Judge Orders OAN to Pay Rachel Maddow and MSNBC $250,000 in Attorney Fees For Filing Frivolous Defamation Lawsuit

This is very interesting news.

oan tried to sue Rachel Maddow and MSNBC, their case is thrown out of court.

So now oan has to pay a quarter of a million dollars for Maddow's and MSNBC's legal fees.

Great news the 2nd time around as well.

Some right wing media are facing huge lawsuits for their lies about the election.

I like the fact that oan's lawsuit was thrown out and they have to pay legal bills for Maddow and MSNBC.

I have a feeling that right wing media is learning that they can't just do or say as they want. There are real consequences.

So now oan has to pay a quarter of a million dollars for Maddow's and MSNBC's legal fees.

Some right wing media are facing huge lawsuits for their lies about the election.

I like the fact that oan's lawsuit was thrown out and they have to pay legal bills for Maddow and MSNBC.

I have a feeling that right wing media is learning that they can't just do or say as they want. There are real consequences.
I can't wait until posters on a message board begin to feel the pinch.

I can't wait until posters on a message board begin to feel the pinch.

I can't wait until the right wing media feels the pinch.

It's starting but I have a feeling it's going to get worse for them.

Good news! Right-wingers should have known from the git-go that one does not go around making false statements about others, accusing them of all kinds of things. Yet they persist in doing it because they come from a lower class of people than the rest of us. Let them prove the truth of their claims or pay up.

Leftists are learning that they are damned in time and in eternity for denying us the freedom of speech and of the press which they have falsely appropriated to themselves.

Lies, slander, defamation of character aren't free speech.

lies, slander and defamation of character that results in harming a corporation will result in the liars having to face consequences for their actions and words.

No one is taking free speech from anyone.

This is a private civil law suit between two companies.

I can see you prefer the right wing to be able to continue to destroy people's lives and companies but people have had enough.

I'm happy to see you suffer the consequences.

Good news! Right-wingers should have known from the git-go that one does not go around making false statements about others, accusing them of all kinds of things. Yet they persist in doing it because they come from a lower class of people than the rest of us. Let them prove the truth of their claims or pay up.

They continued to do it because they get away with it.

I don't think they will be getting away with it for much longer.

Proof Positive as to why the Democrat Mascot is a dirty Jackass. Rachel MadCow is a tinfoil hat moron. Proven fact.

Proof Positive as to why the Democrat Mascot is a dirty Jackass. Rachel MadCow is a tinfoil hat moron. Proven fact.
She is a quarter million dollars richer thanks to people like you. Thanks.

I hope not. They accuse LGBTQs of being pedophiles willy-nilly. They accuse women of having a checkered sexual past when they themselves have the same or worst sexual past, like trump, who is known for his promiscuity and lack of morals and bragging about it. They accuse companies of taking part in fraud, while they themselves engage in fraud. This whole thing has to stop. These defamation actions have at least caused them to sit up and take notice. May there be more to come.

All filthy Democrats get rich from politics. Ask Senile Joe.

All filthy Democrats get rich from politics. Ask Senile Joe.
Rachel got rich because dumbfuck trump supporters like you demanded more and more bizarre behavior. They obliged and got slapped down like a little boy getting taught a lesson. Get used to it.

I hope not. They accuse LGBTQs of being pedophiles willy-nilly. They accuse women of having a checkered sexual past when they themselves have the same or worst sexual past, like trump, who is known for his promiscuity and lack of morals and bragging about it. They accuse companies of taking part in fraud, while they themselves engage in fraud. This whole thing has to stop. These defamation actions have at least caused them to sit up and take notice. May there be more to come.

I hope more are to come.

The destroy people's lives with their lies.

I'm looking forward to watching the court cases and for the results.

it should be very interesting.

Leftists are learning that they are damned in time and in eternity for denying us the freedom of speech and of the press which they have falsely appropriated to themselves.
Wrong.

As already correctly noted, in no manner do the lawsuits ‘violate’ free speech.

As already correctly noted, in no manner do the lawsuits ‘violate’ free speech
You law-fuckers are in the wrong here, because in fact Democrat lawsuits grossly violate every precept of human rights and dignity, due process of law and Constitution ever recorded in all of human history.

Corrupt Obama appointed judge--ruling out of her ass in order to abuse her position to silence any dissent from the communist lefts agenda.

These corrupt judges should be removed from their positions.

Forum List

Back