Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

Lots of bad information from you, but I think I see the problem.

While it's mostly a he said/she said situation, you've chosen to gobble up every insane lie the MSM has told about Trump for the last 5 years as though it were demented rapist Biden's shriveled cock.

On the other hand, I'm not a drooling idiot who believes whatever a deranged Nazi cult tells me.

I hope this clarifies things for you, and best of luck escaping the cult. :)
No matter how hard you try, you can't pin the bad information on me when you're the one who's incapable of proving his claim that Pelosi prevented additional protection for Congress. :eusa_naughty:

No matter how hard you try, you can't pin the bad information on me when you're the one who's incapable of proving his claim that Pelosi prevented additional protection for Congress. :eusa_naughty:
He said/she said.

But Gobble Gobble Biden Boy!

Is there any anti-Trump garbage you WON'T swallow?

:)

LOL

Pretty ironic perspective given it was Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol, beating the shit out of police along the way.
Perhaps we should pay BLM supporters to riot in Boca Raton.
You can believe you police force won’t be told to stand back.

No, retard. Virtue signaling like you turds do over it, acting as if you're so concerned over an "insurrection" that had no firearms and police ushering the "insurrectionists" into the building.

140 injured Police Officers is no virtue

LOL

He said/she said.

Gobble Gobble Biden Boy! :)
LOL

False, retard. The House Speaker is not in charge of Capitol Security. The Capitol Police Board is. That's why you can't prove your claims. That's why you look like such a flaming imbecile.

LOL

False, retard. The House Speaker is not in charge of Capitol Security. The Capitol Police Board is. That's why you can't prove your claims. That's why you look like such a flaming imbecile.
Gobble Gobble Biden Boy! :)

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"

Judge is a leftist and along for the narrative. I PROMISE you rightwinger, buy some Kleenex because I PROMISE you Trump will face no legal or civil consequences. I know you want people to get rich off a false narration for political appearances only, but there's literally NOTHING to back it up.

I PROMISE.

With the anniversary of 01/06/2021 erection things are heating up well cooked up by the global elite. This is big news. I saw a report just yesterday how the anniversary is the biggest news for 2022, as spoken by a left-informational source.

Here's how the story goes, with facts too.

Some crazies, and others who call themselves patriots rioted with great timing for the Democrats, reminds me of the Russia scandal, and COVID that ensued immediately after the left's first attempt to remove Trump. They figure a whole 800 people entered that capitol and they're charging all of them, even the 80% or so who participated by just walking in. God help us, perhaps a few hundred threw some muscle at it , yet by some miracle those responsible for the Capitol never saw that one coming, except for they did.

The theme being the rioters struck the Capitol under what's supposed to be by Trump's command, which of course wasn't, but that's an important element. Apparently, perhaps a few hundred got Trump's message to attack. Who knew the left would sell a second straight "attacked our democracy"?

While Trump was speaking to an audience, perhaps a few thousand? marched to the Capitol. The left likes the idea they were all rioters, but of course that's wishful thinking sponsored by Carl's Jr. and those controlling Pelosi types.

So sometime later Trump Tweets knock that shit off. Nobody listened of course. I guess they figure everyone is like common leftists stuck on their smart phones. Since when are conservatives such followers anyway? After all, Trump says take the COVID shot and you know, COVID is now the Republicans fault because they're unvaccinated.

Sometime after that Trump goes on TV and says knock it off. By then it would seem the riot was already under control or close however, and after all, the mission had been accomplished.

Now the story goes how Ivanka PLEADED with her dad to go on TV or some shit, which could be why he did, eventually. What's relevant are three things.

1. You have to assume it was Trump's fault to begin with. In other terms, the guy who called it on is the same guy who calls it off. Then you have to assume the rioters would give a shit.

2. And here's the kicker, Biden was more than President elect at the time, he was being certified, did he call it off? Let's say he did, how'd that work out? Ha, I can see the blank look on left faces now, "ah, never thought of that one."

3. The national guard had already been called in. Shit, Trump probably enjoyed the attention quite honestly, after all, the left had just stolen an election. I'd watch it on TV too.

Nothing will come of this Trump, I promise. It's just another witch hunt to come up dry. It's interesting how deeply the left turns Trump's life inside out yet he still stands tall.

You'd think the left would have learned by now after everything their own have done, especially since Trump’s election.

Pay attention man, everything the left does is for appearances. Know one reason why Hollywood sucks now? They don't care, they've "progressed" to bring their talents to life.

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"
Failed to act? He asked for more Capitol police to prevent violence, Pelosi and the Dems in charge of them denied it.
He asked everyone to stay peaceful, most did.
The riot was led by FBI and Antifa plants. They would be the ones being charged.

Failed to act? He asked for more Capitol police to prevent violence, Pelosi and the Dems in charge of them denied it.
He asked everyone to stay peaceful, most did.
The riot was led by FBI and Antifa plants. They would be the ones being charged.

Trump created the stolen election lie
He refused to deploy the National Guard
He refused to speak out against the violence
He refused to call back his mob

Trump created the stolen election lie.......WRONG. I understand why you're confused, it's because you don't have an independent bone in your body. Trump is no reason to believe the election was stolen, but the facts and common sense say it was.

He refused to deploy the National Guard.........They had already been deployed, he didn't refuse dick.

He refused to speak out against the violence........Oh look, rightwing ran out of material already. Still talking though, very emotional.

He refused to call back his mob........Same

In spite of his family, Fox News, numerous REPUBLICAN legislators begging him to do those things.

Did they appeal to Nancy Pelosi? Of course not. Those were Trump's "very special people"

Forum List

Back