Jordan Love

I watched the Packers beat the Chiefs last night and was very impressed with Jordan Love. This guy has improved considerably since the start of the season and looks like the real deal.
He has, but benefited from some not called holding on the O line, lucky throws way up in the air, and bad Chiefs secondary.

He has, but benefited from some not called holding on the O line, lucky throws way up in the air, and bad Chiefs secondary.
Those throws were not lucky in my opinion and all NFL teams hold. I thought he had a very good game. You must be a Chiefs fan.

Those throws were not lucky in my opinion and all NFL teams hold. I thought he had a very good game. You must be a Chiefs fan.
Not at all....many of his throws were excellent but throwing a rainbow touchdown while moving backwards off your back foot? That and some other receptions were due to a horrible secondary.
Pass rush never got close to him, he is a very composed young qb for sure.

Not at all....many of his throws were excellent but throwing a rainbow touchdown while moving backwards off your back foot? That and some other receptions were due to a horrible secondary.
Pass rush never got close to him, he is a very composed young qb for sure.
It is true that he doesn't always plant his feet and makes unorthodox throws but so did Brett Favre.

It is true that he doesn't always plant his feet and makes unorthodox throws but so did Brett Favre.
Favre is a Hall of Famer this kid is green and coming off a not-so-good first part of the season. Let's see how the rest of the year pans out...he did look good against the Lions.

Love does look good, but yesterday belonged to Brock Purdy. He kicked the Eagles ass in their house. Four TD passes and QB rating of 148.

Not a Chiefs fan and the rainbow, throw it up off your back foot and pray throws were 100% lucky.

Whatever. Those are lucky throws. I dont give a shit what you think. Getting lucky multiple times doesnt mean you didnt get lucky.
He gets great protection from that line, who never gets called for holding, but great protection nevertheless. He makes really good throws with that extra time. But at least two of those Hail Marys should have been easily tipped away, horrible defense.

He gets great protection from that line, who never gets called for holding, but great protection nevertheless. He makes really good throws with that extra time. But at least two of those Hail Marys should have been easily tipped away, horrible defense.
Him getting lucky on some of his throws doesn't mean he's not a good QB. He's serviceable, whether or not he's the answer long term remains to be seen. The problem the Packers have is he's in the 4th year of his rookie contract so his discount phase is over. I think they signed an extension for next year but after that they have to pay him a long term contract, tag him or move off him.

Favre made throws like that all the time and he is in the HOF.
Ok well when Jordon love wins 3 straight league MVP's and a SB you let me know. The only reason Jordon Love is even being mentioned in the same breath as Brett Favre is because they wore the same uniform. If Love played for the Bears no one would be saying that shit.

Forum List

Back