Jordan Love

Ok well when Jordon love wins 3 straight league MVP's and a SB you let me know. The only reason Jordon Love is even being mentioned in the same breath as Brett Favre is because they wore the same uniform. If Love played for the Bears no one would be saying that shit.
The Bears are a crappy organization.

Love does look good, but yesterday belonged to Brock Purdy. He kicked the Eagles ass in their house. Four TD passes and QB rating of 148.
Purdy is another good young QB.

Did you see the graphic comparing the yardage and TD's in the first 11 starts between Rodgers and Love? When they showed the graphic the yardage and TD totals were identical.

Statement game last night.

Did you see the graphic comparing the yardage and TD's in the first 11 starts between Rodgers and Love? When they showed the graphic the yardage and TD totals were identical.

Statement game last night.
Love sat behind Rodgers for three seasons and Rodgers sat behind Favre for three seasons.

Purdy is the luckiest MF on the planet. He's a middling QB playing with an all world roster and a genius coach.
Purdy is competent and mature with a stacked roster with a 7th round draft pick salary. Frisco has money to play with although there may be a few players this offseason moving on. For some reason they were pizzed at the Eagles from last year. Like it should have been them going to the Superbowl. They were crying all winter. The Eagles were their opponents and nothing more. It may be a little different now in the future.

1701783101439.png

I watched the Packers beat the Chiefs last night and was very impressed with Jordan Love. This guy has improved considerably since the start of the season and looks like the real deal.

Isn't it crazy? I wrote off GB and was only worried about the Vikings and suddenly they are both 6 and 6.

I don't think the Lion's will blow their 3 game lead over these teams but it would be classic Lion's to do so. Lose twice to the Vikings and once to GB at the end of the year.

We play the Bears Sunday. They almost beat us last time
We play the Broncos on Saturday. I could see losing to Wilson
Vikings
Cowboys
Vikings

I could see us losing all 5 games and we finish at 9 and 8. Ok, we probably won't do that. So let's say we win 2 more games. That puts us at 11 and 6.

Could GB or Vikings win 5 more games and catch us? No fucking way. But I won't be happy until it's for sure we won our division.

Please God!

Forum List

Back