fake. Tons of evidence.

20 other lawsuits!

It wasn't because of the one about obama, was it?

All of his lawsuits relate to Obama being born in Kenya. All have been dismissed due to lack of evidence. One judge even told him that stuff he prints off the internet is not "evidence". He has wasted the time and resources of the courts on this issue for years.

I'm happy to see him getting stuck with court costs. It should have happened a long time ago. I hope the courts move to seize his assets now. If I were one of the defendants, I would pursue this asshole till he doesn't have a dime to file another lawsuit.

It might not cost him a dime to file these lawsuits anyway. He can write them on paper towels with crayons and get an indigecy ruling so he doesn't have to pay filing fees. The poor people can get access to the courts too.

I'm glad that the friviolous suit was thrown out and glad that he was fined. But, it would have been far more effective to have him judicially declared a vexatious litigant and he'd be prohibited from filing any lawsuits.

These kinds of nonsense lawsuits are like the ones atheists file against seeing a cross, or the pledge of allegiance or the national motto. Throw them all out.

All of his lawsuits relate to Obama being born in Kenya. All have been dismissed due to lack of evidence. .

No - they were dismissed because obozo ordered it. There is tons of evidence the obozo life story is a lie. How do you explain that his own literary agency said he was born in kenya.? Law enforcement officials like Joe Arpaio have investigated and said the birth certificate is a fake. Tons of evidence.

Easy. he lied about being from Kenya when he was younger to sell books. Just like he probably lied about his drug use to increase his "street cred"

This is clearly an example of judicial abuse.

The judge should know that apart from Donald "Trailertrash" Trump, there isn't a birfer alive with more than a couple hundred dollars to his name.

How can the lawsuit be deemed frivolous when the defendant claimed he was a foreign born national in order to get a break on tuition at Harvard? Obama apparently did not dispute the Harvard newspaper's description of him as being Indonesian. Strunk is my new hero.

Easy. he lied about being from Kenya when he was younger to sell books. Just like he probably lied about his drug use to increase his "street cred"

Obozo may have lied about a foreign birth but his literary agency went along with it and PUBLISHED it. Companies don't do that without verifying because they can be charged with fraud. They must have checked his story and believed it true.

And even if he was born in america, what sort of man denies his own citizenship just to make a buck? Should he be prez? There is no painless way obozo can explain what he did.

How can the lawsuit be deemed frivolous when the defendant claimed he was a foreign born national in order to get a break on tuition at Harvard? Obama apparently did not dispute the Harvard newspaper's description of him as being Indonesian. Strunk is my new hero.

Yes indeed - there is plenty of evidence to support the foreign birth theory. No way this lawsuit was frivolous.

Are those facts or just assumptions? :link:

Last edited:
That’s what an irritated Brooklyn judge said in slapping a preeminent conspiracy theorist with a hefty bill for filing “a frivolous” suit and wasting the court’s time.

Not to mention wasting taxpayers’ money and the time of persons with legitimate issues for the court.

Forum List

Back