Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

I have a theory about Trump's inaction. It's all because of the failure to overturn the election by way of dozens of fake electors on the Republican side;

I think Trump wanted to see the assault play out
Maybe they could block congress into refusing to certify the election

It was part of his plan

It was part of his plan
What are you talking about? Trump planned nothing. Those people were there to have the election investigated . If Congress acted Trump would be president today.

It was part of his plan
Absolutely! But not until he found out first, if his henchmen were going to be successful with the forgeries from the various swing states. I think this was the plan from the beginning. I also think it was Mark Meadows who was spear heading this operation, along with Trump. We will soon find out.

I have a theory about Trump's inaction. It's all because of the failure to overturn the election by way of dozens of fake electors on the Republican side;

That was the real steal [attempt].

Because Trump appointees came from a cesspool known as DC.
Yes, I know FruitLoops...

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

What are you talking about? Trump planned nothing. Those people were there to have the election investigated . If Congress acted Trump would be president today.
The fake electors from the various states were not in their prospective states to investigate anything. They were there to overthrow an election with forged signatures and fake electors.

That was the real steal [attempt].
Exactly! This was their plan from the beginning. This is going to blow up as the big story of the year, and lots of people are going to go down because of it. There are too many players for this to get wiped under the table. Now that we have the documented evidence of who were the one's signing the forgeries, the next step is to find out at who's direction. One fake elector in Arizona couldn't answer;

Exactly! This was their plan from the beginning. This is going to blow up as the big story of the year, and lots of people are going to go down because of it. There are too many players for this to get wiped under the table. Now that we have the documented evidence of who were the one's signing the forgeries, the next step is to find out at who's direction. One fake elector in Arizona couldn't answer;

Unreal. :ack-1:

Unreal.

Russiagate redux!!!!!!!! :eek:

Trump must be impeached - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing Burger.

Democrats: Dangerously deranged Nazis who must, and will, be stopped.

Yes, I know FruitLoops...

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...
But Donald Trump can be trusted.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:The lie has failed. There was massive and obvious fraud. Shit like that just points out the level of corruption we are dealing with.

If Congress investigated before certification we would not be doing this. Why didn't they? They knew damn well what Americans thought. They knew they could not cover their tracks and intimidated or bribed spineless jerks to go along with them.

I understand that like the Good Germans, you believe whatever you're told by the Democrat Cult of Death.

Democrats are deranged Nazis on a rampage, and far more blood will be spilled at their hands before their bunkers are seized.
It's a shame you're incapable of acknowledging when you've been proven wrong. It's a character flaw.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:The lie has failed. There was massive and obvious fraud. Shit like that just points out the level of corruption we are dealing with.

If Congress investigated before certification we would not be doing this. Why didn't they? They knew damn well what Americans thought. They knew they could not cover their tracks and intimidated or bribed spineless jerks to go along with them.
And yet 14 months later, you still can't prove it.

It's a shame you're incapable of acknowledging when you've been proven wrong. It's a character flaw.
^ More deranged Democrat projection.

Like Nazis, they believe they're always right, and also that they're the good guys.

Talk about flawed character! :eek:

^ More deranged Democrat projection.

Like Nazis, they believe they're always right, and also that they're the good guys.

Talk about flawed character! :eek:
I showed you lied and you ran like a pussy from trying to explain how you didn't; which you couldn't since you lied.

I assume you believed all the garbage about Russian collusion too, attacking people as pussies for defying your deranged fantasies. :)

Projection.

See above.

You know, not ALL Democrats are Nazis/terrorists - something to think about! :)
LOLOL

You assume wrong. Chalk your mistake up to your character flaws.

Forum List

Back