Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"
He was too busy cheering his obedient pawns on to pull himself away from the teevee.

Who cares about the injured Capitol cops and the desperate pleas from the congresspeople and staffers afraid for their lives.

You are a silly ass of a statist-boot-licking 'tard.

He was too busy cheering his obedient pawns on to pull himself away from the teevee.

Who cares about the injured Capitol cops and the desperate pleas from the congresspeople and staffers afraid for their lives.
Even his own kids and the FOX News talking heads wanted it called off, as they knew it was wrong, like any other normal people.

Why would President Trump "denounce" it at all? He has never been a devotee of Sleepy Joe, and probably never will be.

It would seem sort of silly to support the libs after all of the shit they attacked him with.

Forum List

Back